Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 343. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Shouldn't this site state that Segwit is active now? https://segwit.digiexplorer.info/
No, Segwit is now Locked In and it will now take a week of being Locked In before we go Active.

Jumbley,

Could you forward this. I've forgotten who the contact is . . . and with it not being possible to securely enter the site, I have no way of finding out.

TIA

The issue is a lapsed certificate, it's not really a security issue. The owner of the site, Eric, is aware of this but isn't going to do anything about it as far as I know. the site is reference only really and should not cause a problem to anyone but I wouldn't pass any personal information over it all the same.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100

And the subsidy of DigiByte mined in the first 48 hours was the same scheduled for the first 48 days, as it were (i.e. no pre-mine, no instamine, just the exact same reward as what everybody continued to get until the first reward reduction).

My friend, the blockchain tells a different tale.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Shouldn't this site state that Segwit is active now? https://segwit.digiexplorer.info/
No, Segwit is now Locked In and it will now take a week of being Locked In before we go Active.

Jumbley,

Could you forward this? I've forgotten who the contact is . . . and with it not being possible to securely enter the site, I have no way of finding out.

TIA

Activity: 469
Merit: 260
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

So a full period?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
legendary
legendary

When will the block explorer be working again? It's been down all day...

Assuming they have to reset it as well, it might take a while.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DigiByte? Yes!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
woah that's a lot of money
I think 1 cent would be a great price for DGB

Roughly .00001 BTC

I joked about $100 Digibyte but seriously, 1 cent would be great.

Think about it like this, would you rather have gross pennies that you never end up using or some digibyte?  Grin
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
Could digibyte hit 1$ after segwit?

That will most likely not happen
To reach $1 it would need a market cap of around 8 billion. Its only 9 million now.
Even $0.1 would make it need a 800 million market cap. Which itself is not likely

But digibyte can easily reach 50m market cap or higher. So 5x the price it is now. Especially with segwit and solid dev team that having been supporting it for years and with everything segwit brings 50m cap is very likely. If not more

Just my opinion.

do you know how to calculate marcap?
supply X price
8,107,031,908 X 0.00000097 BTC =7,853 BTC
that mean if
8,107,031,908 X 0.0008 BTC ($1) = 6.485.625 BTC

marcap will follow price value, marcap didnt give effect for price, but price make increase or decrease marcap
Activity: 60
Merit: 10

To reach $1 it would need a market cap of around 8 billion. Its only 9 million now.
Even $0.1 would make it need a 800 million market cap. Which itself is not likely

But digibyte can easily reach 50m market cap or higher. So 5x the price it is now. Especially with segwit and solid dev team that having been supporting it for years and with everything segwit brings 50m cap is very likely. If not more

Just my opinion.

0.01 would be 10x what it is now and a $99 million market cap - easy to do in crypto land! 

Having a road map for segwit development would be awesome!

Well done! Smiley
Activity: 364
hello dev,

do you have slack ? if yes kindly give me the link so i can go through
and Congrats for SegWit and Good Luck

Thanks
Regards
#minexcoin.com
 Wink
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Should we upgrade our wallets to 6.0 with segwit?  Thanks
Activity: 352
Merit: 251
Amazing really amazing dgb
This coin and his communauty rocks !!!!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Just my opinion.
Activity: 322
That is really great to hear I know the DGB crew has been working hard for a long time. I have said for a long time that this coin had been undervalued for far to long. Time for Take of BOOM!
Activity: 336
A very strong and responsible community, made the right decision with which coins will develop.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Digibyte breaking new ground as always! Good job indeed.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

Congratulations to the Lead Dev and Founder of DigiByte, Jared Tate.

You know, although you are much younger than I am, I still look up to you! You are an example for everyone to follow!

Thanks for always surprising us so much by always outdoing yourself!

And equally emphatic congratulations to the entire DigiByte team
       - everybody who directly contributed to this release -
                      on a job extremely well done!
•   21E14
•   accraze
•   Adam Brown
•   Alexander Regueiro
•   Alex Morcos
•   Alfie John
•   Alice Wonder
•   AlSzacrel
•   Andrew Chow
•   Andrés G. Aragoneses
•   Bob McElrath
•   BtcDrak
•   calebogden
•   Cédric Félizard
•   Chirag Davé
•   Chris Moore
•   Chris Stewart
•   Christian von Roques
•   Chris Wheeler
•   Cory Fields
•   crowning-
•   Daniel Cousens
•   Daniel Kraft
•   Denis Lukianov
•   Elias Rohrer
•   Elliot Olds
•   Eric Shaw
•   error10
•   Ethan Heilman
•   face
•   fanquake
•   Francesco 'makevoid' Canessa
•   fsb4000
•   Gavin Andresen
•   gladoscc
•   Gregory Maxwell
•   Gregory Sanders
•   instagibbs
•   James O'Beirne
•   Jannes Faber
•   Jarret Dyrbye
•   Jeremy Rand
•   jloughry
•   jmacwhyte
•   Joao Fonseca
•   Johnson Lau
•   Jonas Nick
•   Jonas Schnelli
•   Jonathan Cross
•   João Barbosa
•   Jorge Timón
•   Kaz Wesley
•   Kefkius
•   kirkalx
•   Krzysztof Jurewicz
•   Leviathn
•   lewuathe
•   Luke Dashjr
•   Luv Khemani
•   Marcel Krüger
•   Marco Falke
•   Mark Friedenbach
•   Matt
•   Matt Bogosian
•   Matt Corallo
•   Matthew English
•   Matthew Zipkin
•   mb300sd
•   Mitchell Cash
•   mrbandrews
•   mruddy
•   Murch
•   Mustafa
•   Nathaniel Mahieu
•   Nicolas Dorier
•   Patrick Strateman
•   Paul Rabahy
•   paveljanik
•   Pavel Janík
•   Pavel Vasin
•   Pedro Branco
•   Peter Todd
•   Philip Kaufmann
•   Pieter Wuille
•   Prayag Verma
•   ptschip
•   Puru
•   randy-waterhouse
•   R E Broadley
•   Rusty Russell
•   Suhas Daftuar
•   Suriyaa Kudo
•   TheLazieR Yip
•   Thomas Kerin
•   Tom Harding
•   Tyler Hardin
•   UdjinM6
•   Warren Togami
•   Will Binns
•   Wladimir J. van der Laan
•   Yuri Zhykin

The term “project” is loosely thrown about in crypto as though simply using the word makes something a project. That’s obviously not the case with DigiByte. Without the slightest doubt, DigiByte is one of the few that really meets the definition of “project”, and when we add “widely distributed” and “secure” to the mix, I think we can safely say that DigiByte is part of a group that can be counted with the fingers of one hand.

Great work DigiByte!

Congratulation team and supporters of DGB , that success create a new uptrend trust status among many new comers .
Jump to: