Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1732. (Read 3058780 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The marketing of this coin is really good but there are some flaws, how do you promise faster transactions forever.

More importantly, the developers note they have 0,25% (52,5 million coins) effective pre-mined and state DigiByte should be around 1-10$ so they will have around 52,5 - 525 million dollars worth of coins and what happens when they decide to sell? Well your precious coin crashes.

Not trying to hate here, just critique.

Around 1-10 dollars per coin? You mean 1-10x marketcap of bitcoin? I don't think so. Try 0.0001 dollars a coin
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
After much discussion we have decided to leave DGB as DGB. This is in an effort to not confuse the several thousand current DGB wallet holders out there. DigiByte will however be informally referred to as "Digis"

Good choice. Although I like the name Digi, I think that DGB looks more professional.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
New merchant accepting DigiByte!

http://www.2euroinks.com/

stop link those fake stores... its annoying

I also suggest to stop spamming exchanges with links to scamstores. We are serious community. Or I am missing something...
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
The marketing of this coin is really good but there are some flaws, how do you promise faster transactions forever.

More importantly, the developers note they have 0,25% (52,5 million coins) effective pre-mined and state DigiByte should be around 1-10$ so they will have around 52,5 - 525 million dollars worth of coins and what happens when they decide to sell? Well your precious coin crashes.

Not trying to hate here, just critique.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
After much discussion we have decided to leave DGB as DGB. This is in an effort to not confuse the several thousand current DGB wallet holders out there. DigiByte will however be informally referred to as "Digis"

Wise. Let's concentrate on exchanges.
Activity: 140
Make sure to keep messaging Cryptsy to help get DigiByte on an exchange!

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/72581

I see there is no email address to contact the digibyte team, how can I apply for the digibyte merchant ? I managed that my company is willing to place a logo for DigiByte.
Activity: 13
Activity: 146

Haha. Nice joke LOL  Grin
You almost got me there, but seriously though, when are you changing?  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 479

i like it that way better anyway.  glad you kept the orginal.   
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Well decided imho Wink
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Activity: 14
Play Dice Game with the lowest house EDGE : only % 0.5

Hi!

I thought i'd give your game a try as you were undercutting our odds so well but ive been waiting nearly 20 minutes and haven't seen my deposit credited!

Perhaps you should have a look at fixing that Smiley   (i don't think you have the cron job running)

Other users may wish to play

http://dgb.bytedice.com

We credit deposits within 10 minutes and are currently at quite a large loss! You lucky gamblers!  1% house edge.

Thrown in a cryptsy vote Smiley
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
legendary
Make sure to keep messaging Cryptsy to help get DigiByte on an exchange!

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/72581
Activity: 14

And I saw people are playing in dgb.BYTEDICE.com. He said the site is %2 house edge but when I check from site's source code, I can see %4 !.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, the edge was meant to be 4% which shows as a 2% advantage to the house on the odds page, there was a copy paste error in our announcement. However as can be seen below the users are very much still winning. We have now set the house edge to 0.5% so users have no reason to go to an alternate site and can keep up their winning streak against us! This will shortly have to return to 1% - 2%, 0.5% just isn't sustainable!

https://i.imgur.com/pRf4068.png

Byte dice, the premier dice site.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
Play Dice Game with the lowest house EDGE : only % 0.5

PLAY

And I saw people are playing in dgb.BYTEDICE.com. He said the site is %2 house edge but when I check from site's source code, I can see %4 !.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Guys, what is the pool with more hashing atm?
Activity: 29
500 DGB to everyone who tweets @cryptsy, @coinedup & @coinex to add DigiByte!

Done. Cheesy

https://twitter.com/AsmodeusHex/statuses/424594490280509440

DNgD8wRbt9AVret32v1DjBcFJ5GCajBB8u

legendary
I requested some coins for a dice game for house . Dev sent 100 coin.

Lol.
Please PM us again. The 100 was probably for a test when we were trying it out.
Activity: 210
Want to buy 100k-500k Of Digibyte!
PM ME with offers

will pay fair market price
Jump to: