Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1472. (Read 3058809 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
We can wait and see what happens with the first round and can jump in at the second round. Being on the top of the waiting list can increase the price five-fold at least, so you won't be afraid of losing.
Yes, every coin added to Cryptsy does see an immediate price boost. But within a few days most coins see a similar decrease in price to prior levels.

legendary
I understand the frustration, but saying derogatory things about Cryptsy is probably not the best way to appeal to their sensibilities.
We did not say anything derogatory. We are simply stating valid facts and concerns.

There is no guarantee they will take the "top" 2 coins from the list. They stated they would take "2" coins from their list, implying the "2" coins would be chosen at their discretion.

We are going to sit back and wait to see how things unfold over the next 24 hours.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I understand the frustration, but saying derogatory things about Cryptsy is probably not the best way to appeal to their sensibilities.

The success of Digibyte isnt only tied to getting added to Cryptsy. If we can get an active community going and provide services that use Digibyte with the 12BTC I feel thats a much better option. If we can generate enough interest in the coin the volume will pick up on the current exchanges.
Activity: 350
We can wait and see what happens with the first round and can jump in at the second round. Being on the top of the waiting list can increase the price five-fold at least, so you won't be afraid of losing.
Activity: 434
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
devs coudl use 10BTC but not of premine - just put it up now, and just get it back later - price will hit the sky when we get on cryptsy
We do not have 10 BTC on hand to send to Cryptsy. Nor do we trust they are being honest with their voting system. There is no transparency. Whats to say they are not bidding up one of the coins themselves?

We do not want to get into an outrageous bidding war to be the "first" coin added with their new voting system. 12 BTC is just plain ridiculous considering the amount of crap coins they have added free of charge.

There is much better use for that much money than to simply give it away to Cryptsy. $1500 is more than enough to pay for their "labor" and "development" of adding DigiByte.
yeah ,i agree with it .
legendary
devs coudl use 10BTC but not of premine - just put it up now, and just get it back later - price will hit the sky when we get on cryptsy
We do not have 10 BTC on hand to send to Cryptsy. Nor do we trust they are being honest with their voting system. There is no transparency. Whats to say they are not bidding up one of the coins themselves?

We do not want to get into an outrageous bidding war to be the "first" coin added with their new voting system. 12 BTC is just plain ridiculous considering the amount of crap coins they have added free of charge.

There is much better use for that much money than to simply give it away to Cryptsy. $1500 is more than enough to pay for the "labor" and "development" of adding DigiByte.
Activity: 350
See how other coins (UTC, TAK) on the top has their price rising when waiting to be added to Cryptsy. Perhaps we each can contribute a little to make it happen.
Activity: 140

Hi guys, I've set up a p2pool for DigiByte!!
Address: dgb.p2phash.com

Here are some P2Pool benefits:
* No registration
* Distributed hashrate
* Immediate payouts after a block is found
* Slighty higher payouts including block fee
* No account hack possible

Only 0.5% Fee
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
Blah, crapsy just blows. Traded with them once, never again. The fact that they haven't accepted a great coin like Digibyte, but have gladly accepted a bunch of crap coins proves this.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
Wink  maybe not ,we got cryptsy,then ,the price probably will growing up some .
We are all for getting on Cryptsy, but 10 BTC would be over half the premine we have remaining. We do not want to see this go straight into Cryptsys pocket.
  yeah ,pays a lot !
my team have been suggestion you got someting with FIFA, how abut that ? we think that's a chance ! try your best !
We are all for getting on Cryptsy, but 10 BTC would be over half the premine we have remaining. We do not want to see this go straight into Cryptsys pocket.
  yeah ,pays a lot !
legendary
legendary
I think devs should send some btc to cryptsy. Voting will end soon
The devs have already sent over 2 BTC to cryptsy, which is enough to cover any expenses they might have.

Personally I don't trust cryptsy, this seems to be just another get-rich-quick scheme for them.
There is no guarantee that they will actually add coins, nor is there any transparency about how the funds are going to be used, nor about how the coins are chosen etc.
They might just pick two randomly, or pick the lowest on the list. The ones at the top are making a lot of 'free money' so why would they remove those immediately?
At this point we would be looking at over 10 BTC to get into the top spot. This is way to much and needs to be used for other development related expenses.
Activity: 68
The devs have already sent over 2 BTC to cryptsy, which is enough to cover any expenses they might have.

Personally I don't trust cryptsy, this seems to be just another get-rich-quick scheme for them.
There is no guarantee that they will actually add coins, nor is there any transparency about how the funds are going to be used, nor about how the coins are chosen etc.
They might just pick two randomly, or pick the lowest on the list. The ones at the top are making a lot of 'free money' so why would they remove those immediately?
Activity: 661
Merit: 581
Activity: 434
I think we should take up a collection to get on Cryptsy.  We are still near the top, but will need to buy votes to get added.

Other coins are doubling in anticipation of being added tomorrow.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
* Almost a DigiByte Giveaway *

www.digibytestore.co are currently running a limited time promo with 50 DGB up for grabs for just 1p (GBP). The reason for this promo is for new users to try this new innovative way of purchasing DigiBytes and get used to the new website. It also allows for new people to join the DigiByte community and get their first DigiBytes for next to nothing. For new users, there are links on the site to download a wallet for your new DigiBytes. If you choose to buy more DigiBytes from us other than the 1p offer, we will donate the promised amount of Cryptsy votes as stated in the product description of each item. This ranges from 1 - 20 votes per product. I am open to feedback and aim to be as transparent as the coin itself.

DigiByte to the moon!

Great idea, Very best of luck with the promotion
Jump to: