Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1508. (Read 3058806 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
hey any news on the android update? will it be avaible before digishield comes in?? and if not what should we do? not use the wallet?

Huh Huh Huh
It's on the website: http://www.digibyte.co/download-digibyte

I think that if DGB gets listed on a major exchange right before or right after the new difficulty retarget code kicks in, they would steal a ton of volume from the other exchanges. Shit's about to go down!

Are you saying this is a good or bad thing?  I see mixed opinions on a coin getting picked up by Cryptsy.
Activity: 131
Looking to buy 5 BTC worth of digibytes for a reasonable price. Please PM me offers.
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
CoinedUp, and now CryptoRush have upgraded.

We have still not heard from CoinMarket or MintPal. If you use them please send them a message! We are very close to getting everyone updated for a smooth transition.

Just received a tweet from MintPal saying they implemented the upgrade several days ago
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
hey any news on the android update? will it be avaible before digishield comes in?? and if not what should we do? not use the wallet?

Huh Huh Huh
It's on the website: http://www.digibyte.co/download-digibyte

I think that if DGB gets listed on a major exchange right before or right after the new difficulty retarget code kicks in, they would steal a ton of volume from the other exchanges. Shit's about to go down!
I know before I bought in the price on Coinmarket like 4-5 weeks ago was like 300ish right?

Hopefully we can get back there so everyone who bought in early can break even or make some money.

The professionalism and developer involvement in this thread/community is what sold me. Was tempted to sell when price was low, but hung in.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Digibyte is really undervalued right now.  I'm buying up to 150.  Tomorrow this is going to really take off!
  so ?  where is your power ?  just still under  120  

See my post a few spots up.  Waiting on Coindesk deposit.  I bought about 500,000 @153 about 3 weeks ago on Coinmarket.  
are you kiding me ? just  500000  DGB ?

Well, that was a bit harsh. Not everyone has a money to invest more. For example 1BTC before MtGox failure was almost equal to my montly salary (where I live). And I bought my first DGB @200+ So, currently a bit sad times for me, but I believed DGB then and I still believe it now.

+1 for salary.
Activity: 238
Digibyte is really undervalued right now.  I'm buying up to 150.  Tomorrow this is going to really take off!
   so ?  where is your power ?  just still under  120 

See my post a few spots up.  Waiting on Coindesk deposit.  I bought about 500,000 @153 about 3 weeks ago on Coinmarket. 
are you kiding me ? just  500000  DGB ?

Sorry guess I'm not a boss like you.  About 1 btc is all I can afford to invest in 1 coin right now.
e~whatever ,we all DGB player ,and ,all my DGB is 500000   +1   Grin Grin  im not boss, gays

You should check the difference between "guys" and "gays". Now knowing it can get you in to some complicated situations Wink
Activity: 238
Digibyte is really undervalued right now.  I'm buying up to 150.  Tomorrow this is going to really take off!

See my post a few spots up.  Waiting on Coindesk deposit.  I bought about 500,000 @153 about 3 weeks ago on Coinmarket.  

Well, that was a bit harsh. Not everyone has a money to invest more. For example 1BTC before MtGox failure was almost equal to my montly salary (where I live). And I bought my first DGB @200+ So, currently a bit sad times for me, but I believed DGB then and I still believe it now.
Activity: 77
Digibyte is really undervalued right now.  I'm buying up to 150.  Tomorrow this is going to really take off!

See my post a few spots up.  Waiting on Coindesk deposit.  I bought about 500,000 @153 about 3 weeks ago on Coinmarket. 
are you kiding me ? just  500000  DGB ?

Sorry guess I'm not a boss like you.  About 1 btc is all I can afford to invest in 1 coin right now.
e~whatever ,we all DGB player ,and ,all my DGB is 500000   +1   Grin Grin  im not boss,gays
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

We have still not heard from CoinMarket or MintPal. If you use them please send them a message! We are very close to getting everyone updated for a smooth transition.

So if we have coins on these exchanges they may become lost if involved in a transaction?
They will not become lost as they are still a part of the block chain before the change. People will still be able to send coins from old wallets to new wallets. Or in the worst scenario, they simply update to the new wallet with their existing wallet.dat.

No coins should be lost. But please, make sure to back up your wallet.dat file!

legendary
Activity: 1062

So if we have coins on these exchanges they may become lost if involved in a transaction?
legendary
If you created and control one of the DigiByte language threads please updat it to the current information on the first page of the OP. It reflects poorly on the coin for the threads to be out of date. Thank you for your cooperation!

DigiByte Language Threads

legendary

legendary

sorry to bother you , could you tell me what will happen when KGW kicks in , will the diffuculty start at zero or will it just continue at the current diffuculty
We did not implement the Kimoto Gravity Well. We implemented our own custom solution the out performed KMG during our 5 days of testing. When the difficulty kicks in it will start at the current difficulty level and will begin adjusting with every single block from that point forward.
Bought most of mine around 150 a few weeks back.

I hope Mintpal has updated.  I'm waiting on a btc transfer, so hope price stays low.  I see it blowing up on Coinmarketcap.

Jump to: