Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1555. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Thanks for help! God is a ....
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
ok thats just my lousy typing. having rechecked it is in the bat file as -I 13 and -o stratum etc

i managed to get a partial screen shot in the brief momment it was up and it says

"cgminer: --thread: unrecognised option"

is this because i took the settings from the litecoin hardware comparison wiki?  If so what should it be?

lol.. ok found it

it has to be --thread-concurrency
the "-" is important Cheesy

well thats a step forward, cgminer doesn't close instantly... but it doesn't do anything either, just goes back to the initial screen as if i'd opened the application not via the .bat file

also put a space after w so its w 256

OK OK i'm impatient... give it a momment and it starts working so far

Have you created a worker on the pool?

If not, create one on the pool site.. and at -u and -p you place the worker username and password..

If you already done that try to run the .bat without any extra settings to see if it works at all..
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
ok thats just my lousy typing. having rechecked it is in the bat file as -I 13 and -o stratum etc

i managed to get a partial screen shot in the brief momment it was up and it says

is this because i took the settings from the litecoin hardware comparison wiki?  If so what should it be?

lol.. ok found it

well thats a step forward, cgminer doesn't close instantly... but it doesn't do anything either, just goes back to the initial screen as if i'd opened the application not via the .bat file

also put a space after w so its w 256

OK OK i'm impatient... give it a momment and it starts working so far
legendary

is this because i took the settings from the litecoin hardware comparison wiki?  If so what should it be?

lol.. ok found it

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
;(  help lol I think i've created the .bat file right (but probably haven't as it isn't working) and I double click on the .bat file and cgminer opens and closes immeditately... help!

does this but need to be in it?  I don't see many mention it when talking about settings

timeout /t 30
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

I've got

cgminer --scrypt -13 -g 2 -w 256 -- thread concurrency 8192 -0 stratum+tcp://eu.pickaxe.cc:3330 -u ******* -p ******

I've rechecekd the username and password are correct

what have i done wrong?

That script looks wrong to me, whats the -13? My guess is that it should be -i 13?
legendary
;(  help lol I think i've created the .bat file right (but probably haven't as it isn't working) and I double click on the .bat file and cgminer opens and closes immeditately... help!

does this but need to be in it?  I don't see many mention it when talking about settings

timeout /t 30

I've got

cgminer --scrypt -13 -g 2 -w 256 -- thread concurrency 8192 -0 stratum+tcp://eu.pickaxe.cc:3330 -u ******* -p ******

what have i done wrong?

"-13" try "-I 13"

maybe this will solve your problem

also "-0" should be "-o"
;(  help lol I think i've created the .bat file right (but probably haven't as it isn't working) and I double click on the .bat file and cgminer opens and closes immeditately... help!

does this but need to be in it?  I don't see many mention it when talking about settings

timeout /t 30

I've got

what have i done wrong?

legendary
Maybe you have already considered that devs but if not,

you must add Kimoto's Gravity Well to digi...! multipools is a disaster!!

also maybe its good to become asicproof.. (actually not sure about this one, I just mention it)
OK I need a little help please.  I need a suggestion on best pool to join, I have 1 but just wanted some more input, and has anyone undervolted Sapphire R9 280X Dual-X cards that could give me some help

Thanks

I have a bunch undervolted.  Are you using VBE7 or software?  

I have VBE7 version 7b and I was following cryptobadger's guide, but he reported using 1137 VDDC, but on the VBE7 I have its a drop menu and thats not an option so I wasn't sure where to go, undervolting and overclocking is a totally new thing to me, I also have Sapphires's TRIXX program downloaded to use

Basically I'm a bit cautious about just randomly changing things as I've never done it before. I was looking at undervolting purely from a power consumption point of view but should I actually get mining first and then change the voltage to see the difference?  I'm looking at pools right now to join and the work out how to get cgminer working (again totally new)

I knew building the rig was going to be the easy part!

total newbie thanks you for you help in advance

Yes very good.  VBE7 and cryptobadger's guide is the way to go for sure.  The regular software programs always aren't reliable for correct and consistent voltage adjustments.  For my Sapphire 280x OC's I used VBE7 and set both #5 and #6 options to 1100 for voltage, which ends up showing as 1.019 in the operating system.  The power saving is pretty good, but the heat and temp difference for the cards is significant.  If you let it run for a day without and then change it the next, you'll see.  Smiley  Mine are rock solid stable using 1100.  But you can always bump a bit higher if you feel like, or if you need to, say 1110.  The exact numbers don't matter as in "1137", etc, as long as it's close.  To maximize hashrate you can just change the clock settings while you're in there too.  Usually 1050 clock and 1500 memory I've found best for mine.  But some people use 1030/1500. 1080/1500 gets slighter higher hashes but usually requires more voltage.  Also memory voltage use 1500.

Also don't forget to flick the bios switch on the cards before flashing. 

Glad to help, and welcome to DigiByte  Cool

Thanks  Any suggestions oh cgminer settings? again i've been following cryptobadger guidem, but his is for litecoin and has some bits in it that i don't see in on other posts.

"Enter the following text into your mine_litecoins.bat file (make sure to substitute your own pool user name and password—see note below):
timeout /t 30
cgminer --scrypt -I 19 --thread-concurrency 21712 -o stratum+tcp://coinotron.com:3334 -u [USER] -p [PASS]"

I really don't understand cgminer yet.. any from scratch run thoughs would be really appreciated

Activity: 238
OK I need a little help please.  I need a suggestion on best pool to join, I have 1 but just wanted some more input, and has anyone undervolted Sapphire R9 280X Dual-X cards that could give me some help

Thanks

I have a bunch undervolted.  Are you using VBE7 or software?  

I have VBE7 version 7b and I was following cryptobadger's guide, but he reported using 1137 VDDC, but on the VBE7 I have its a drop menu and thats not an option so I wasn't sure where to go, undervolting and overclocking is a totally new thing to me, I also have Sapphires's TRIXX program downloaded to use

Basically I'm a bit cautious about just randomly changing things as I've never done it before. I was looking at undervolting purely from a power consumption point of view but should I actually get mining first and then change the voltage to see the difference?  I'm looking at pools right now to join and the work out how to get cgminer working (again totally new)

Yes very good.  VBE7 and cryptobadger's guide is the way to go for sure.  The regular software programs always aren't reliable for correct and consistent voltage adjustments.  For my Sapphire 280x OC's I used VBE7 and set both #5 and #6 options to 1100 for voltage, which ends up showing as 1.019 in the operating system.  The power saving is pretty good, but the heat and temp difference for the cards is significant.  If you let it run for a day without and then change it the next, you'll see.  Smiley  Mine are rock solid stable using 1100.  But you can always bump a bit higher if you feel like, or if you need to, say 1110.  The exact numbers don't matter as in "1137", etc, as long as it's close.  To maximize hashrate you can just change the clock settings while you're in there too.  Usually 1050 clock and 1500 memory I've found best for mine.  But some people use 1030/1500. 1080/1500 gets slighter higher hashes but usually requires more voltage.  Also memory voltage use 1500.

Also don't forget to flick the bios switch on the cards before flashing. 

Glad to help, and welcome to DigiByte  Cool
OK I need a little help please.  I need a suggestion on best pool to join, I have 1 but just wanted some more input, and has anyone undervolted Sapphire R9 280X Dual-X cards that could give me some help

Thanks

I have a bunch undervolted.  Are you using VBE7 or software? 

Basically I'm a bit cautious about just randomly changing things as I've never done it before. I was looking at undervolting purely from a power consumption point of view but should I actually get mining first and then change the voltage to see the difference?  I'm looking at pools right now to join and the work out how to get cgminer working (again totally new)

OK I need a little help please.  I need a suggestion on best pool to join, I have 1 but just wanted some more input, and has anyone undervolted Sapphire R9 280X Dual-X cards that could give me some help

Thanks

I have a bunch undervolted.  Are you using VBE7 or software? 
Activity: 224

Thanks

If you are looking for MPOS pool, personally (because I mined on it in first days of DGB), I would recommend pickaxe - https://www.pickaxe.cc/dgb

And if you would like to mine on P2Pool, then of course, I would recommend my node Wink - http://dgbpool.cloudapp.net:9022/static/
Activity: 84

Thanks

You can try our morecoins.org Till the next wednesday, we have 0% fee.

Thanks
Activity: 84
This is one of the rare threads where people are complaining about pool ads. What's up with that?

Guys are just doing their jobs, securing and building stable network. Most of you just complain about ads, cry about price and just bitch around.

You can just scroll over ads or you can ignore the user. Concentrate on building DigiByte, stop annoying cries...

Bravo =) +1

This post is the only one from this account which isn't pool spam so I assume scottbit is your alt?

I do not have alts, I prefer to work openly and honestly. And yet, I support him, whose would it was not alto. I do my job, other administrators do their. If there is a problem, let's analyze it, come up with a solution that satisfies both parties.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Pickaxe.cc has relaunched! Spread the word.
You still mine at 0% fee! Now with SSL!

https://www.pickaxe.cc/dgb

Thanks to anyone that mines with us, if you do, consider donating!
This is one of the rare threads where people are complaining about pool ads. What's up with that?

Guys are just doing their jobs, securing and building stable network. Most of you just complain about ads, cry about price and just bitch around.

You can just scroll over ads or you can ignore the user. Concentrate on building DigiByte, stop annoying cries...

I have never seen so much pool ads in any of the threads.  You literally can't see any normal discussion  because of them and I am not sure annoyting the hell out of community works better than being add to the first post pools section.
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

Bravo =) +1

This post is the only one from this account which isn't pool spam so I assume scottbit is your alt?
Jump to: