Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1455. (Read 3058809 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Proud to be part of dgb community! Just posted to tell dev guys this: Good Work. Difficult to see nowadays this kind of collaboration. This coin is so underestimated... Up up up
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
Activity: 421
Last Price:

24 Hour High:

24 Hour Low:

24 Hour Volume:
18.747 BTC
Activity: 154
Alot of people in South Africa are starting to mine. I posted this on a local forum, hope it gets us a few more people Smiley

http://carbonite.co.za/f32/digibyte-helps-doge-mulipools-72827/#post482831
Activity: 140

P2pool using DigiByte v2.0. Now with Mintpal price displayed Smiley
Address: dgb.p2phash.com

P2Pool benefits:

* No registration required
* Distributed hashrate
* Immediate payouts after a block is found
* Higher payouts with transaction fees paid to miners
* No account hack possible

Fee: only 0.5%
Start mining within seconds! Just point your miner to p2phash.com:9022 and use the DigiByte address from your wallet for username, the password doesn't matter.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Everyone, we have grown our reddit community quite a bit since helping the shibes! We need more to welcome them on /r/digibyte, by answering questions and maybe doing giveaways. Also I think digitipbot is down, which is bad now that people actually want to use it!
Good work guys Smiley

Tipbot is back online! Old version of praw had to be upgraded to use latest reddit API. Should be working now, but may take a bit to catch up.

Very awesome! Thank you cryos! We will make sure to tip you with it!
Activity: 39
Everyone, we have grown our reddit community quite a bit since helping the shibes! We need more to welcome them on /r/digibyte, by answering questions and maybe doing giveaways. Also I think digitipbot is down, which is bad now that people actually want to use it!
Good work guys Smiley

Tipbot is back online! Old version of praw had to be upgraded to use latest reddit API. Should be working now, but may take a bit to catch up.

Activity: 285
Big thanks to all who are helping us Beta test agx.io! DGB/BTC Limited Beta is LIVE! Full Beta Sat 03/15 @ 4p UTC. Consolidated responses for your posts in the last several hours:

@pixelafixa: Q: "would it be possible to trade and buy some digis there or is it just test period?" A: Deposit/Buy/Sell/Withdraw for DGB/BTC are all live!

@mintzone: Q: "Liking AGX. Can't wait to figure out what the Advanced Trading tab is for. Probably will just have pretty graphs, but I'm down for that Tongue" A: You'll like the pretty charts and more that will launch on our advanced trade page. We'll start sneak-peeking previews of it soon!

@emdaer: Q: "Did Two-Factor authentication work for you guys on agx.io? Can't seem to get it working, and this means i can't withdraw my BTC Sad" A: Has your issue been resolved? Our support staff should have been in touch with you. Thanks for submitting the support ticket!

@the_cashier: Q: "Didn't register yet, is it Google Auth or Authy?" A: AGX uses TOTP/HOTP protocol, so you can use Google Authenticator or Authy, whichever you prefer. We also offer SMS.

Thanks again to the DGB community for the excitement around our Limited Beta launch.

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com

Thanks for the responses! I'll be looking forward to the charts  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Big thanks to all who are helping us Beta test agx.io! DGB/BTC Limited Beta is LIVE! Full Beta Sat 03/15 @ 4p UTC. Consolidated responses for your posts in the last several hours:

@pixelafixa: Q: "would it be possible to trade and buy some digis there or is it just test period?" A: Deposit/Buy/Sell/Withdraw for DGB/BTC are all live!

@mintzone: Q: "Liking AGX. Can't wait to figure out what the Advanced Trading tab is for. Probably will just have pretty graphs, but I'm down for that Tongue" A: You'll like the pretty charts and more that will launch on our advanced trade page. We'll start sneak-peeking previews of it soon!

@emdaer: Q: "Did Two-Factor authentication work for you guys on agx.io? Can't seem to get it working, and this means i can't withdraw my BTC Sad" A: Has your issue been resolved? Our support staff should have been in touch with you. Thanks for submitting the support ticket!

@the_cashier: Q: "Didn't register yet, is it Google Auth or Authy?" A: AGX uses TOTP/HOTP protocol, so you can use Google Authenticator or Authy, whichever you prefer. We also offer SMS.

Thanks again to the DGB community for the excitement around our Limited Beta launch.

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com
legendary
Good work guys Smiley
+1 Yes it is awesome to see all the Shibe love coming our way on Reddit! Lets get the digitipbot back online!
Activity: 27
Good work guys Smiley
legendary
With all the talk going around about a potential deletion or ban of the Alt Coin section on BitcoinTalk it is very important for you to join DigiByte on other social media sites so we can keep the community together!

Our goal is to reach over 1,000 followers on the following social media sites by next week! Share DigiByte with everyone you know and lets keep DigiByte growing!

DigiShield

Shielding your DigiBytes from multi-pool inflation!
Activity: 106
Merit: 10

www.blazinghashes.com

PROMO: Next 2 miners to sign up get 0% fees for life!!!
legendary
Make sure to check out the professional voice over for DigiByte: http://www.digibyte.co/sites/digibyte.co/files//crypto/DigiByte_VoiceOver.mp3

We want to take it and match it with a professional video. Let us know what you think!
legendary
Pretty amazing that DGB at one point hit 400 satoshi without touching Cryptsy or a major Chinese exchange. Lots of potential and a perfect time to purchase more DGB.

YC

We should be added to Cryptsy very soon.  In a solid 4th and rising.  Volume and price will finally catch up to the amazing improvements by the development team.
Yes, we should be soon. The three coins in front of us do not offer much and have tiny communities.
Activity: 434
Pretty amazing that DGB at one point hit 400 satoshi without touching Cryptsy or a major Chinese exchange. Lots of potential and a perfect time to purchase more DGB.

YC

We should be added to Cryptsy very soon.  In a solid 4th and rising.  Volume and price will finally catch up to the amazing improvements by the development team.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

YC
Activity: 285
The volume on mintpal is nuts!
Definitely some new interest in DGB
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Jump to: