Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1554. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Activity: 225
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
DigiByte.co is back online everyone! Happy valentines day!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Pickaxe.cc has relaunched! Spread the word.
You still mine at 0% fee! Now with SSL! The most stable mining pool!

https://www.pickaxe.cc/dgb

Thanks to anyone that mines with us, if you do, consider donating!

Yet another block has been found! 0% fee! Come mine with us and get pickaxe back to the top as it used to be!
Activity: 238
well the first one crashed the computer.. 1080/1500 was getting me 680-690 hash rates.... need that under volting i think... any suggestions on inciments to change the gpu/memory clock speed by to tweek it. and do i go up or down in number?

Try;

--lookup-gap 2 -I 13 --thread-concurrency 11200 -g 2 -w 256 --gpu-engine 1050 --gpu-memclock 1500 --temp-cutoff 90 --temp-overheat 85 --gpu-fan 90

go in the cgminer folder and delete the scrypt-tahiti.bin files first and whenever you change thread concurrency.  

I remove the vector tag as it slows me down "-v 1".  

Undervolt in the VBE7 with 1100 to 1110 and remove "powertune -20" from the cgminer bat file and just leave it at default which is 0.  Also make sure overdrive is turned off in catalyst control center.

Open a terminal window and type;

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

I get 740's+ with this setting and my cards run in the 60's in open air rigs.  1080/1500 will get you 765+ but you'll usually have to volt higher. Other sweet spots are 1020/1500, 1030/1500, and some people report success with thread concurrency 10240, or sometimes using --shaders 2048 instead of thread concurrency.  If you push the memory above 1600-1675 your system will start to crash and you'll have to overvolt the memory which you don't want to do.

Scrypt settings are voodoo.  One number in either direction can cause hashrate to drop significantly.  The trick is finding the magic numbers.

Using a pc case though will cause the cards to run pretty hot.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
ok thats just my lousy typing. having rechecked it is in the bat file as -I 13 and -o stratum etc

i managed to get a partial screen shot in the brief momment it was up and it says

"cgminer: --thread: unrecognised option"

is this because i took the settings from the litecoin hardware comparison wiki?  If so what should it be?

lol.. ok found it

it has to be --thread-concurrency
the "-" is important Cheesy

well thats a step forward, cgminer doesn't close instantly... but it doesn't do anything either, just goes back to the initial screen as if i'd opened the application not via the .bat file

also put a space after w so its w 256

OK OK i'm impatient... give it a momment and it starts working so far

Have you created a worker on the pool?

If not, create one on the pool site.. and at -u and -p you place the worker username and password..

If you already done that try to run the .bat without any extra settings to see if it works at all..

OK so I got it working but my card temps were up to 85C... too hot no doubt. whats a good temperature for 100 load R9 280X cards?

Also how come the pool was showing only 1100-1300 ish kh/s but cgminer was showing 620 ish per worker..... I think I'll need to undervolt these cards now to help with the temperatures!

P.S.  this is all very helpful thanks!!!!

What is your card exactly? 65-80 C is acceptable...

You have to open your tower if its not.. and to set fans at manual speed 80-90%

All three are Sapphire R9 280X DUAL-X cards, currently stock settings.  I have them in Coolermaster HAF-XB case which currently has the top panel on (with a 200mm outtake fan)  but neither side panel on at this point. I was considering getting a box fan of some type and pointing it at the side the GPUs are sitting. or i could take the top panel off and find a way of pointing it downwards maybe.  unfortunately cards 2 and 3 are pretty close to each other which i'm sure doesn't help. I'm hoping undervolting the cards will bring the temps down a  fair bit right now

-I 13 --thread-concurrency 8192 --lookup-gap 2 -g 2 -w 256 --gpu-engine 1140 --gpu-memclock 1827 -v 1 --gpu-powertune -20 --temp-cutoff 90 --temp-overheat 85 --gpu-fan 90

try this... if its too hot, use this

-I 13 --thread-concurrency 8192 --lookup-gap 2 -g 2 -w 256 --gpu-engine 1080 --gpu-memclock 1500 -v 1 --gpu-powertune -20 --temp-cutoff 90 --temp-overheat 85 --gpu-fan 90

you should get 730-790 kh/s per card Wink

well the first one crashed the computer.. 1080/1500 was getting me 680-690 hash rates.... need that under volting i think... any suggestions on inciments to change the gpu/memory clock speed by to tweek it. and do i go up or down in number?
Activity: 42

Pickaxe.cc has relaunched! Spread the word.
You still mine at 0% fee! Now with SSL! The most stable mining pool!

https://www.pickaxe.cc/dgb

Thanks to anyone that mines with us, if you do, consider donating!
Activity: 126

Man this made laugh. This made my day.. thanx. This should be official for the dutch DGB ....
Activity: 111
hey guys, anybody speak chinese? I think we should try to get listed on http://www.btc38.com/ huuuuge exchange market for alt-coins  Grin

+1
Getting listed there would be a great move. I don't speak Chinese so not much help but we should def. focus on getting on a Chinese exchange next.

maybe we should ask the devs to contact the guy who did the chinese translation of the original digibyte thread??

BTC38 only support coin/cny (Chinese Yuan). And you must use QQ account to login. And you should have China ID to verify your account. What I said is that BTC38 is not good enough for foreigners.

But that can promote DGB. There will be more exchange for DGB.

yes thats what i mean...there's a looot of chinese out there Smiley DOGE has been accepted there just few days ago and the price has jumped up

+1

This coin will be used world wide , so yes to the idea of having it on Btc38.com or/and any other world exchanges .
Activity: 37
hey guys, anybody speak chinese? I think we should try to get listed on http://www.btc38.com/ huuuuge exchange market for alt-coins  Grin

+1
Getting listed there would be a great move. I don't speak Chinese so not much help but we should def. focus on getting on a Chinese exchange next.

maybe we should ask the devs to contact the guy who did the chinese translation of the original digibyte thread??

BTC38 only support coin/cny (Chinese Yuan). And you must use QQ account to login. And you should have China ID to verify your account. What I said is that BTC38 is not good enough for foreigners.

yes thats what i mean...there's a looot of chinese out there Smiley DOGE has been accepted there just few days ago and the price has jumped up
Activity: 126
Thanks for help! God is a ....

+1

+1

legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

+1
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
All three are Sapphire R9 280X DUAL-X cards, currently stock settings.  I have them in Coolermaster HAF-XB case which currently has the top panel on (with a 200mm outtake fan)  but neither side panel on at this point. I was considering getting a box fan of some type and pointing it at the side the GPUs are sitting. or i could take the top panel off and find a way of pointing it downwards maybe.  unfortunately cards 2 and 3 are pretty close to each other which i'm sure doesn't help. I'm hoping undervolting the cards will bring the temps down a  fair bit right now

Do yourself a favor & just remove them from the case. I also had a good coolermaster case but even with just one 280x & a 7950 I couldn't run them without throttling something back. In any kind of case they'll just be too close together :/  You've outlaid for the system & three decent cards, I think you're better off spending another $20 or so on parts & making a stand for the m/board & 280s out in the open. You'll really appreciate the extra few hash you'll get out of running them fully.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
ok thats just my lousy typing. having rechecked it is in the bat file as -I 13 and -o stratum etc

i managed to get a partial screen shot in the brief momment it was up and it says

is this because i took the settings from the litecoin hardware comparison wiki?  If so what should it be?

lol.. ok found it

well thats a step forward, cgminer doesn't close instantly... but it doesn't do anything either, just goes back to the initial screen as if i'd opened the application not via the .bat file

If not, create one on the pool site.. and at -u and -p you place the worker username and password..

If you already done that try to run the .bat without any extra settings to see if it works at all..

OK so I got it working but my card temps were up to 85C... too hot no doubt. whats a good temperature for 100 load R9 280X cards?

Also how come the pool was showing only 1100-1300 ish kh/s but cgminer was showing 620 ish per worker..... I think I'll need to undervolt these cards now to help with the temperatures!

P.S.  this is all very helpful thanks!!!!

All three are Sapphire R9 280X DUAL-X cards, currently stock settings.  I have them in Coolermaster HAF-XB case which currently has the top panel on (with a 200mm outtake fan)  but neither side panel on at this point. I was considering getting a box fan of some type and pointing it at the side the GPUs are sitting. or i could take the top panel off and find a way of pointing it downwards maybe.  unfortunately cards 2 and 3 are pretty close to each other which i'm sure doesn't help. I'm hoping undervolting the cards will bring the temps down a  fair bit right now

-I 13 --thread-concurrency 8192 --lookup-gap 2 -g 2 -w 256 --gpu-engine 1140 --gpu-memclock 1827 -v 1 --gpu-powertune -20 --temp-cutoff 90 --temp-overheat 85 --gpu-fan 90

try this... if its too hot, use this

-I 13 --thread-concurrency 8192 --lookup-gap 2 -g 2 -w 256 --gpu-engine 1080 --gpu-memclock 1500 -v 1 --gpu-powertune -20 --temp-cutoff 90 --temp-overheat 85 --gpu-fan 90

you should get 730-790 kh/s per card Wink

is this because i took the settings from the litecoin hardware comparison wiki?  If so what should it be?

lol.. ok found it

P.S.  this is all very helpful thanks!!!!

All three are Sapphire R9 280X DUAL-X cards, currently stock settings.  I have them in Coolermaster HAF-XB case which currently has the top panel on (with a 200mm outtake fan)  but neither side panel on at this point. I was considering getting a box fan of some type and pointing it at the side the GPUs are sitting. or i could take the top panel off and find a way of pointing it downwards maybe.  unfortunately cards 2 and 3 are pretty close to each other which i'm sure doesn't help. I'm hoping undervolting the cards will bring the temps down a  fair bit right now
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029

is this because i took the settings from the litecoin hardware comparison wiki?  If so what should it be?

lol.. ok found it

lol.. ok found it

Jump to: