Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1649. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 11
What if we could do something similar.

http://doges.org/index.php?topic=7980.0

I see some potential here. Does anyone else see it?  Actually this can work for any crypto currency.

Expected downtime up to 2 hours. from Twitter

So coinmarket.io got hacked then.

I hope our coins are safe.

Where did you hear that?  Their next tweet about security sounded more like a prevention issue than that they got hacked.

From the official thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422153.1000
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Congratz on the 2 weeks birthday. Maybe a reason for a small giveaway? Wink

Hope I get my 50k DGB back from coinmarket... Have a zero balance right now Sad
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

Expected downtime up to 2 hours. from Twitter

So coinmarket.io got hacked then.

I hope our coins are safe.

Where did you hear that?  Their next tweet about security sounded more like a prevention issue than that they got hacked.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
hey gus
i m the idcray pool owner
One thing I would like to notify everyone
idcray pool will closed at 12:00 on January 30, 2014(GMT).
Please cash out your coins.

Now we release a new mining pool. http://211.149.188.67:88/
Thanks very much.
Merit: 10

1% fee. Stratum with VARDIFF, Proportional Payout! SSD cloud hosting,
 auto-payment, e-mail notifications, ddos protection, salt user passwords.

Join http://morecoins.org/

24/4 support team

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Yes please join the foundation team! We need it!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
DigiByte is now two weeks old! Let's keep the momentum up! We have some big announcements planned for this week!

I'm in this for the long haul. Smiley Just my thoughts on Promoting the Coin:

I think we should drive a Charity Foundation to get noticed! And when the Foundation grows big enough it'll automatically hit the media!

Sort of like the Jamaica Bob sledge thing. But only, different.

... And this is exactly what im trying to do here: DigiByte Foundation Team Recruit Link

So Here's the game plan:
Every time we manage to recruit a new member to the Team, We get a $25 Loan Bonus to lend to any group/individual in need.
Everytime we lend, we alleviate poverty and in the process increase our donation numbers in the name of the DigiByte Coin & the DigiByte Foundation Team  We've already started! $250 Loned to peolppe in Countries like: Bolivia, Peru, Tanzania, Philippines..!

I plan to beat the Bitcoin Team's Loaned Amount and in turn Push Kiva into noticing cryptocurrencies (Specifically, DigiByte. Based solely on the Loan Numbers the DigiByte Foundation Team will drive)
Once this is done, maybe we'll be able to convince Kiva to accept DGB in exchange for Kiva Credit.

Since Kiva.org is a big and well-known Lending/Micro-finance/Charity, We'll definitely hit the media using Kiva as a Platform.
For those who don't know how Kiva works, give it a look.

For those who haven't joined the 1st instance of the DigiByte Foundation made by the community, Please join the Team... And help me drive this community towards the preservation and promotion of DigiByte Coin. @DigiByte Founders/Devs Need your help too Tongue

Let's Drive this to the Moon!

**Visit original Reddit Post
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
is this by the same team as DigiCoin? the style looks similar...
We have no affiliation with any other coin. This is our 1st and only coin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
Now if only coinmarket.io would work, lol.  I heard the price went down while I was away and I want to buy up all the damn sell orders  Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 1526
Merit: 596
is this by the same team as DigiCoin? the style looks similar...
Activity: 154
DigiByte is now two weeks old! Let's keep the momentum up! We have some big announcements planned for this week!

Congratulations!  Grin Cheesy Grin
Activity: 238

Congratulations! Feeling excited already Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Just have to give a shoutout to the get.by pool.   What other pool will the admin provide tech support on the digibyte IRC?  Nothing but happiness with my experiences there.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
i think i sold my coins 0.035usd
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
i think we'r going to DigiMoon very soon! anyway i want to announce that im offering $0.0025 per coin when we convert to renting our rooms!
DGB.Get-By.com Admin

*Does the two-week DGB birthday dance*

*Apologizes for the horrible two-week DGB birthday dance*
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
well i thought digiman was doing the lottery draw for transparency and he has me second place, but on the lottery thread i'm not in second place??? whats going on?
We were also under the impression we would be drawing all the winners.

I've only ever stated you were drawing 1.prize.
I'm sure most people will agree.

Why would you need to draw any of them?  Why not keep the sense of transparency going for the last two?  I won't judge till I hear your rationale for this.

Especially considering that the Dev's announced all three winners, on the lottery thread, 20 minutes prior to zaloultra's picks.....  Angry

Even if there was a misunderstanding, it seems there must have been a problem with the Dev's transparent picks.......  Huh

A problem that zaloultra didn't even bother handling, referencing, or acknowledging before posting his picks almost 20 minutes later....  Lips sealed

No need for pitchforks or worries, however.  The Dev's and community are good people and I am sure there will be some equitable solution for all of the fuss!  Grin
Jump to: