Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1470. (Read 3058809 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
If they are only going to add the top few coins we will never get on Cryptsy because other coins/communities will just stump up the BTC and buy there way in.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Slow and steady doesn't win the race in the cryptocurrency world, at least not any more imo, you will fall behind and be forgotten when new coins come out that have unique features and are able to build a large solid community quickly. At least a handful of coins have been released after Digibyte that have become a lot more successful, i like Digibyte and am still mining it atm but the price isn't rising, and more miners are jumping off daily. Multipools were not causing the problem, the problem is we have a small loyal community that isn't getting any bigger.

That's what it looks like in the short term, but in the long term all that matters is the community and the developers. Digibyte has some very dedicated devs imo. We have to grow our community though, and i'm hoping the devs are looking into helping with that. All i can say is that it's our job as well, if we want to succeed.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It seemed that cryptsy added the top 4 coins. Hopefully we will be in the top in some next rounds.
Activity: 39
Does anyone know how to pull the current block reward? I don't see an RPC call that includes this information in the wallet. Can it be calculated from the information that is available? I want to pull or calculate this information for a project I'm working on.

Thanks!!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
The following markets have been added:  UTC, MZC, FLAP, & TAK

We suck Sad
Activity: 286
in LTC i trust
Slow and steady doesn't win the race in the cryptocurrency world, at least not any more imo, you will fall behind and be forgotten when new coins come out that have unique features and are able to build a large solid community quickly. At least a handful of coins have been released after Digibyte that have become a lot more successful, i like Digibyte and am still mining it atm but the price isn't rising, and more miners are jumping off daily. Multipools were not causing the problem, the problem is we have a small loyal community that isn't getting any bigger.

yes the community of digibyte doen't grow. i will stop mining this coin this en of week... and i think other will do the same Sad
digibyte is going to dead :S
Activity: 224
Merit: 250
why you need Craptsy? you can buy DGB at mintpal.. but most you want to sold... right?
mintpal is good... but cryptsy is at rank 4000 in alexa... so i think dgb could be most famous on cryptsy...
I think minpal will be bigger and better than cryptsy after a year. Cryptsy suck, nobody like it, but they do not want to risk. Mintal is still so young exchange. But if someone decide to buy DGB he will come to mintpal or coinmarket. Best way to make coin valuable is slow selling to many people.
Activity: 224
Merit: 250
Wink  maybe not ,we got cryptsy,then ,the price probably will growing up some .
We are all for getting on Cryptsy, but 10 BTC would be over half the premine we have remaining. We do not want to see this go straight into Cryptsys pocket.
cryptsy is piece of shit exchange.. when you need something important with your money, it is always stuck. They should be happy to take any coin to their shitty exchange for free. I am barely not using it. I had big problem do anything with my doge when it skyrocket because it just not to able serve so many people. Realy digicoin user can buy it at mintpal, only dumpers dreaming about cryptsy pump and dump scenario. I do not think we need crypsy for live. Good coin is selling themselves.
Activity: 27
In my opinion the best case scenario for any coin, is to get volume and followers not by bribing its way up, but genuinely demonstrating why it is better. The best way we can get on cryptsy is for us to be recognized as a coin they would miss out on by not adding.
I don't understand your hesitation to get on a major exchange before building a quality community. If your goal isn't building something special, something inspiring, then all i have to say is happy pump 'n dump.

Looking forward to the roadmap devs!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
I do have to agree slightly, how many people on here have actually spent some BTC to vote? very poor show when you look at the ultracoin thread.

Many people paid in bribed BTC during the allcrypt and mintpal voting period. Including the Devs.

I believe, its not cause we're out of faith or BTC... we've already given up too much.
This isn't the first pay-to-win vote poll, for an exchange, that DigiByte has had to go through.

The Devs have already paid plenty before and they did this time too Smiley

+1 We would like to thank everyone who has contributed on AllCrypt, MintPal and now Cryptsy. We will make it on there, our day is coming.
Activity: 70
I do have to agree slightly, how many people on here have actually spent some BTC to vote? very poor show when you look at the ultracoin thread.

Many people paid-in, n bribed BTC during the allcrypt and mintpal voting period. Including the Devs.

I believe, its not cause we're out of faith or BTC... we've already given up too much.
Its just tht, this isn't the first pay-to-win vote poll, for an exchange, that DigiByte has had to go through.

The Devs have already paid plenty before and they did this time too Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Digibyte community is shit... poor and all promise is fake.... dev you are 0.... a chance to be on a serious market place and you dooo nothing... i think i m the only wo spent some btc to be on cryptsy... you say it s good a website made for free and market place where nothing happen... digibyte not to the moon but in the asss

Chill man, digibyte is growing slowly, but gradually.

We'll be there.

chill what... nobody in this community... growin fast like a snail... nobody spent 0.1btc... the other grow must fast...it s a poor community with all tightwad... really shit.

i made an error ... the target was sell all my coin directly the 1st day... now after millions of coins the value is under the 1st days it was on market... continue to believe it is a waste of time and money..
Not sure what you are reading but we have sent almost 2 BTC worth to vote. We feel $1500 is more than fair to cover expenses to add us to Cryptsy. There has been very little BTC sent otherwise.

We are not going to send 10 BTC just to get to #1.  There are much better uses for that much money. If you disagree feel free to sell your DigiBytes and contribute. But we are not going to sell 18 Million of the premine and crash the market just to make an "attempt" to get on Cryptsy.

They have stated they are not necessarily going to take the top two coins with the most votes.

Tweet from CryptsyKen
@Ezra_Von_Braun @cryptsy not automatically top two. Votes key but other factors like quality of devs and diversity of support also matter
Activity: 286
in LTC i trust
Digibyte community is shit... poor and all promise is fake.... dev you are 0.... a chance to be on a serious market place and you dooo nothing... i think i m the only wo spent some btc to be on cryptsy... you say it s good a website made for free and market place where nothing happen... digibyte not to the moon but in the asss

Chill man, digibyte is growing slowly, but gradually.

We'll be there.

chill what... nobody in this community... growin fast like a snail... nobody spent 0.1btc... the other grow must fast...it s a poor community with all tightwad... really shit.

i made an error ... the target was sell all my coin directly the 1st day... now after millions of coins the value is under the 1st days it was on market... continue to believe it is a waste of time and money..
Activity: 215

Now using DigiByte v2.0 and the new settings with the dedicated SUBSIDY FUNCTION! Come join the all new p2pool network Smiley

A big thanks to HollowStorm for his explanations and his help and to Chaeplin for his function!

Cool...  you're now one of my backup nodes...
Jump to: