Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1474. (Read 3058809 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Can someone explain why i cant send more than 70k.

Am i missing something here?

...Make me wiser..
Where are you trying to send coins to and from? Also when you say "cant" do you mean the coins wont go through? Or wont transmit?

"Transaction Creation Failed"
Have you tried closing the wallet and opening it from the command prompt with:

Code:
digibyte-qt.exe -rescan
Managed to fix it..

Twas a Newb fix :p

Changed the defalut user and pass in the conf file..

Never thought that would make a difference, does it?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

...Make me wiser..
Where are you trying to send coins to and from? Also when you say "cant" do you mean the coins wont go through? Or wont transmit?

Have you tried closing the wallet and opening it from the command prompt with:

Code:
digibyte-qt.exe -rescan

...Make me wiser..

legendary

...Make me wiser..

...Make me wiser..
legendary
Everyone get your votes in:

quoted from BigVern
We will take 2 coins from the voting list to add to the exchange tomorrow morning (Fri).  Get your votes in: cryptsy.com/coinvotes/
The question is will it be the "top" 2? Or any 2 they "want" to add. We have sent them over 1.5 BTC already. That is more than enough to cover their "expenses."

They have given a cold shoulder to DigiByte since the beginning so we are hesitant to send them more. But we realize this would be a huge step for DigiByte. We will wait and see what the votes look like later tonight and early tomorrow morning.
legendary
<..>
When they come back online if they update their wallet and "rescan" the chain your coins should be sent to the correct address. We have messaged them several times with no response.

Thank you for the hope! Would love to see my digibytes safe and happy in my wallet again. Hopefully that'll happen soon. They're having some huge problems it seems and for the last week their support was non-existant and they completely destroyed their reputation with such behaviour. We'll see how are they planning to comeback to this unforgiving world of crypto.

Yes, it is said to see how things have developed the last two weeks with them. They got off to such a great start. Make sure to let us know when they come back online so we can message them again as there are probably others waiting to withdraw coins as well.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Everyone get your votes in:

quoted from BigVern
We will take 2 coins from the voting list to add to the exchange tomorrow morning (Fri).  Get your votes in: cryptsy.com/coinvotes/
<..>
When they come back online if they update their wallet and "rescan" the chain your coins should be sent to the correct address. We have messaged them several times with no response.

Thank you for the hope! Would love to see my digibytes safe and happy in my wallet again. Hopefully that'll happen soon. They're having some huge problems it seems and for the last week their support was non-existant and they completely destroyed their reputation with such behaviour. We'll see how are they planning to comeback to this unforgiving world of crypto.
legendary
Can someone explain what's happening here:
http://cryptexplorer.com/tx/c61aeca98261d255e27cf9e4c6499976c75a249bd07e89b4dd572be22e0e3bb2

I withdrawn my DGB from Coinmarket.io, but I still don't see any action in my wallet. Address is : DKwhbhpCs5w8rP78jJ4ts58eWMc5NHeB1R

Why is it "Not yet redeemed"?
Crypt explorer has not updated to DigiShield even after we have tried to contact them. They are tracking the "old" incorrect chain.

Coinmarket is the only exchange that we have not confirmed has updated. So they could be tracking on the old chain as well.

We have checked out several pools and everything is moving correctly on the new correct change. Yet it does appear that someone has still been mining the old chain. So if you did not update and were mining on the "old" chain those are not valid DigiBytes.

So does this mean that my coins I've withdrawn from the CoinMarket (if they've not updated) are lost?

I am in the same boat now for two days with two pools. I think what it means is that the coins we mined were invalid to begin with. I feel your pain. I am out something like 500,000 coins and 2 days of work if this is the case.

Well, In my case I did not mine them. I had them in  CoinMarket exchange and due the clusterfuck they've made in the last weeks I only had a small chance today to access their website which is working like 5minutes/day and withdraw coins, so I did that and completely forgotten the fact about DGB wallet update. So now I feel like shit, since I love DGB and that was more than a half of all my coins... And I have no idea if this is "restorable" mistake, so I'm seeking some info.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
http://cryptexplorer.com/tx/c61aeca98261d255e27cf9e4c6499976c75a249bd07e89b4dd572be22e0e3bb2

I withdrawn my DGB from Coinmarket.io, but I still don't see any action in my wallet. Address is : DKwhbhpCs5w8rP78jJ4ts58eWMc5NHeB1R

Hi Snotty,

Recently I sent DGBs between my accounts and all is working perfectly, the transactions are confirmed very fast Wink ....

I sent some DGB's to this new exchange ( https://agx.io/  ) and my wallet in this site was accredited perfectly ...

A note about the mining pool digi.morecoins.org , currently is working fast and perfectly as always, the website access is slow but stratum pool is working without issues or delays in payments, transactions are confirmed fast and was accredited to my wallets  Grin ...

Greetings from Venezuela....

Crypt explorer has not updated to DigiShield even after we have tried to contact them. They are tracking the "old" incorrect chain.

Coinmarket is the only exchange that we have not confirmed has updated. So they could be tracking on the old chain as well.

We have checked out several pools and everything is moving correctly on the new correct change. Yet it does appear that someone has still been mining the old chain. So if you did not update and were mining on the "old" chain those are not valid DigiBytes.

So does this mean that my coins I've withdrawn from the CoinMarket (if they've not updated) are lost?

I am in the same boat now for two days with two pools. I think what it means is that the coins we mined were invalid to begin with. I feel your pain. I am out something like 500,000 coins and 2 days of work if this is the case.

Well, In my case I did not mine them. I had them in  CoinMarket exchange and due the clusterfuck they've made in the last weeks I only had a small chance today to access their website which is working like 5minutes/day and withdraw coins, so I did that and completely forgotten the fact about DGB wallet update. So now I feel like shit, since I love DGB and that was more than a half of all my coins... And I have no idea if this is "restorable" mistake, so I'm seeking some info.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

legendary

Guys... does anyone know whats wrong with the digibyte p2pool network?

I pulled my miners off Digibyte for awhile. Hopefully its just a lack of hashrate explaining no blocks

This might sound strange..
I think its not just the p2pool netowrk.. I think theres something strange going on with the entire digibyte network...

You might be right, I havent received any payments to my Digibyte wallet since 11:39pm EST last night...

51% Attack!? I cant send more than 70k dgb without paying over 1.8 DGB in fees!

Can someone confirm this?

if i send 100000 dgb to another wallet i have a fees of 0.26 dgb

Shocked
strange..  Undecided

Activity: 286
in LTC i trust

I pulled my miners off Digibyte for awhile. Hopefully its just a lack of hashrate explaining no blocks

I think its not just the p2pool netowrk.. I think theres something strange going on with the entire digibyte network...

You might be right, I havent received any payments to my Digibyte wallet since 11:39pm EST last night...

if i send 100000 dgb to another wallet i have a fees of 0.26 dgb

Jump to: