Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1506. (Read 3058806 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
all these ppl selling. i'm buying as much as i can. this is only the start of a very long ride

and why you will say if you are wrong? I think that 150% gain is good enough. Why risk more than necessary . Now is your chance buy and make profit. You could buy as much as you could at 50sat. Why you buying now for 110+?

Because the coin is worth way more than 110.  Its funny that people were complaining when prices are low.  Now that prices are going up, people are still complaining lol.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
When do you guys expect to have the Digibyte exchange up and running?

I think this will make it easier for people to purchase DGB, and coupled with the other developments should increase the price quite a bit.
We are still several months away from this. The licensing and legal requirements are very complex and not very well defined at the moment. We are looking into several other options as well including "pre-paid" DigiByte cards through an existing bank.

Have you looked into licensing your exchange company in some other country where the requirements might be lighter? I think microCoin guys are going to register theirs on Estonia.
Activity: 224
Merit: 250
all these ppl selling. i'm buying as much as i can. this is only the start of a very long ride

and why you will say if you are wrong? I think that 150% gain is good enough. Why risk more than necessary . Now is your chance buy and make profit. You could buy as much as you could at 50sat. Why you buying now for 110+?
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Why there is no pool on 1rst page?

They are there, under the title Updated DigiByte v2.0 DigiShield Pools.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Activity: 406
Why there is no pool on 1rst page?
Activity: 434
#1 most profitable coin on Coinmarketcap by a wide margin last 24 hours Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Get to Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, etc. Tomorrow's update is a major one and it shouldn't go unnoticed. Keep spreading the word!

Emphasize custom anti-multipool code "DigiShield", block reward getting reduced by 0.5% every week starting next Friday, lead developer acting professional by releasing LinkedIn profile, and so on. Mentioning the increased value and volume should help too.

Total hash rate should increase significantly by tomorrow if we do this right!
Activity: 406
DigiByte up more than any other coin today!

http://coinmarketcap.com/

Ok and dumped once again, thanks to idiots.
why idiots? I sold my most my coins and still waiting for second dump.. If is coin strong enough 2M can not drop it.
Activity: 335
wear your helmets people!
be ready for the launch!

+1

Shield Ready ^^.
legendary
Activity: 1904
DigiByte up more than any other coin today!

http://coinmarketcap.com/

Ok and dumped once again, thanks to idiots.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Dunno when it's time to sell.

Depends, Short//Mid/Long Term
Devs were talking about 1$-10$ but its a long run Smiley.

It's impossible

sure.. nobody care about this coin.. diff 8 all the time.. someone  big just want to dump.. maybe I am wrong..
legendary
Activity: 1904

It's impossible
Activity: 335

Da fuck.. I have rest of money in deposit.. how long it will take?

damn.. it will drop to 50 until I get my megabytes to market
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
i want to hang myself in a tree cuz i sold yesterday ahaha, it's lfe and im gonna be father! have to pay my bills etc.. Digiman save me brow!
Jump to: