Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 324. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
Hi guys, I'm facing a problem, one years ago I transfered digibyte on my digibyte gaming wallet. Now I saw that that there is a lot of problem with the gaming wallet and i want to transfer my dgb on a core wallet or on bittrex but I can't transfer them due to "a problem querying the blockchain". Can someone help me to resolve this problem or should I wait for an update on the gaming wallet ?

Thanks for your reading and your help Smiley

I'm hawe a ios wallet and hawe all coins there. And now wallet doesn't sync anymore:( how can I transfer my coins to may mac core wallet? Is this possible? I'm hawe safe recovery phase but in core wallet i can not use:( please for helping . I don't know what to do:(

I suggest you to get in touch with devs and the huge amount of community members at https://telegram.me/DigiByteCoin to get help quickly

I tried to write on telegram but nobody helped me Sad

No response from the bots on telegram?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hi guys, I'm facing a problem, one years ago I transfered digibyte on my digibyte gaming wallet. Now I saw that that there is a lot of problem with the gaming wallet and i want to transfer my dgb on a core wallet or on bittrex but I can't transfer them due to "a problem querying the blockchain". Can someone help me to resolve this problem or should I wait for an update on the gaming wallet ?

I'm hawe a ios wallet and hawe all coins there. And now wallet doesn't sync anymore:( how can I transfer my coins to may mac core wallet? Is this possible? I'm hawe safe recovery phase but in core wallet i can not use:( please for helping . I don't know what to do:(

I suggest you to get in touch with devs and the huge amount of community members at https://telegram.me/DigiByteCoin to get help quickly

I tried to write on telegram but nobody helped me Sad
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
It's good to see that we have
-active nodes increasing 500-600 to 720 now (http://nodes.digistats.info/)
-many new members in this thread. (they're obviously welcome  Wink )
-and also more miners back @ theblocksfactory and elsewhere too i suppose.
 Smiley  Good time for Digibyte?

Activity: 303
Merit: 100
POS / PRIMENODES
I noticed the coins that were removed from Poloniex their prices have been decimated, what would happen to the price of digibyte if it was removed from Poloniex and is there any danger of this coin being removed in the future?

On the short run it would lower the value drastically, but having Bittrex as well gives us another solid place to buy and sell.

There is only one coin that is over 3 years old that has never been on Poloniex and value and community continues to increase. This is Gulden but that is because the devs have requested not to be added and they probably have the best development outside of bitcoin and ETH.

Every coin in the top 20 is listed on Poloniex but there was definitely some shady insider info taking place with those coin removals. Some coins were pumped and then dumped just before the removal announcement.

Maybe it was coincidence but it did look suspect to me. I do think dgb will lose 70-80% of its value short term if removed from Poloniex but like Gulden it can thrive without Poloniex in the long term.

What a bunch of idiots if they don't want to trade on Poloniex, they will never be noticed in crypto if they not on the largest exchange. "No Poloniex don't add us because we don't want the value of our coin to be 5 times the current value and fuck over our investors".
Do you think digibyte would be getting pumped like this if it wasn't on Poloniex? People need to grow up and accept the fact Poloniex is the only exchange worth being on.
Activity: 2

OK thanks i will ask solutions to the devs and on telegram
Activity: 109
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
A lot of baseless FUD spreading on the last page or two. "What if, what if what if...."

1. Grow a brain: Poloniex will not drop a coin which has several thousand BTC of volume each day. At 2,000BTC volume, Poloniex makes US$13,600 per day from Digibyte alone. Do you really think we are in danger? (that's at their base fee rate of course).

2. Look at such posters activity count. If it is low, doesn't that tell you something?

3. The same as you wouldn't take trading advice from a cold caller on your telephone (I hope), don't blindly follow the advice (or "fake news" lol) of posters here without investigating it yourself. If the only source you can find is an anonymous poster on bitcointalk, that should also tell you something. It's an even bigger sign if the fall under point #2 above.

Have a great day  Cheesy
Activity: 2

Hello

i need hellp with my wallet can som on hellp me please ?

Thanks
Activity: 637
Merit: 500
I noticed the coins that were removed from Poloniex their prices have been decimated, what would happen to the price of digibyte if it was removed from Poloniex and is there any danger of this coin being removed in the future?

On the short run it would lower the value drastically, but having Bittrex as well gives us another solid place to buy and sell.

There is only one coin that is over 3 years old that has never been on Poloniex and value and community continues to increase. This is Gulden but that is because the devs have requested not to be added and they probably have the best development outside of bitcoin and ETH.

Every coin in the top 20 is listed on Poloniex but there was definitely some shady insider info taking place with those coin removals. Some coins were pumped and then dumped just before the removal announcement.

Maybe it was coincidence but it did look suspect to me. I do think dgb will lose 70-80% of its value short term if removed from Poloniex but like Gulden it can thrive without Poloniex in the long term.
Activity: 4
I got 283k DGB, lets see what it can do!
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Top price .80 max
for today?  
why not new ATH in 2017 ? 200 sat was nice

Don't listen to the fool, another 50% profit to be made from this price. I only speak the truth of what the whales on Poloniex told me. The price will crash hard once the pump is over so you got to know when to get out but over 150 is a possibility.

LTC and DGB will see positive gains because of segwit and being on Poloniex , the exchange with the most traded bitcoin. Other coin like grs not on Poloniex will never get anywhere in value.

I was told by insiders with more btc then most of you can dream of that dgb will be going over 100 soon.

Told you ! 100 here we come!! Poloniex best exchange in the world!!!

Whales on Poloniex were honest, DGB - 0.00000100 BTC (30.91%)

Sold 6 million, 24 million more and then buy again on the dip and could easily triple my dgb to 90 million from selling 30 million. Smiley I am selling all 24 million below 150.

Sold another 13 million coins on the 2nd wave of this rise. 19 million sold and 11 million to go before I start buying under 60 sats again. Selling 19 million coins at these prices already puts me close to breaking even in fiat value when I purchased digibyte during the first poloniex pump.

sig updated. Smiley

I dont think that you will see 60 sats soon again - if ever  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

Activity: 1
Activity: 479
Merit: 253
Activity: 12
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
Will transactions from a core 4.0.3 wallet still be accepted in the blockchain?

I sent several transactions 25 minutes ago and they still have not been confirmed.
Please upgrade to v6.14.2. You probably have no peers. Over 97% of network has upgraded. Update includes 100's of changes to boost speed and efficiency.

https://github.com/digibyte/digibyte/releases/tag/v6.14.2
My wallet says that I have 8 connections to the network...

I thought this wasn't a mandatory wallet upgrade.

Has the code been changed to not allow connections or transactions from 4.0.3 wallets?
The difference between 4.0.3 and 6.14.2 is like moving from a horse-drawn carriage to a corvette in terms of capability. Any reason why you are keeping a 4.0.3 wallet?

Soft fork means there is no specific block height or time for activation. It also means in the process of changing (1) both wallets are still backward compatible. But once changes lock in, the lock in phase serves as a warning for rest of network to upgrade. The protocol changes go into effect once the active stage is reached. (2) This does create a fork. But it's not really a fork (!!!), when...

Update to 6.14.2 and your DGB will be there.

Wait, what?

my thoughts exactly.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Also,why dont we have news from this team about this coin?We need to know what the plans are pls.

I think bitcointalk is not the place where all the newest updates are provided.

Part from the official roadmap:
"DigiBot
The DigiByte Official Telegram chat has grown rapidly and has now effectively replaced the BitcoinTalk thread as the main community hub.  Thanks to the hard work of Alaniz the Digibot has gone along way to help enhance the experience of the chat. Make sure to check out the Telegram chat and use the DigiBot."
Yes, the majority of discussion and quick updates are on Telegram. We have around 1100 people in the official group chat there. We also have a separate developer and marketing channel.

https://telegram.me/DigiByteCoin

I guess the question is: what does it cost you to have someone drop by here with the news?

Nothing?

A couple of minutes?

With 1100 members and a little delegation, that would be about one day every three years for each member. That would be a horrendous sacrifice!  Cheesy

And it's cut and paste to begin with . . . that is if you have good PR organization.

Wink

Activity: 343
Merit: 252
Will transactions from a core 4.0.3 wallet still be accepted in the blockchain?

I sent several transactions 25 minutes ago and they still have not been confirmed.
Please upgrade to v6.14.2. You probably have no peers. Over 97% of network has upgraded. Update includes 100's of changes to boost speed and efficiency.

https://github.com/digibyte/digibyte/releases/tag/v6.14.2
My wallet says that I have 8 connections to the network...

I thought this wasn't a mandatory wallet upgrade.

Has the code been changed to not allow connections or transactions from 4.0.3 wallets?
The difference between 4.0.3 and 6.14.2 is like moving from a horse-drawn carriage to a corvette in terms of capability. Any reason why you are keeping a 4.0.3 wallet?

Soft fork means there is no specific block height or time for activation. It also means in the process of changing (1) both wallets are still backward compatible. But once changes lock in, the lock in phase serves as a warning for rest of network to upgrade. The protocol changes go into effect once the active stage is reached. (2) This does create a fork. But it's not really a fork (!!!), when...

Update to 6.14.2 and your DGB will be there.

Wait, what?

Jump to: