Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1489. (Read 3058806 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
The price will never rise until the community grows. We're all just the same people standing around patting each other on the back and holding on, as people slowly leave the crowd. Innovation is great, enthusiasm is excellent - but we need more people. Things gain value when more people want them. We need more people wanting DigiByte. I see lots of talk in this thread, but that's about it. Not much mention on twitter, the reddit subscription base is super small compared to how active this thread is, and even when something cool happens, like DigiShield - the culmination of grabbing that opportunity for promotion is a modification to the title of this thread and an internal celebration.

This community and team is competent, capable, and enthusiastic - but we're far too comfortable keeping this a member's only club. Open the windows and doors, fire up the signs, tell your friends. This coin will continue a downward trend despite development without social growth. I urge the development team and particularly the PR director to address this officially sooner rather than later. If the team does not include someone dedicated to promotions and projects for the marketing of DigiByte on a social-media wide level, it is my opinion that this should be the first order of business. A growing user-base should be the number one concern of everybody interested in DigiByte's success.

Yes, development of support services helps to convince people - but that doesn't mean we can't bring people in now. Tell them about those upcoming services, even if they don't exist yet. Highlight the current strengths and unique features of the coin (sensible/transparent premine, professional team, DigiShield, etc) and try to find ways to do it quickly, unobtrusively, inclusively. Giveaways, tip-fests on reddit, contests for user-created promotional content, etc. When trying to gain new merchants and developers for services, a large user-base is a great selling point on why they should care.

IMO without some more promotional support the community will continue to slowly dwindle, eventually passing a critical point where the core believers aren't around any longer to help growth. Every once in a while the coin will be used for a P&D and mostly forgotten. Many scrypt coins have followed this pattern, why should DGB be any different? Make it different.
Well said. We need more promotions/projects to raise awareness! Is anyone promoting this in weibo? Is there a Chinese name for Digibyte? I think we can start by raising funds for a cause? We can decide on this as a community.

What can bring more social growth?
We need media attention.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I agree, it's great that digishield has prooven it's work!
Activity: 210
The Digishield code is doing its job.

Also just registered the domains http://omargpools.ca and http://omargpools.co

Head on over if you need a node in Canada
lol, multipools were kicked hard in their ass.

That's great!  Everything is looking up for Digibyte.
Activity: 350
lol, multipools were kicked hard in their ass.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

whats the hale of net hash ??!!  6 G     !!!
We just got hit by a couple multi pools and the difficulty adjustment worked like a champ!
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

whats the hale of net hash ??!!  6 G     !!!
Activity: 294

how do we apply this?
changing subsidy func to "lambda height: import('digibyte_subsidy').GetBlockBaseValue(height)"
and adding  digibyte_GetBlockBaseValue.cpp in p2pool/p2pool Huh?

Don't think we need to change anything, got 0.02% of orphaned with the current setup.

How did you get  0.02% ?

Please explain.

How ?

I'm talking about my orphaned shares, not DOA. Out of 2400 shares, 50 are orphaned on my side.

I'm talking about p2pool orphaned blocks, not shares
Activity: 84
Austin Global Exchange will have DGB/BTC available for trading at launch! We'll also have a lot more: learn about our approach to markets and trading pairs in our recent blog post: http://austinglobal.tumblr.com/post/78389466020/austin-global-exchange-goes-beyond-just-btc

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
twitter.com/austinglobalx
austinglobal.tumblr.com
Activity: 285
The volume on mintpal is okay, but not as good as when we were doing very well on coinmarket...
Anyone have any good ideas on increasing interest in DGB? I'll be brainstorming.
Activity: 335

how do we apply this?
changing subsidy func to "lambda height: import('digibyte_subsidy').GetBlockBaseValue(height)"

Don't think we need to change anything, got 0.02% of orphaned with the current setup.

How did you get  0.02% ?

Please explain.

How ?

I'm talking about my orphaned shares, not DOA. Out of 2400 shares, 50 are orphaned on my side.
Volume is low now on mintpal, past 24 hours 4.4BTC, when wolong was pumping we were up to 30BTC for about 2 days.

Yeah and price is down to 53.  Who is selling their coins this low?
Activity: 304
Merit: 252
CLAM Dev
what about exchange value in the android wallet? we have to get the value in the android wallet to be like all other serious coins Wink

The most recent update on google play has the exchange rate now from mintpal.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.schildbach.wallet.digibyte

so nice Smiley

But i think it will be better for the eyes that the value is in white like the digibyte logo (blue and white and not in black) Smiley

Thank's a lot for the update Smiley

GOOD JOB

I might have missed the coloring on the display density your device has because the exchange rates should be black text on a white background.  

Also the upper section with your address, qr code and balance should be black text on a white background as well other then the text DGB which is in DGB dark blue.

If its not please let me know and also what your device is (so I test against that display density).

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Please work on a DGB-USD exchange - I think we really need this in order to get back on track

what mean please work... pleae pump it up>?
Activity: 286
in LTC i trust
what about exchange value in the android wallet? we have to get the value in the android wallet to be like all other serious coins Wink

so nice Smiley

But i think it will be better for the eyes that the value is in white like the digibyte logo (blue and white and not in black) Smiley

Thank's a lot for the update Smiley

GOOD JOB
Activity: 304
Merit: 252
CLAM Dev

Activity: 286
in LTC i trust

and if the value go down it's the fault of this supper worker that sell immediatly the digibyte :

Rank       User Name    KH/s    DGB/Day
1       mjjj0006    181,830    3,046,525.945
1       maining14    39,748    499,478.074
Activity: 196
Muniti creator
Please work on a DGB-USD exchange - I think we really need this in order to get back on track
Activity: 70

how do we apply this?

How did you get  0.02% ?

Please explain.

How ?

Don't mind him.. he does that to advertise his pool.

Thanks for the subsidy function chaeplin!
Activity: 84
Volume is low now on mintpal, past 24 hours 4.4BTC, when wolong was pumping we were up to 30BTC for about 2 days.
Jump to: