Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 338. (Read 3058816 times)

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Is DGB a Myriad Fork?   Huh Huh Huh

DGB is everything Myriad was meant to be, but was never able to become. DGB continues to develop and evolve. XMY is fast becoming a relic of the past (sad to say). There is no comparison between the two other than they are both multi-algos (again, that much XMY has going for it, but they've got to get things moving fast or else, well, as I said, it'll become a relic).

Those are just the facts.

Something like what we'll soon be saying about LTC and BTC . . . (thanks mainly to SegWit).

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Congrats to Digibyte! Great achievement indeed Smiley
Activity: 419
Merit: 250
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Activity: 87
Only a few Blocks left in this activation period.
Ladies & Gentleman, fasten your Seatbelts please.
It could be a hard ride  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Activity: 41
Noobs never learn. Buy on news, sell on release  Grin. This is the last change to get out of DGB. After segwit activates there will be a dump that leaves many investors crying after their lost money. Price is heading back to 50 sat in no time. I'll catch some there for another p&d in the future  Wink.

"Noobs never learn.", says a newbie member Cheesy
So what? Posting on Bitcointalk doesn't magically make you a better trader. It's just what happens 99% of times; buy on rumors, sell on news OR buy on news, sell on release.
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
Dgb is good no doubt but this segwit thing will not do much for it anyway..
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Noobs never learn. Buy on news, sell on release  Grin. This is the last change to get out of DGB. After segwit activates there will be a dump that leaves many investors crying after their lost money. Price is heading back to 50 sat in no time. I'll catch some there for another p&d in the future  Wink.

"Noobs never learn.", says a newbie member Cheesy
Activity: 41

Activity: 419
I must say this is good timing. Btc is slowing ( dropping ) alts are pumping...
Activity: 60
i dont think so Nothing will happened ..
DGB keep dumping Now at 76 sat   Cheesy
Maybe after SegWit activate then it will be 40 sat or 30 sat
Good Luck for the dreamers

Thanks
Regards
#minexcoin.com

just because your pump group is not going to pump DGB does not mean it will not get pumped
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Alright, everyone, we are just under 10 hours from activation! Please keep in mind this is when all changes go into effect. While we have tested through this transition many times on a developer testnet we have had slight issues in the past with large updates over the years.

But just like in the past we will be standing by and analyzing everything closely if any adjustments are needed. Some mining pools may have block creation issues if they have not properly upgraded to segwit stratum support. But this should not affect the vast majority of the network or users.  Please post anything you see right away if you come across any issues. Please keep in mind we are trail blazers here. Thanks again for everyone's patience and support!
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

T-minus 10 hours to activation.

Let's see if this really means what we've been told and if anyone stands up to clap.
Activity: 364
i dont think so Nothing will happened ..
DGB keep dumping Now at 76 sat   Cheesy
Maybe after SegWit activate then it will be 40 sat or 30 sat
Good Luck for the dreamers

Thanks
Regards
#minexcoin.com
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
It looks to me that Digibyte will be the first to activate Segwit ?
Yes i think.
I was just pointing out that their have a better communication on segwit activation process than we had.

The answer is "no".

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptocurrencies-with-segwit-and-ln-style-off-chain-payment-solutions-1777136
Sorry, we were talking about Litecoin and Digibyte so i understood :Will digibyte be the the first of both to activate Segwit ?
The answer is "yes".
Activity: 60
It looks to me that Digibyte will be the first to activate Segwit ?
Yes i think.
I was just pointing out that their have a better communication on segwit activation process than we had.

The answer is "no".

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptocurrencies-with-segwit-and-ln-style-off-chain-payment-solutions-1777136

It's the first real coin, with actual wallet support, etc., that let miners decide Smiley. Haha. Only a couple have succeeded.

Syscoin did pretty good with their implementation - price more than doubled.  I like their segwit roadmap too!  http://syscoin.org/syscoin-core-segwit-lightning/

Go DGB!

Big moment ... any moment Smiley

Jump to: