Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1456. (Read 3058809 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
13 BTC worth of trading for DGB at Mintpal!

Yes, this is a very good sign!
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
13 BTC worth of trading for DGB at Mintpal!

legendary
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Mining Man Digibyte Pool

Thanks to all those miners that have joined us, we have gone from 10MH/s to around 20 MH/s in the space of a few hours. If we can double the pool rate again to 40MH/s i will personally send 0.1BTC (about 50 votes) to the Cryptsy address.

PROMO for a limited time only we have set our pool fee to negative 2 percent. Yep that's right, we are going to pay you to come and mine with us  Shocked come help make our pool bigger.

http://dgb.mining-man.com

DDoS resistant dedicated server
Payout cron run every minute
Pool fees set to negative 2 percent
Round earnings credited after only 15 confirms
Dashboard stats updated every minute
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
DigiShield

Shielding your DigiBytes from multi-pool inflation!

Pretty cool, but it seems a little flat.
All this news about digishield is very good Smiley
legendary
DigiShield

Shielding your DigiBytes from multi-pool inflation!

legendary
Has everyone tried out the exclusive DigiByte trading on Austin Global exchange? https://agx.io/

We have tested it out, executed several trades and we are very pleased with their interface and trading engine. They are very actively fixing and updating the site to get ready for the main launch. We are very excited about what they will bring to DigiByte trading in the future. They are working on eventually adding fiat trading pairs. More importantly, they seem to be selective about the type of coins they add.

What has your experience been with them so far?
legendary
Is the digitipbot working??
Not sure, we should make sure it is though! Reddit community is growing fast thanks to the incoming shower of Shibe love!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
legendary
Jared,
 Can you ask the DOGE community to vote for us on Cryptsy as a favor for our Digishield assistance? Would help us crush the rest. DOGE won't mind since they are already listed!

Thanks,
YC

because of the collaboration i invested some money in your coin. thank you very much for your kindness

much love  Cheesy
Thank you for your support and welcome to the DigiByte community as well!

Great idea

Already done by someone from the dogecoin community Smiley
http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/208vqn/i_voted_for_digibyte_on_cryptsy_you_should_too/
Very awesome, thank you for posting!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
looks like momentum is pickin up, will get on cryptsy soon
Activity: 10
Jared,
 Can you ask the DOGE community to vote for us on Cryptsy as a favor for our Digishield assistance? Would help us crush the rest. DOGE won't mind since they are already listed!

Thanks,
YC

because of the collaboration i invested some money in your coin. thank you very much for your kindness

much love  Cheesy

Great idea

Already done by someone from the dogecoin community Smiley
http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/208vqn/i_voted_for_digibyte_on_cryptsy_you_should_too/
Please upvote this post on reddit so all shibes can see it !
legendary
Jared,

Thanks,
YC

much love  Cheesy
Great idea YC! Just checked our Reddit and it appears Emdaer was on it last night!

http://www.reddit.com/r/Digibyte/comments/207wys/to_all_the_shibes_from_rdogecoin_here_is_how_you/
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Jared,

Thanks,
YC

much love  Cheesy

Great idea
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Jared,

Thanks,
YC

much love  Cheesy
legendary

much love  Cheesy
Activity: 27
The Digibyte account should introduce himself on the Dogecoin thread.  Could bring more people over here  Grin

Just thinking the same, Or a thread/article explaining whats been done between the two coins to promote not only the partnership but both coins.

Great to see the support on reddit

Big +1.
Jump to: