Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1650. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
well i thought digiman was doing the lottery draw for transparency and he has me second place, but on the lottery thread i'm not in second place??? whats going on?
We were also under the impression we would be drawing all the winners.

I've only ever stated you were drawing 1.prize.
I'm sure most people will agree.

Why would you need to draw any of them?  Why not keep the sense of transparency going for the last two?  I won't judge till I hear your rationale for this.
thank god we can buy alligator meat with it

I honestly have been considering getting some for a while.  I've never had it. 
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Huge drop in hashrate!
Everyone, get ready to enjoy the lower diffs before it recovers Cool
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Activity: 238

That could be selling point of marketing Smiley)
Activity: 126
JOIN DIGIBYTE FORUM

Support DigiByte and engage in forum conversation.

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
ok people http://dgb.luckyminers.com/  is under attack right? But i am mining there without any problems.. are our shares will be paid or I am mining nothing..

My last transaction from them was 30 mins ago, till that it was running ok even tho there is obviously an attack. CGminer seems working still but not geting paid out since then.

Edit: just got a huge batch of DGB-s (the ones that didn't come for 30 mins), so it seems working ok, maybe lagging?

I am not the best to explain this but if cgminer is running there is no problems for you as a miner, the coins come later. It's only the interface or website that is ddos'ed. I've mined through many attacks before Smiley

Thats good news, also they seem like a competent pool with good infrastructure. So ill happily leave it on for the night Smiley

Mined some LOT there myself a while ago. It is a good pool, I never had any connection issues Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
ok people http://dgb.luckyminers.com/  is under attack right? But i am mining there without any problems.. are our shares will be paid or I am mining nothing..

My last transaction from them was 30 mins ago, till that it was running ok even tho there is obviously an attack. CGminer seems working still but not geting paid out since then.

Edit: just got a huge batch of DGB-s (the ones that didn't come for 30 mins), so it seems working ok, maybe lagging?

I am not the best to explain this but if cgminer is running there is no problems for you as a miner, the coins come later. It's only the interface or website that is ddos'ed. I've mined through many attacks before Smiley

Thats good news, also they seem like a competent pool with good infrastructure. So ill happily leave it on for the night Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM

Activity: 112
ooo yeaaa, dont worry
ok people http://dgb.luckyminers.com/  is under attack right? But i am mining there without any problems.. are our shares will be paid or I am mining nothing..
Activity: 182
This is cheeky, and there is no getting away from that, but would anyone be kind enough to fire a donation my way Smiley

DMPg6RKPCy9QZ1AjH7oZp521kPyNZPZbNY

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
if you need someone to go over the Dutch translation, I can give it a shot when I have some spare time if you want Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
So tell me, what do you think about the Norwegian translation, that one is pretty good, no Google translate there.
Activity: 84
So tell me, what do you think about the Norwegian translation, that one is pretty good, no Google translate there.
Jump to: