Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 332. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Time horizon for ROI?

If you’re here for short term scalps (I’m doing it with 5% of my total position for now that will probably make it to 20% with some real price movement), please don’t sweat your day to day trials too much on this board. We can keep it to running commentaries on targets, buy levels, sell levels, and the like, with some reasoning behind our opinions, can’t we? After all, the majority here are in it for the long term and we should respect that, shouldn’t we. Wink

Long term investors, please, sit down, relax, have fun with short term fluctuations, and enjoy the ride!

---

Jared, the best marketing person in crypto? Was that a joke? The rest are trash at marketing? That was a joke, right? I mean, if it wasn’t for their marketing, they wouldn’t exist! Jared, the most honest person in crypto? Okay, I might go for that “accusation”. Smiley

---

Potential? 1000:1 DGB:BTC

---

Okay, my short term outlook? We’ve found some good short term support in the 60’s. I see the high 70’s as resistance (sellers rule up there). 55 is the 62.8% retrace of the full halfway back on the rally to highs. I think it holds on another test lower.

---

SegWit? Hey, it’s there to be used. What’s important is that we’ve got it in the toolbox. That’s big. Now, on to intelligent use. Where is the need/demand that our product is going to meet? And on to that, I say . . . MHO anyway.

---

Back to the short termers: this isn’t P&D, this is about putting together a long term project with no holes in it. Make your price projections based on that fundamental truth of slow but steady growth (which, of course, could just as well include an overnight revaluation of 10,000% based on news, which wouldn't be a spike!).

---

I think digibyte.co is subject to fairly frequent DDoS attacks. Yes, there are people who want to sabotage even us. Believe it or not, there are people who are threatened by DigiByte, very threatened.

---

@Rafassdotcom, take a look at what I wrote yesterday about the Richest DGB Wallet, then answer your own question. Smiley

---

https://www.google.es/search?q=microsoft+digibyte&rlz=1C1GIGM_enES576ES576&oq=microsoft+digibyte&aqs=chrome..69i57j0.6404j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

---

Great to see this activity on the board.  Grin

Thats a really nice potential.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Time horizon for ROI?

If you’re here for short term scalps (I’m doing it with 5% of my total position for now that will probably make it to 20% with some real price movement), please don’t sweat your day to day trials too much on this board. We can keep it to running commentaries on targets, buy levels, sell levels, and the like, with some reasoning behind our opinions, can’t we? After all, the majority here are in it for the long term and we should respect that, shouldn’t we. Wink

Long term investors, please, sit down, relax, have fun with short term fluctuations, and enjoy the ride!

---

Jared, the best marketing person in crypto? Was that a joke? The rest are trash at marketing? That was a joke, right? I mean, if it wasn’t for their marketing, they wouldn’t exist! Jared, the most honest person in crypto? Okay, I might go for that “accusation”. Smiley

---

Potential? 1000:1 DGB:BTC

---

Okay, my short term outlook? We’ve found some good short term support in the 60’s. I see the high 70’s as resistance (sellers rule up there). 55 is the 62.8% retrace of the full halfway back on the rally to highs. I think it holds on another test lower.

---

SegWit? Hey, it’s there to be used. What’s important is that we’ve got it in the toolbox. That’s big. Now, on to intelligent use. Where is the need/demand that our product is going to meet? And on to that, I say . . . MHO anyway.

---

Back to the short termers: this isn’t P&D, this is about putting together a long term project with no holes in it. Make your price projections based on that fundamental truth of slow but steady growth (which, of course, could just as well include an overnight revaluation of 10,000% based on news, which wouldn't be a spike!).

---

I think digibyte.co is subject to fairly frequent DDoS attacks. Yes, there are people who want to sabotage even us. Believe it or not, there are people who are threatened by DigiByte, very threatened.

---

@Rafassdotcom, take a look at what I wrote yesterday about the Richest DGB Wallet, then answer your own question. Smiley

---

https://www.google.es/search?q=microsoft+digibyte&rlz=1C1GIGM_enES576ES576&oq=microsoft+digibyte&aqs=chrome..69i57j0.6404j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

---

Great to see this activity on the board.  Grin
Wow, you could almost say BTC is the lifeblood of all alts.
Hello guys, this is my first post Grin

now, DigiByte (DGB)
$0.000960 (-7.04%)
0.00000066 BTC (-9.34%)

I'm ready to invest $1.000USD (long term) appreciate some opinions / comments.
am I crazy? or what do you think? (I'm not rich) (yet)

It has backing by Microsoft. Look at ripple with Googles backing and there is 100 billion already premined.q
Who told you its backed by microsoft?

Digibyte? They recieved funding and cloud access from what I remember. You do realize we are on the Internet? just Google it lol
Activity: 138
Merit: 10

now, DigiByte (DGB)
$0.000960 (-7.04%)
0.00000066 BTC (-9.34%)

It has backing by Microsoft. Look at ripple with Googles backing and there is 100 billion already premined.q
Who told you its backed by microsoft?

now, DigiByte (DGB)
$0.000960 (-7.04%)
0.00000066 BTC (-9.34%)

It has backing by Microsoft. Look at ripple with Googles backing and there is 100 billion  XRP already premined.
Activity: 21

now, DigiByte (DGB)
$0.000960 (-7.04%)
0.00000066 BTC (-9.34%)

Activity: 44
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Activity: 3
Where are the prices heading to? I see just too big sell walls.

I watching at the polo order book for a couple of days. It seems that one of the big dgb holders dumps price. I saw as fake sell order worth of 13 btc was moving from about 80 sats awaiting for few sats lower positions get filled with "sells" down to 60.

I suppose that it is about 400-500 btc fake sell wall orders up to 150 sats.

He is just pulling to the market more dgb and then he will catch them up.

And what do you folks think about that? Am i wrong?

are you eagle eye? Shocked look at the price more people sell all their coin for bitcoin and look at now they back satoshi per satoshi, why? because somepeople think dgb is good future, need big amount bitcoin to back 67 right now, how do you think? who crazy people trow their much money if they didnt know where they will go?
who people cant patient they lost the train, more whale here but never show their face

Sorry, but I am not sure I have fully understood what you are mean.
The dev needs to get the lightning network ported over now that this coin has segwit (also possibly confidential transactions) then this coin will skyrocket. Almost seems like a good entry price right now as well.

before segwit
DigiByte transactions occur much faster that Bitcoin transactions.
1-3 second transaction notifications.
Block Timing: 15 Second Blocks, (1.5 Minutes per algo)
DigiBytes are confirmed after 1.5 minutes.
DigiByte currently can handle 300+ transactions per second

after segwit?

Would love to know. Thanks for asking.
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
The dev needs to get the lightning network ported over now that this coin has segwit (also possibly confidential transactions) then this coin will skyrocket. Almost seems like a good entry price right now as well.

before segwit
DigiByte transactions occur much faster that Bitcoin transactions.
1-3 second transaction notifications.
Block Timing: 15 Second Blocks, (1.5 Minutes per algo)
DigiBytes are confirmed after 1.5 minutes.
DigiByte currently can handle 300+ transactions per second

after segwit?
Activity: 469
Where are the prices heading to? I see just too big sell walls.

I watching at the polo order book for a couple of days. It seems that one of the big dgb holders dumps price. I saw as fake sell order worth of 13 btc was moving from about 80 sats awaiting for few sats lower positions get filled with "sells" down to 60.

I suppose that it is about 400-500 btc fake sell wall orders up to 150 sats.

He is just pulling to the market more dgb and then he will catch them up.

And what do you folks think about that? Am i wrong?

are you eagle eye? Shocked look at the price more people sell all their coin for bitcoin and look at now they back satoshi per satoshi, why? because somepeople think dgb is good future, need big amount bitcoin to back 67 right now, how do you think? who crazy people trow their much money if they didnt know where they will go?
who people cant patient they lost the train, more whale here but never show their face
Activity: 489
What can we expect from DGB in long run? Can it go 300-400 Sats in some months? Do you see potential?

Price speculation has it anywhere from 1-10$ in the long run. Plus, it's backed by Microsoft.

Good to hear. Thanks. I feel after Segwit devs should push the partnerships and promotions. The coin for sure has huge potential and I would love to see it between 1-10 USD.
What can we expect from DGB in long run? Can it go 300-400 Sats in some months? Do you see potential?

Price speculation has it anywhere from 1-10$ in the long run. Plus, it's backed by Microsoft.

Difficult to say...with the "current" strategy in place (well...from what i understand of it , anyway)

But....if "fine tuned/optimized"....i reckon it could go....miles...beyond that!

Core team, are you listening? We want it into the sky. Lot of fake coins are increasing in value, so why not a good coin like DGB.
Activity: 479
Merit: 253

Difficult to say...with the "current" strategy in place (well...from what i understand of it , anyway)

But....if "fine tuned/optimized"....i reckon it could go....miles...beyond that!
Jump to: