Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1552. (Read 3058803 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

Maybe the fact that you premined

You might of hit the nail right on the head there, seems Cryptsy dislike coins that premine large amounts. All the coins that have been recently added that i have checked have only premined a few blocks to test or premined a very small amount for giveaways. DGB are still holding onto a lot of premined coins, not going to get on Cryptsy imo.
Several coins pre-mined much more than we did, have not been transparent nor given away many of their coins and have still made it onto Cryptsy within just a few weeks.

At this point we are holding on to about 10% of coins. This share percentage is reducing every day. Launching a coin is not a cheap endeavor. Already this has cost us thousands of dollars in time, fees and expenses.
legendary
Just wanted to give you all an update on DigiByte and our thoughts on reducing the reward.

First of all, we would like to thank all of your for your continuing support. Your support as a community has been amazing and we are very much looking forward to the bright future DigiByte has in store!

At this point we are working on several things. An update to the most current Litecoin version. A light speed wallet. Work is being done on the exchange (Legal mostly at the moment) and several other things are in the pipeline.

Halving the block reward or reducing it right now would benefit existing holders of DigiByte and current miners in the short term. We would benefit as well. However, this would not benefit DigiByte in the long run. If anything we need to increase the production of DigiBytes.

Bitcoin/cryptos experienced a 60 fold increase in 2013. Even if it experiences only a 10 fold increase this year that will give the crypto markert a 100 billion market cap.

At the current production rate there will be just over 4 billion DigiBytes in circulation by this time next year. This is right on target for DigiByte trading in the $1 - $10 range within a year.

We currently have no plans to reduce or increase the block reward. Yes, there would be an immediate benefit to existing holders but this would work against us 6-18 months from now.

We are running through other scenarios and calculations. For instance what if we decreased the reward by 30% right now and then began increasing it every few weeks by 10% until about 6 -12 months from now when it would start decreasing again.

Once again, we are in this for the long run and we would like to thank you for your support! Stay tuned for more updates / developments in the next week!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

You might of hit the nail right on the head there, seems Cryptsy dislike coins that premine large amounts. All the coins that have been recently added that i have checked have only premined a few blocks to test or premined a very small amount for giveaways. DGB are still holding onto a lot of premined coins, not going to get on Cryptsy imo.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
moOo
Any update/more rumours on Cryptsy?

Of all things they added Maxcoin today...  Huh

strangely suspicious for a coin invented two weeks ago, no?

though as a cpu coin, and with a rich celb behind it.. if you look at the maxcoin thread, it has over 400 posts in the 2 weeks it has been arround.. while not a perfect metric and a lot of those posts are negative, normally a crap load of posts in a coin announcement thread equates to a crap load of people harrassing big vern... still 2 weeks, thats not a long time to let a coin stew a bit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Of all things they added Maxcoin today...  Huh

They must be taking bribes.

Cryptsy just want the fees for all trades when the next hype comes.
bitjohn is to greedy these days.
We have yet to even receive a reply from any of the messages we have sent to people at Cryptsy. If we do not see any progress on this by tomorrow we are going to start messaging them several times each day until we get a response. We do not understand what they have against DigiByte.

Make sure to keep messaging them!

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/72581/page/last#post-4000000047

Activity: 126
@Digibyte
Please add a few more p2pool nodes to the digibyte.co list.

The one(s) you have currently is a private node, i.e. it is in a private network... add the public (digibyte network) p2pool nodes please

Not entirely, but almost, because you made it private by starting a new p2pool.

the networks.py values were revamped by Rav3npl and thereby renewed, and thats why we used the new ones, cause they were recommended. I even shared them with you after they were made public:
https://github.com/Rav3nPL/p2pool-rav/pull/38
Sorry Hollow, you're right, I was mistaking you with StormMiner.
You were indeed kind enough to let me know, appreciated, really. My mistake.
EDIT: Wait... you're probably the same guy  Cheesy Now I get it... Am I right? In that case, I didn't say a thing  Grin
Activity: 70
@Digibyte

The one(s) you have currently is a private node, i.e. it is in a private network... add the public (digibyte network) p2pool nodes please

the networks.py values were revamped by Rav3npl and thereby renewed, and thats why we used the new ones, cause they were recommended. I even shared them with you after they were made public:
https://github.com/Rav3nPL/p2pool-rav/pull/38
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
cant see any development being done, just another exchange add it again plix plox... almost leaving this if not seeing any developement.
Activity: 126
@Digibyte

@Digibyte

legendary

Cryptsy just want the fees for all trades when the next hype comes.
bitjohn is to greedy these days.
We have yet to even receive a reply from any of the messages we have sent to people at Cryptsy. If we do not see any progress on this by tomorrow we are going to start messaging them several times each day until we get a response. We do not understand what they have against DigiByte.

Make sure to keep messaging them!

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/72581/page/last#post-4000000047
How's the coin-mixing process going? I think this is the most important feature that needs to be integrated quickly if we want a proper lift-off for this coin
can you explain what coin-mixing your talking about?

anonymous coin transactions. Mixing one trasaction with many and converging it back to the original... such that someone reading the block chain is unable to identify the source and the destination of the toal amount transferred
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
How's the coin-mixing process going? I think this is the most important feature that needs to be integrated quickly if we want a proper lift-off for this coin
can you explain what coin-mixing your talking about?
Activity: 196
Muniti creator
Activity: 238

Activity: 225

Man this made laugh. This made my day.. thanx. This should be official for the dutch DGB ....

Wink glad it cheered you up.
Morecoins.org perfect pool for you!

Our benefits:

Stable and fast SSD cloud hosting
Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional payments
E-mail notification
Skilled technical support 24/7
Unique DDoS protection system

For all users, from now until the end of February 18. We fully disable all fee!
1 week = 0% Fee for all!
Activity: 67
Problem -> Poll Spammers  Sad
Solution -> An official forum with moderators? (digibyte.co/forum ?)  Smiley

They have a forum http://digibytetalk.com/ not many people use it.

I know but non-official ?
Problem -> Poll Spammers  Sad
Solution -> An official forum with moderators? (digibyte.co/forum ?)  Smiley

They have a forum http://digibytetalk.com/ not many people use it.
Jump to: