Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1556. (Read 3058803 times)

legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
This is one of the rare threads where people are complaining about pool ads. What's up with that?

Guys are just doing their jobs, securing and building stable network. Most of you just complain about ads, cry about price and just bitch around.

You can just scroll over ads or you can ignore the user. Concentrate on building DigiByte, stop annoying cries...

LOL Nice alt!  3 post noob who comes here to post that and only other posts are in other altcoin threads asking for handouts. Could you make it any more obvious?

Be brave and post here with your regular account next time Wink

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This is one of the rare threads where people are complaining about pool ads. What's up with that?

Guys are just doing their jobs, securing and building stable network. Most of you just complain about ads, cry about price and just bitch around.

You can just scroll over ads or you can ignore the user. Concentrate on building DigiByte, stop annoying cries...

Bravo =) +1
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

legendary
I highly encourage others who hate the spamming here to exercise vicarious use of the "Report to moderator" button on the right hand side of their posts. Spamming like this is against the TOS not to mention rude. Some of their accounts do nothing but spam so they obviously employ multiple accounts on this forum to avoid getting seriously hate.

Note: It's quite interesting that only pools with tiny hash rates spam this thread...do you not get the hint there??  Their hash rate is probably not the only tiny thing about them  Roll Eyes
tvb
Activity: 38
Uh... It's not a good sign when half of page posts displays "This user is ignored". That's why you should use self-moderated thread...

Ohhh, thank you for pointing out this feature. Much appreciated Smiley
Activity: 45
is something with dgb.luckyminers.com? last day the stats show that is not mining, but all miners did (cgminer). also no transaction.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Uh... It's not a good sign when half of page posts displays "This user is ignored". That's why you should use self-moderated thread...
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Pickaxe.cc has relaunched! Spread the word.

You still mine at 0% fee! Now with SSL!

https://www.pickaxe.cc/dgb

Thanks to anyone that mines with us, if you do, consider donating!

Get out please, just stop that retarded spam!

Nice login! I Love Dubfx. Dub FX 'Flow' feat. Mr Woodnote, my the best.

But I wanted to say about your comment. You must have understood each of the administrators pool doing his job. He spends time money and emotions for that you could go to the pool and get your coins by pressing a couple of buttons.

The last two weeks I have been doing for the DGB pool and is still the same coin. I go in 2-4 hours a night and wake up at 6-8 am. Do not think that I'm complaining, just already tired of comments like "Unable to read! There's a lot of spam!" and similar. There is an idea involving users with an alternative? I am always ready to listen.

Yeah i know but these threads are really unreadable cuz of this spam and it isn that they would post it once or twice...they post it like 100 times over and over althought these link are already in OP.

Nice login! I Love Dubfx. Dub FX 'Flow' feat. Mr Woodnote, my the best.

But I wanted to say about your comment. You must have understood each of the administrators pool doing his job. He spends time money and emotions for that you could go to the pool and get your coins by pressing a couple of buttons.

The last two weeks I have been doing for the DGB pool and is still the same coin. I go in 2-4 hours a night and wake up at 6-8 am. Do not think that I'm complaining, just already tired of comments like "Unable to read! There's a lot of spam!" and similar. There is an idea involving users with an alternative? I am always ready to listen.
Dam guys you must be retarded or something..
http://digibyte.leetpools.com

Why should you mine with us?
Active Admins, Great IRC Community, 1% Fee, PROP/Vardiff, Constant Promos, Unique and CLEAN MPOS interface, and NO ADS.

Fully functional. No email confirmations required! Just register and start hashing!!!
CURRENT PROMOS:
0% FEE

legendary
Can we please stop flooding this thread with pool advertisements? I find it really annoying and makes me stop coming back to this thread, which will lead in losing intrest in DGB eventually. Which in itself is bad because I have an open order of 1.7BTC at coinmarket.io which needs to be filled  Cool

+1 DGB
tvb
Activity: 38
Can we please stop flooding this thread with pool advertisements? I find it really annoying and makes me stop coming back to this thread, which will lead in losing interest in DGB eventually. Which in itself is bad because I have an open order of 1.7BTC at coinmarket.io which needs to be filled  Cool
Activity: 42

Activity: 183
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Morecoins.org perfect pool for you!

Our benefits:

Stable and fast SSD cloud hosting
Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional payments
E-mail notification
Skilled technical support 24/7
Unique DDoS protection system

For all users, from now until the end of February 18. We fully disable all fee!
1 week = 0% Fee for all!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
As of this Monday we plan to begin accepting DigiByte for web design services, at http://www.nodex.co.uk/
This is awesome! Let us know when you want to be added to the list! Thank you very much for your support!
Activity: 225
As of this Monday we plan to begin accepting DigiByte for web design services, at http://www.nodex.co.uk/
Jump to: