Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1731. (Read 3058780 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Please explain the 1-10 Dollar value dev. That means i made at least 60 k this day.

Smiley
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Very good work Smiley We are a nice team and i think you succefull
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
Good work! Nice looking wallet!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
In case you did not see this 15 pages ago here is an update on a fully functioning Android Wallet to be released soon:

legendary
Please explain the 1-10 Dollar value dev. That means i made at least 60 k this day.
Bitcoin went from 200 million to 11 Billion in 2013. We think the entire crypto market will go from the current 13 billion to over 100 billion by the end of 2014. Cryptos are going main stream this year. Is it not very possible DigiByte will capture at least 1 Billion of this (Puts price of DGB @ $4 by the end of this year as there will be 4 billion DGB in circulation at that point.)

Thanks, let's hope so dev! This is going to be a very interdasting year.
We agree as well, it is going to be a wild ride!

I should have spread my hashrate more. But hey, 500k usde is also nice. I'm going to mine this coin for a week now. To the moon!
Glad to have you on board!
Skol!
Bitcoin went from 200 million to 11 Billion in 2013. We think the entire crypto market will go from the current 13 billion to over 100 billion by the end of 2014. Cryptos are going main stream this year. Is it not very possible DigiByte will capture at least 1 Billion of this (Puts price of DGB @ $4 by the end of this year as there will be 4 billion DGB in circulation at that point.)

I should have spread my hashrate more. But hey, 500k usde is also nice. I'm going to mine this coin for a week now. To the moon!

Let's agree on a place where we can drink champagne soon  Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Good enough reason for me to hold

so that means it should be worth $0.02/each probably in 1-2weeks.
or about 1.8btc/100k
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
1.5 GH. Next diff is 20. We are awesome.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Kindly be reminded that we also have an official IRC-Chan:

IRC Channel: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#digibytecoin

Come and have a visit! Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Good enough reason for me to hold
Skol!

legendary
To all the new people who do not believe this is possible look to a post BitcoinTate made on here last April! They told him he was crazy!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/price-chart-april-9th-200-april-15th-300-167611
Skol!

DGB! What a coin!

Dat feel...
legendary
legendary

DGB! What a coin!
Skol!
legendary
The marketing of this coin is really good but there are some flaws, how do you promise faster transactions forever.

More importantly, the developers note they have 0,25% (52,5 million coins) effective pre-mined and state DigiByte should be around 1-10$ so they will have around 52,5 - 525 million dollars worth of coins and what happens when they decide to sell? Well your precious coin crashes.

Not trying to hate here, just critique.
Why would we sell everything and kill off a great coin? Also, keep in mind within 1 years time there will be 4 billion DigiBytes out there. 52 million is a small portion of that. Our development account is for future development of the coin over a long period of time. Plus, the account is publicly listed to people so they can see if any of it moves.
legendary
The marketing of this coin is really good but there are some flaws, how do you promise faster transactions forever.

More importantly, the developers note they have 0,25% (52,5 million coins) effective pre-mined and state DigiByte should be around 1-10$ so they will have around 52,5 - 525 million dollars worth of coins and what happens when they decide to sell? Well your precious coin crashes.

Not trying to hate here, just critique.

Around 1-10 dollars per coin? You mean 1-10x marketcap of bitcoin? I don't think so. Try 0.0001 dollars a coin

WTF? Seriously? Too much zeros. Oh.. Ginger. Meet Ginger, guys, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGqVE6bp6nI
Jump to: