Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 329. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 10
DGB is moving now.
Get in while you can,DGB is seriously undervalued considering all the useless Altcoins in top 10-50
Activity: 138
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Audentes fortuna iuvat
Seriously depressed/down  with my investment  in this dgb.

Had hi hopes , boy was I wrong

Wait and watch. At what price did you went in? It will shoot soon, lot of background work going on.
All Coin Pump --->>> Next Week DGB Pump 12x  Cool

you are pessimist :-)
Activity: 70
woah that's a lot of money
Why is syncing the blockchain so painfully slow?

It takes forever to sync 1 week. About 30 minutes at least.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
DGB off..to the Moon?? ^^

Moon is away but yes some big gains for sure are on the cards rightnow.
Activity: 479
Merit: 253

Wait and watch. At what price did you went in? It will shoot soon, lot of background work going on.
All Coin Pump --->>> Next Week DGB Pump 12x  Cool

Surely looks like a big pump is coming.

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Everybody wondering about buying crypto or not, here's some more information and my personal perspective that might help you with YOUR decision - and remember there's tons more information out there to help you to employ your critical analysis and decide whether you want to and how much is appropriate for you. Perhaps you'll come to the same conclusion as I have.  Wink

Activity: 5
Just a quick question, are there any plans on adding other games to digibyte gaming like Playerunknown's Battlegrounds?
Activity: 88
Seriously depressed/down  with my investment  in this dgb.

What are you complaining about? It's impossible to be down even if you'd bought only at the highs (excepting the most recent, and in that case it's still only temporary).

I am better buy now or wait ?
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity
Seriously depressed/down  with my investment  in this dgb.

What are you complaining about? It's impossible to be down even if you'd bought only at the highs (excepting the most recent, and in that case it's still only temporary).
Activity: 274
Merit: 101

IF you had high hopes to get rich quick, then yes you were wrong.

If you have no need to cash in now, just hold, everything runs in cycles.

Or you could trade digibyte in the mean time.
Guys how much time the DGB wallet takes to sync first time? Its at Zero for long time.

Yup...it took me...hours for my one...if i remember correctly ^^""

So..it sounds about right ^^

Thanks my friend. It feels really nice to hear back so soon. Cheers

I did a new install a few days ago. It took about an hour and a half to get through the header sync, and then approximately another 4 hours to finish. ~5 1/2 hours total with a default install and a normal internet connection.

BTW, I made a bootstrap with that install (was the reason for the install in the first place), and if anyone has somewhere to host it, send me a PM. It'd be a big help for those whose online sync takes an inordinate amount of time!

What is that actually? Sorry for being silly.

Mine is still asking for 14 more years to sync  Huh what to do?

Use the bootstrap I posted just before this post of yours.  Cool

Please guide me, as i have no idea about it.
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity
Guys how much time the DGB wallet takes to sync first time? Its at Zero for long time.

I did a new install a few days ago. It took about an hour and a half to get through the header sync, and then approximately another 4 hours to finish. ~5 1/2 hours total with a default install and a normal internet connection.

BTW, I made a bootstrap with that install (was the reason for the install in the first place), and if anyone has somewhere to host it, send me a PM. It'd be a big help for those whose online sync takes an inordinate amount of time!

Mine is still asking for 14 more years to sync  Huh what to do?

Use the bootstrap I posted just before this post of yours.  Cool
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

14 years? I'm afraid you're living in the late 2020's Cheesy

HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

Activity: 469
Merit: 260
couple hours
Jump to: