Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 327. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Activity: 109
Dev team, please come out with some cool wallets for mobile and web soon. We are on the fastest network here, Thanks

Please take a look at the first page. We already have an android wallet and also a chrome extension. I think a real web wallet is not good. It can get attacked like exchanges and I think Poloniex and Bittrex are a safer kind of a web wallet if you still want to have permanent access Smiley

Nothing for iOS?

We had one for iOS but Apple removed it.

https://www.digibyte.co/digibyte-wallets
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Dev team, please come out with some cool wallets for mobile and web soon. We are on the fastest network here, Thanks

Please take a look at the first page. We already have an android wallet and also a chrome extension. I think a real web wallet is not good. It can get attacked like exchanges and I think Poloniex and Bittrex are a safer kind of a web wallet if you still want to have permanent access Smiley

Nothing for iOS?
Activity: 479
Merit: 253
how far will it go?

When ur on the "CRAZY TRAIN"...There IS ...no "end" haha ^^"

ALL ABOARD!!
how far will it go?

nobody knows that. look at ripple, much more supply than DigiByte, but 0.1 $ worth 

True that. I sold my ripple at 507 sats and now its 6600  Angry
how far will it go?

nobody knows that. look at ripple, much more supply than DigiByte, but 0.1 $ worth 
how far will it go?

Don't be a shorter. In long run, its going to be 100-1000 times higher.
Activity: 622
Merit: 251
love coins
Bro...

I ALMOST  got talked into dumping all my DGB ...RIGHT before this just started to rocket hahaha

FARK...i am NEVER gonna doubt my gut instinct ever again!!!

Im only a "young-n" at 1.3 mill ....but gawd damn! Ahhh Thank Gawd haha ^^"

Yup believe in your gut instinct. There are people saying dump dump dump but they must have motives behind it. Keep your possession and be happy. Cheers
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
Bro...

I ALMOST  got talked into dumping all my DGB ...RIGHT before this just started to rocket hahaha

FARK...i am NEVER gonna doubt my gut instinct ever again!!!

Im only a "young-n" at 1.3 mill ....but gawd damn! Ahhh Thank Gawd haha ^^"
Lol like the transaction speed, the price climbs are also very fast. Hail DGB.
Holy Moly

even the 24 hr high....stat is having trouble keeping up hahaha!!!

holyshit lmao. just sent my dgb from bittrex to poloniex less than 2 minute

Yes, thats DigiByte !!!

Edit: I use sometimes DigiByte to transfer funds. Exchange BTC to DGB, send, exchange back. Its so fast that you hardly make losses in this exchange process
Activity: 18
holyshit lmao. just sent my dgb from bittrex to poloniex less than 2 minute

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

I successfully bootstrapped my Digibyte client, closed it. Opened it. Closed it. Then all of a sudden the third time opening it, it needs to re-index again? Wtf. I did that the first time, it was good two times and now its on again.

Instamined, are you using a digibyte.conf file?
Activity: 5
MACD is about to send a buy signal... fyi Wink
Jump to: