Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 347. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 343
Merit: 252
Where can I see how much hashrate is on each algorithm within the entire network?

Anyone?
Activity: 419
Merit: 250
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
https://i.imgur.com/6RVJvfw.jpg

BTW, the stop loss on the 15 minute chart "extension" is 87 SAT. Crypto has a strong tendency to break these "red line" levels, technically breaking the trade, and then continuing after shaking people out (we see lots more of 76.4 level stuff in crypto - more indicative of speculative and emotional markets than stable markets). It's very common. With as healthy as I see DGB, I wouldn't be banking on too much of that on the longer term time frames - so don't hold your breath - but on the 15 minute, perhaps the odds are much better that those stops at 87 SAT get "run" . . . and that would be exactly what would take price down into 82 SAT where you'll get filled on the 2 hour time frame (longer term).  Grin

Have fun learning, and good investing to you (because, when it's all said and done, I'm not suggesting you become traders, just that you become better long term investors by improving your entry points).

Nice work. Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your charts analyzes, trading knowledge and advices. Smiley We should all value that.

My pleasure. Glad you liked it.

Sure man, great write up, loved it!

Glad to hear it!

Here's the current setup. (Remember, like I said, it works both ways, long and short.) There is a short setup on the 30 minute time frame at 99 that still hasn't traded. The stop loss on that short would be 103. More importantly, if 103 is broken to the upside, that would CONFIRM the long off of 82 (the last buy/entry point for bulls) with a conservative target of 128 SAT.

It's a neat little system that I like a lot.  Smiley

Bittrex has much better charting tools than Poloniex by the way.  Grin
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
4857/5760 (84.32%) blocks signaling in the past 24 hours!

Doing great so far!
Activity: 608
Merit: 500

BTW, the stop loss on the 15 minute chart "extension" is 87 SAT. Crypto has a strong tendency to break these "red line" levels, technically breaking the trade, and then continuing after shaking people out (we see lots more of 76.4 level stuff in crypto - more indicative of speculative and emotional markets than stable markets). It's very common. With as healthy as I see DGB, I wouldn't be banking on too much of that on the longer term time frames - so don't hold your breath - but on the 15 minute, perhaps the odds are much better that those stops at 87 SAT get "run" . . . and that would be exactly what would take price down into 82 SAT where you'll get filled on the 2 hour time frame (longer term).  Grin

Have fun learning, and good investing to you (because, when it's all said and done, I'm not suggesting you become traders, just that you become better long term investors by improving your entry points).

Nice work. Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your charts analyzes, trading knowledge and advices. Smiley We should all value that.

Sure man, great write up, loved it!
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

BTW, the stop loss on the 15 minute chart "extension" is 87 SAT. Crypto has a strong tendency to break these "red line" levels, technically breaking the trade, and then continuing after shaking people out (we see lots more of 76.4 level stuff in crypto - more indicative of speculative and emotional markets than stable markets). It's very common. With as healthy as I see DGB, I wouldn't be banking on too much of that on the longer term time frames - so don't hold your breath - but on the 15 minute, perhaps the odds are much better that those stops at 87 SAT get "run" . . . and that would be exactly what would take price down into 82 SAT where you'll get filled on the 2 hour time frame (longer term).  Grin

Activity: 469
Merit: 260
What's the current segwit status - anyone have an update?  thx

https://segwit.digiexplorer.info/
80.71% blocks signaling in the past 24 hours
Activity: 60
What's the current segwit status - anyone have an update?  thx
Activity: 55
Merit: 2

BTW, the stop loss on the 15 minute chart "extension" is 87 SAT. Crypto has a strong tendency to break these "red line" levels, technically breaking the trade, and then continuing after shaking people out (we see lots more of 76.4 level stuff in crypto - more indicative of speculative and emotional markets than stable markets). It's very common. With as healthy as I see DGB, I wouldn't be banking on too much of that on the longer term time frames - so don't hold your breath - but on the 15 minute, perhaps the odds are much better that those stops at 87 SAT get "run" . . . and that would be exactly what would take price down into 82 SAT where you'll get filled on the 2 hour time frame (longer term).  Grin

Activity: 487
Merit: 101
DGB is Revving again for a new high Shocked
Activity: 352
Merit: 251
This coin is so exciting more like the others !
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

Activity: 70
woah that's a lot of money
when digibyte = $100 i'm going to buy myself a space shuttle and start a permanent colony on the moon.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hi there, could anybody please tell me how to upload my old wallet.dat file to my newly downloaded digibyte wallet? also I need to know how to rescan my wallet, can anybody help me please? really struggling!

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205
A book was written about DigiByte back in 2015.  It covers the first year history of DigiByte from January 2014 to January 2015. 

Link: https://www.amazon.com/DigiByte-History-First-Christopher-Thompson/dp/1519602804/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1492533251&sr=8-1&keywords=digibyte

Activity: 14
Activity: 489
Merit: 260
Got lucky and got past Jihan lol, though he's probably already starting to reach his electricity limits from attacking the LTC network.
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
Activity: 57
selling at 100 satoshi is like selling btc at 100$ Wink

I remember selling my $80 btc at $140 Cheesy. Not making that mistake again.

the pain is strong  Sad

I am waiting DGB in 1$

1USD.. I don't see that happening soon

Why not 1$ ? Everybody is possible in crypto and DGB has 5 differents algo on his code is unique for miners.

My spidey senses tell me so, but hell I'm open for 1$.
Activity: 352
Merit: 251
selling at 100 satoshi is like selling btc at 100$ Wink

I remember selling my $80 btc at $140 Cheesy. Not making that mistake again.

the pain is strong  Sad

I am waiting DGB in 1$

1USD.. I don't see that happening soon

Why not 1$ ? Everybody is possible in crypto and DGB has 5 differents algo on his code is unique for miners.
Jump to: