Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1736. (Read 3058780 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
we should try to get this on ComKort.com!!

Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
Anyone selling their DGC? I'm interested in buying some.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I have just launched a new pool for DigiByte.

http://mpools.net/digibyte

Stratum server
VARDIFF
1% pool fee - helps to fund the faucet at www.digifaucet.com.
Proportional Payout
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
May DigiByte grow as fast as this forum grew.  Cheesy

To the stars!!

moon Grin Grin Grin

Wel if we aim for the starts the moon seems just around the corner Smiley
Activity: 196
Muniti creator
Anyone wanting to sell their digibytes? PM me your best offer for 0.1 BTC

Escrow required unless you agree to send first
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
we're flying over the moon but cannot land! damit let's get into a real exchange! VOTE!!!!1
Activity: 280

To the stars!!

moon Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 154

To the stars!!
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
Activity: 280
Thanks to the great work of xploited we now have a fully functioning Android Wallet! We are doing some more testing but all appears well! QR code works great, will be recompiled back into wallet source code.

Please do not send coins to this account as it is the dev account test account!

where this download Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 196
Muniti creator
Anyone wanting to sell their digibytes? PM me your best offer for 0.1 BTC
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
This currency system seems interesting. I plan to spread Digibyte in France (magazine/shop to begin) -> http://www.digibyte.fr/  Smiley
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
The site provides a means of exchanging your fiat for their DGB. 

It isn't a two-way street, hence my two sentence "it isn't ______".
Point taken - it is a currency store.

If you haven't noticed, I'm not an exchange groupie.

My pool doesn't have a link to an exchange push thread - un-like some of the other, larger pools.
You will also notice I haven't posted a single link to an exchange thread in this thread.

However, the coin has a max distribution of 21,000,000,000, with some pockets already quite deep due to bounties, double reward, etc.
I can't imagine there NOT being a dump, regardless of when it gets added to an exchange.

c'est la vie

Either way, the conversation is moot. 
I don't believe anyone participating in this conversation has their hands on the "add to exchange" lever.
Further, exchange push polls/threads/posts/tickets aside; you can bet the exchange operators keep a very close watch on these forums, particularly the alternative crypto announcements.

Take the devs at their word: there are partnership talks in the works that come tied to listing at an exchange.
If they want it listed at an exchange and believe that is the next step...

Does someone have some inside information that I am unaware of suggesting there is a deeper more thought out 'plan' than that of the developers?
Activity: 224
Coins dont even need to get out of a pool, we should trade them inside "New Pool Engine?" and than get out for FIAT when it's time to cash out.

who the feck write this thing please put my name on it errrrrrrrrrrr  Grin

good as an idea but exchanges need security up the gazoo & excellent protection against ddos. Not that pools don't of course, but it would require huge scaling & pools tend to be run by one or just a couple of people.
things tend to change for better or get old, it's like a house, if you dont do some adjusts your house fall. Need to adapt! thats the real world, we must adapt ourselfs!

If you are standing still, you are in fact going backwards. The arrow of time Grin
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
Coins dont even need to get out of a pool, we should trade them inside "New Pool Engine?" and than get out for FIAT when it's time to cash out.

good as an idea but exchanges need security up the gazoo & excellent protection against ddos. Not that pools don't of course, but it would require huge scaling & pools tend to be run by one or just a couple of people.
things tend to change for better or get old, it's like a house, if you dont do some adjusts your house fall. Need to adapt! thats the real world, we must adapt ourselfs!
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

Jump to: