Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 328. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Guys don't get confused and get hold of good quantity now as the price is really cheap. It will fly soon.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Shift Coin, Phantom/IPFS the new Web 3.0
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
woah that's a lot of money
I successfully bootstrapped my Digibyte client, closed it. Opened it. Closed it. Then all of a sudden the third time opening it, it needs to re-index again? Wtf. I did that the first time, it was good two times and now its on again.

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
www.pumpmycoin.com

Dear DigiByte Community,

Your Coin has been nominated to our official private members Election to choose the next coin to pump after 6 days
You can support your coin by participating in our private elections among other 3958 members from here

Private Elections https://goo.gl/d6vk2d

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump
www.PumpMycoin.com

Activity: 469
Merit: 260
Why is syncing the blockchain so painfully slow?

It takes forever to sync 1 week. About 30 minutes at least.
We will be launching with a Linux, Mac & Windows Wallet. If anyone would like to assist with an Android wallet or a would like to set up a mining pool please let us know.

We will be launching with a Linux, Mac & Windows Wallet. If anyone would like to assist with an Android wallet or a would like to set up a mining pool please let us know.

Hi There, I Just downloaded the dgb desktop wallet. and it's telling me it's going to take 10 years to sync.
am I missing something?  O_o

the mobile android wallet: I transferred 1000 dgb to my mobile walelt the transaction shows as proccessed. but doesnt come through on my my mobile wallet it's been more than 8 hours.

Anyone? Any Idea.

Else I will just move back to dash.. Much less hassle.

are your desktop wallet v6.14.2? and make sure your connection is good,
for android wallet, you need open couple hours to made it sync first time
Activity: 109
Is there a bootstrap for the digibyte wallet? If not somebody seriously needs to make one. The Sync time is about 100x longer than it should be.

DigiByte Bootstrap

We can leave it there until someone has a more permanent, more appropriate place.
Activity: 70
woah that's a lot of money
Is there a bootstrap for the digibyte wallet? If not somebody seriously needs to make one. The Sync time is about 100x longer than it should be.
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
DGB broke resistence at 87 sats, still a good entry in my opinion

Guys I need to shift my DGB to a wallet. That wallet sync seems unending. Which one is the best wallet for DGB?

v6.14.2 DigiByte Core is what I use

It's almost 4.5 million blocks to sync , it's going to take time. This is why I keep my coins on Poloniex and because I trade. A lot of people here have lost coins here using the other dgb wallets but no one has lost coins on Poloniex.
lost because use digibyte wallet? hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha
Activity: 343
Merit: 252
Have you done a re-sync on your wallet with the blockchain?

BTW, you do have a backup of your private keys, right?
https://www.google.es/search?q=digibyte+chrome+wallet+private+keys&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=WrMJWbT9F4PUXv7Uo6AO

As I said before, keep a cool head. Don't do anything you're not sure about, especially if it has anything to do with deleting, or reinstalling, etc., etc. There are experts who will help you if needed. The DGB is there, on the blockchain, and if you've got your private keys, there is no doubt that you will be able to "recover" those funds. And then you'll also have learned a very good lesson that important amounts of DGB are always best managed with the full core wallet . . . but that's for later. Now you need to try a re-sync.
I'm sorry, but I just had to highlight this... No personal offense meant in any way, since this user Bonus has lost/"lost"/'locked-up a pretty decent amount of assets in limbo and you're the only one thus far reacting on it for a few pages; it's just that I'm touched by the amounts of comments meanwhile regarding talk about 'real' robots and prices and stuff... Seriously?

DGB ...

I sense that you were trying to share something worthwhile, but I'm not exactly sure what. I do hate to miss out on learning opportunities, so f you could re-phrase that to make what you're saying a little clearer, I'd owe you one.

I wasn't the only one helping that user, nor the only one talking about "prices and stuff", but that's not important as there might be more than one of us who could learn. (And the 'real' robots? I'm completely lost on that . . . but, as I've said, I'm sure I've missed something.)

TIA

The point I was trying to make, is regarding those DGB's that are lost/"lost"/locked-up: Either it be 1 or 1.5M or whatever amount of them, such is a serious problem that should get the attention of the techies and be addressed asap...  Wink
Activity: 352
Merit: 251
Activity: 5
DGB broke resistence at 87 sats, still a good entry in my opinion

Guys I need to shift my DGB to a wallet. That wallet sync seems unending. Which one is the best wallet for DGB?

v6.14.2 DigiByte Core is what I use
Activity: 138
Activity: 101
Flight already started. Seat belts please.

Poloniex whales are the richest in crypto , they know digibyte is beating other coins in development. Dash has nothing planned for this year and Gulden been working on Prime for 3 years. There is no competition for dgb.

As per you, what is coming from the dev team soon?
Activity: 127

Poloniex whales are the richest in crypto , they know digibyte is beating other coins in development. Dash has nothing planned for this year and Gulden been working on Prime for 3 years. There is no competition for dgb.
Activity: 2
Why is syncing the blockchain so painfully slow?

It takes forever to sync 1 week. About 30 minutes at least.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-IPJrzRDfpZMHl2MUNCV0xDYkE

Hi There, I Just downloaded the dgb desktop wallet. and it's telling me it's going to take 10 years to sync.
am I missing something?  O_o

the mobile android wallet: I transferred 1000 dgb to my mobile walelt the transaction shows as proccessed. but doesnt come through on my my mobile wallet it's been more than 8 hours.

Anyone? Any Idea.

Else I will just move back to dash.. Much less hassle.
Activity: 191
Audentes fortuna iuvat
Devs are definitely doing a great job, and we all can see, compared to how low the value was just a couple of months earlier, definitely kicking on the right track.

any news ?

The price is UP !
Activity: 104
Devs are definitely doing a great job, and we all can see, compared to how low the value was just a couple of months earlier, definitely kicking on the right track.
Jump to: