Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1473. (Read 3058809 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
If they are only picking 2 coins tomorrow then doubtful, some of the coins in the top are not even that popular, Ultracoin will defiantly get listed because they have a big following. Only hope is if we can show Cryptsy we are a strong community, so send some BTC to buy more votes. Everyone is chipping in on the Ultracoin thread.

Maybe Digibyte and company can offer some sort of raffle? For every so much BTC sent in for votes - your name gets thrown in a hat for a large pot of DGB? You would have to setup something on the web page or even we could do it here in the forum. Post your address and amount that you are sending before you send it.
Activity: 28
* Almost a DigiByte Giveaway *

www.digibytestore.co are currently running a limited time promo with 50 DGB up for grabs for just 1p (GBP). The reason for this promo is for new users to try this new innovative way of purchasing DigiBytes and get used to the new website. It also allows for new people to join the DigiByte community and get their first DigiBytes for next to nothing. For new users, there are links on the site to download a wallet for your new DigiBytes. If you choose to buy more DigiBytes from us other than the 1p offer, we will donate the promised amount of Cryptsy votes as stated in the product description of each item. This ranges from 1 - 20 votes per product. I am open to feedback and aim to be as transparent as the coin itself.

DigiByte to the moon!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Mintpal is the best new exchange IMHO but there are big players that will only trade on Cryptsy.  The volume on these newer exchanges just isn't enough to satisfy some people to even bother.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
If they are only picking 2 coins tomorrow then doubtful, some of the coins in the top are not even that popular, Ultracoin will defiantly get listed because they have a big following. Only hope is if we can show Cryptsy we are a strong community, so send some BTC to buy more votes. Everyone is chipping in on the Ultracoin thread.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
why you need Craptsy? you can buy DGB at mintpal.. but most you want to sold... right?

Not me, I`m still buying up Smiley

Approaching 750k took along of saving and mining Smiley Keep holding people
Activity: 37

Sent ya some funds! Hope it helps to bring in more folks

Received! The community thanks you for that. As soon as they confirm they'll be listed on the faucet page as a donation, if you'd like to see the raw data just so you know the donation is in the wallet, click the 'full tx array' link or just click here: http://hashmakers.com/faucets/dgb/txinfo.php

/d | hashmakers.com
Activity: 286
in LTC i trust
why you need Craptsy? you can buy DGB at mintpal.. but most you want to sold... right?
mintpal is good... but cryptsy is at rank 4000 in alexa... so i think dgb could be most famous on cryptsy...
Activity: 215

Anyone know where pool2eu.dgbmining.com P2Pool node has gone?  Was mining on it until this afternoon when it went offline.  Switched to our Latvian friends node...  but my ping from London isn't nearly as good as it was to Amsterdam.

Activity: 24
Hello all - just wanted to let you know we fired up a new DGB faucet - http://hashmakers.com/faucets/dgb/public/

It is funded by fees we collect from our DGB node and donations from folks like you who want DGB in the hands of the people. If you'd like to donate a small amount to keep it running the faucet address is DNBxhMHDAsooq5R188w7pYwwEyG8Uc3Qza (full transparency stats available.)

Current payout is 1 DGB since we don't have a lot of coin in our wallet. If you do donate, let us know how much you would like the dispense to be for the duration of your pledge.  

Feel free to stop by and grab a coin as well. ;-)

/d | hashmakers.com

Sent ya some funds! Hope it helps to bring in more folks
Activity: 224
Merit: 250
Activity: 37
Hello all - just wanted to let you know we fired up a new DGB faucet - http://hashmakers.com/faucets/dgb/public/

It is funded by fees we collect from our DGB node and donations from folks like you who want DGB in the hands of the people. If you'd like to donate a small amount to keep it running the faucet address is DNBxhMHDAsooq5R188w7pYwwEyG8Uc3Qza (full transparency stats available.)

Current payout is 1 DGB since we don't have a lot of coin in our wallet. If you do donate, let us know how much you would like the dispense to be for the duration of your pledge.  

Feel free to stop by and grab a coin as well. ;-)

/d | hashmakers.com
Activity: 434
Everyone needs to at least use their Free vote on Cryptsy. 
in LTC i trust
Everyone get your votes in:

quoted from BigVern
We will take 2 coins from the voting list to add to the exchange tomorrow morning (Fri).  Get your votes in: cryptsy.com/coinvotes/
The question is will it be the "top" 2? Or any 2 they "want" to add. We have sent them over 1.5 BTC already. That is more than enough to cover their "expenses."

They have given a cold shoulder to DigiByte since the beginning so we are hesitant to send them more. But we realize this would be a huge step for DigiByte. We will wait and see what the votes look like later tonight and early tomorrow morning.
i have given more than 900 vote me alone... so people what are you doing?Huh

Now that the people have a voice, DGB will get on Cryptsy - maybe not this vote with so much hype and whale investment around TAK and MZC and such, but clearly we're a top runner. Don't lose faith! And to the devs, I totally agree - Cryptsy has ignored DGB for quite a long time to expect stacks of BTCs. Ahhh business, gotta love it.

nothing is free !!!
in LTC i trust
come one guys !!!
just few hours before the voting contest on cryptsy closed...
nobody want to see digibyte on cryptsy ?

i will give away still some btc but please... do all an action... give avay only 0.18btc/persone.
just a free vote will do nothing... nothing is free in the life . so, everybody do what we need to do to be on cryptsy !!!!!!!!!!!

all who is mining do an action !!!!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

Welcome to DigiByte Pool!

dgb.pool.mn offers:
0% fee
100% uptime
Powerful dedicated server
Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
Skilled admin
DDOS protection
Giveaways - stay tuned!

Join us!

Glad to have you on board! Will get you added!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Hi guys, I like the look at this coin so I bought in Smiley

I have just started to learn to mine, but I have only ever used pools, I wanted to know if there is a good guide to setting up solo mining with Digibyte?

Many thanks/
Activity: 154
I used my only cryptsypoint to buy one vote. Hope it helps
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Managed to fix it..

Twas a Newb fix :p

Changed the defalut user and pass in the conf file..

Never thought that would make a difference, does it?
Glad to hear you got it figured out!

i have given more than 900 vote me alone... so people what are you doing?

Thank you for helping with the votes! Lets keep the votes rolling in!

in LTC i trust
Everyone get your votes in:

quoted from BigVern
We will take 2 coins from the voting list to add to the exchange tomorrow morning (Fri).  Get your votes in: cryptsy.com/coinvotes/
The question is will it be the "top" 2? Or any 2 they "want" to add. We have sent them over 1.5 BTC already. That is more than enough to cover their "expenses."

They have given a cold shoulder to DigiByte since the beginning so we are hesitant to send them more. But we realize this would be a huge step for DigiByte. We will wait and see what the votes look like later tonight and early tomorrow morning.
i have given more than 900 vote me alone... so people what are you doing?Huh
Jump to: