Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1782. (Read 3058780 times)

Activity: 428
Merit: 250
Inactivity: 8963
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Nice work!

Smiley

DTea9SMWsAABhArWfbG6CeWr9Kdyey1zrL
Activity: 42
We have just launched our SUPPORT section over at: http://www.pickaxe.cc

We also provide a 0% fee mining pool with 150 Mhash/s already!! http://www.pickaxe.cc/digi
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Imho there are only a few good pools that consistently give good payouts regardless of coin:
-netcodepool
-luckyminers
-poolerino
-cipherpool

with close 2nd
valid-error
dedicatedpool
n0nplusultra
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

I won't exchange it, I just wondering about early price, I think that's interesting. Like any other altcoin, when you see it on marker you have an idea what it is and where you are, so you can manage everything and calculate for yourself, a bit think of what future will bring.

Regards

How many early bitcoin adopters wondered about early price? They just believed in it for years. Go to by/sell thread and create fake WTB post. You'll be surprised.
Activity: 154
I am a newbie at the mining and stubled upon this coin. All the best to the Devs, great work and i hope all your expectations are exeeded. Mining now at MiningPool.co

To the Moo!n Smiley
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
It's not time for an exchange yet! let the coin grow steady! we will hit a equal rate of coins / user / khs and we can calculate the real value by it's difficulty! dont flow with the hype, most coins lost his valor becouse of ppl trying to make fast money! hold your coins becouse i think we could hit $0.20 cent's or more per coin!
Activity: 18
I like the whole concept of Digibyte, and it's great designed! Good job devs Smiley Hope to see Digibyte on exchanges like Cryptsy in few days Smiley

Regards

Ok, simply destroy your wallet, everyone with thousands from giveaway will sell it for dimes, also a few lucky miners with millions also will dump it to the ground where 1 DGB = 0.001 DOGE. Good luck.

Reported, if you don't like the coin don't enter is the 1000 post you crying

Never said it. I am talking about going to exchanges in such early state.
I won't exchange it, I just wondering about early price, I think that's interesting. Like any other altcoin, when you see it on marker you have an idea what it is and where you are, so you can manage everything and calculate for yourself, a bit think of what future will bring.

Regards
Activity: 440
Merit: 250

For CPUMiner/Minerd
Code:
minerd.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 --userpass username.WORKERID:x -t4 -s2 -r1000

hey, what are -s2 -r1000 doing ? What they stand for ?
legendary
I like the whole concept of Digibyte, and it's great designed! Good job devs Smiley Hope to see Digibyte on exchanges like Cryptsy in few days Smiley

Regards

Ok, simply destroy your wallet, everyone with thousands from giveaway will sell it for dimes, also a few lucky miners with millions also will dump it to the ground where 1 DGB = 0.001 DOGE. Good luck.

Never said it. I am talking about going to exchanges in such early state.
join my DigiByte pool
http://digi.morecoins.org/
0% fee for first 100 users. stratum+tcp, Proportional payout,
should not be allowed someone to be cleared by 51% of the network!
Activity: 182

Regards

Start mining at www.pickaxe.cc

FAST servers
Stratum with Vardiff
Proportional payout
0% FEE!
pool efficiency 99%!

www.pickaxe.cc

Our pool has now mined over 12.000.000 digibytes ! Join and get your share!

All payments processed every minute !

We have opened up a support section! http://www.pickaxe.cc/support.html
legendary

Regards

legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
I don't get it. @Luckyminers i will get (approx) 12000 DGB per day @225 kh/s. At miningpool.co they say it will be <10k?
Why?  Grin

Mining @Luckyminers again, pretty satisfied of that one.

True, I also use luckyminers and it's awesome.

I am using LuckyMiners and I am always confused why some pools are so much different than others... do developers really have that much sway in performance?
Activity: 18
I don't get it. @Luckyminers i will get (approx) 12000 DGB per day @225 kh/s. At miningpool.co they say it will be <10k?
Why?  Grin

True, I also use luckyminers and it's awesome.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Why?  Grin

Activity: 750
Merit: 500
http://digi.morecoins.org/ has been good to me. 0% fee and blocks confirmation at 60
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Good coin launch.

Mining on the pickaxe pool since launch and
ZERO coins got lost. Pool is stable IMO.

Donations welcome
D5hfdNR2eEEkUeXeV67awuoVqb4bnw6iGn
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
DLLC7PPEZ7zxnB1RJd9hsvwr1HdJxFfGcb
Send me some coins  Grin
Jump to: