Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1730. (Read 3058780 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What pool is everyone using now that pickaxe is gone?

back at idcray, all my coins where still intact and all, good job guys.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
What pool is everyone using now that pickaxe is gone?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 261

Sorry if it's in german. The english sites were filled with charts and ads...

DMy5uo7CojfqCVi7XDVzEaktG7RGWbYnyQ
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
legendary
We need some more of this! Will give out random bounties to people posting pictures with text support DigiByte in positive or humerus ways on this thread!

What about bounties for people like me spending whole day and night in this thread since coin launch?

or for people moderating the IRC chan Wink
And your way!

Well received - thanks! By the way, it would also be great to have you or one of the devs in there from time to time. Smiley We have around 30 people there atm, see a few trades every once and then and most importantly, share updates about digicoin and encourage all people to vote across all platforms. It is really a nice way to promote the coin, so you better do not miss it. Wink
Will stop by there in a few hours! We Promise!
Activity: 28
We need some more of this! Will give out random bounties to people posting pictures with text support DigiByte in positive or humerus ways on this thread!

What about bounties for people like me spending whole day and night in this thread since coin launch?

And your way!

Well received - thanks! By the way, it would also be great to have you or one of the devs in there from time to time. Smiley We have around 30 people there atm, see a few trades every once and then and most importantly, share updates about digicoin and encourage all people to vote across all platforms. It is really a nice way to promote the coin, so you better do not miss it. Wink
legendary

Just sent some more DGB your way since you have been a very loyal supporter!

Thank you. Feel free to send x100 more!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

DK6hUbLL9qrxzt7RbpHUpBz7zGtc4twwym
legendary

And your way!
Activity: 434

Same here  Cheesy
legendary

Just sent some more DGB your way since you have been a very loyal supporter!
Activity: 28

legendary

Activity: 261
The marketing of this coin is really good but there are some flaws, how do you promise faster transactions forever.

More importantly, the developers note they have 0,25% (52,5 million coins) effective pre-mined and state DigiByte should be around 1-10$ so they will have around 52,5 - 525 million dollars worth of coins and what happens when they decide to sell? Well your precious coin crashes.

Not trying to hate here, just critique.
Why would we sell everything and kill off a great coin? Also, keep in mind within 1 years time there will be 4 billion DigiBytes out there. 52 million is a small portion of that. Our development account is for future development of the coin over a long period of time. Plus, the account is publicly listed to people so they can see if any of it moves.

You kind of counter-argue yourself, if 52 million will be a small portion of 4 billion DigiBytes your coin can never have a 1-10$ price and therefore will be priced with a lot of zeros making it an impracticable currency for small goods such as coffee, you stated that yourself in the OP.

Yes, but I think it will take time for Digi to become a globally used cryptocoin so IMO we should be looking at a 2-3 year span for that kind of scenario to play out by which time there will be many more Digis around.

Btw, nice Android Wallet! Unfortunately I have an iphone...
legendary
Please explain the 1-10 Dollar value dev. That means i made at least 60 k this day.

Smiley

Activity: 434
Seems like nice start now hold your hats!
Jump to: