Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1507. (Read 3058806 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Praise be to Wolong, the mover of markets...

Activity: 224
Merit: 250
it is peak.. I sold right now.. I bet mintpal have 100+ waiting deposits Cheesy I am waiting for load..
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
hey ,everybody ,let's move !!!!!!!!!!  to the moon ,we wait too long for this day ! now this is a chance !!!
+1
DigiByte to the moon!
Activity: 224
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
hey ,everybody ,let's move !!!!!!!!!!  to the moon ,we wait too long for this day ! now this is a chance !!!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Dunno when it's time to sell.
Activity: 335
90% increase on MintPal, awesome. The rocket is launched !
EDIT 110% now.
legendary
When do you guys expect to have the Digibyte exchange up and running?

I think this will make it easier for people to purchase DGB, and coupled with the other developments should increase the price quite a bit.
We are still several months away from this. The licensing and legal requirements are very complex and not very well defined at the moment. We are looking into several other options as well including "pre-paid" DigiByte cards through an existing bank.

Aren't you guys supposed to be at 1 billion marketcap at the end of the year? I mean, it is what you promised.

Ah Ginger, our favorite forum Troll! Where have you been? We have missed your brilliant expert crypto analysis and predictions. Glad to have you back!
Activity: 238

I think this will make it easier for people to purchase DGB, and coupled with the other developments should increase the price quite a bit.
We are still several months away from this. The licensing and legal requirements are very complex and not very well defined at the moment. We are looking into several other options as well including "pre-paid" DigiByte cards through an existing bank.

Aren't you guys supposed to be at 1 billion marketcap at the end of the year? I mean, it is what you promised.
legendary

legendary
CoinedUp, and now CryptoRush have upgraded.

We have still not heard from CoinMarket or MintPal. If you use them please send them a message! We are very close to getting everyone updated for a smooth transition.

Just received a tweet from MintPal saying they implemented the upgrade several days ago

I love Mintpal, such a great working and professional looking exchange.
yeah ,im in this exchange and ,,,,,its work fine rightnow~
+1 Awesome! Only exchange we have not confirmed upgraded yet is CoinMarket.io
Activity: 112
hey any news on the android update? will it be avaible before digishield comes in?? and if not what should we do? not use the wallet?

Huh Huh Huh
It's on the website: http://www.digibyte.co/download-digibyte

I think that if DGB gets listed on a major exchange right before or right after the new difficulty retarget code kicks in, they would steal a ton of volume from the other exchanges. Shit's about to go down!

Are you saying this is a good or bad thing?  I see mixed opinions on a coin getting picked up by Cryptsy.
It was more of a "support DigiByte or not; we're progressing" kinda opinion.

A well established cryptocurrency like DGB can only benefit from getting listed on a major exchange. It would be like giving batman superpowers.

I think today is a great time for us all to email www.bter.com !

[email protected] and/or [email protected]
Activity: 434

Activity: 392
Activity: 393
Mining pool operators, please make sure to PM us when you update to DigiByte v2.0 DigiShield so we can add you to the updated list!

Hi,
running updated p2pool, feel free to use it.
Of course 0 fees.

http://ca.p2pool.sk:9022

Used it till today for my miners till now.
Currently testing with gryncas' mpos pool (digiforce.cc) for next couple of days, to be able to comapre mpos to p2pool profitability.

Be sure to keep us updated on the comparison between mpos and P2Pool profitability!

For last 2 weeks I was using my p2pool, and had like 115-120% efficiency. Now its down, as after each restart of p2pool you have to wait some time till the data gets generated.

The plan is to have my 25-28MHs running on the mpos for 72 hours, and then switch back to p2pool (as I like the p2pool idea, and want to support the decentralized structure of crypto coins).
And then, after next 72 hours, compare the two. Smiley
Lets see...

Good, I personally am I fan of P2Pool (and host some nodes) but am open for new information, new insights.

OK, first results here.
Started mining on digiforce.cc, 24.02.2012 - around 10:13. This pool has 0% fee, I was donating 0.5%. This pool gives 100 DGB for finding a block.
My hash force 26-29 MHs, as sometimes miners restart when GPU dies.
Switched back to http://ca.p2pool.sk:9022 today, 27.02.2012, around 11:30.

I checked my wallet for received transactions, and can confirm 1145759.612 DGB receiver.
That is around 381000/24hours.

Lets see how much I will make in same amount of time on a p2pool.

Activity: 70
Does anyone know who runs the Coded Master pool? http://codedmaster.com/index.php

They are the only mining pool we have not found a direct email or contact link for and contacted directly.

Created a temp account and sent a message using the contact form. Hopefully they'll update.
*fingers crossed*

We have still not heard from CoinMarket or MintPal. If you use them please send them a message! We are very close to getting everyone updated for a smooth transition.

Just received a tweet from MintPal saying they implemented the upgrade several days ago

yeah ,im in this exchange and ,,,,,its work fine rightnow~
Activity: 238

Digibyte is really undervalued right now.  I'm buying up to 150.  Tomorrow this is going to really take off!
   so ?  where is your power ?  just still under  120 

See my post a few spots up.  Waiting on Coindesk deposit.  I bought about 500,000 @153 about 3 weeks ago on Coinmarket. 
are you kiding me ? just  500000  DGB ?

Sorry guess I'm not a boss like you.  About 1 btc is all I can afford to invest in 1 coin right now.
e~whatever ,we all DGB player ,and ,all my DGB is 500000   +1   Grin Grin  im not boss, gays

You should check the difference between "guys" and "gays". Now knowing it can get you in to some complicated situations Wink
-  -!  thats a mistake ~~~so sorry about that,guys~
Jump to: