Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 350. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Does anyone know hot to fix this?  I think I lost all my coins!  I can't find the folder with my old wallet data after installing the new wallet.  https://i.imgur.com/wLFmNfF.jpg

if you have backup .dat file, your coin is safe
open your task manager, do end task all digibyte.exe activity and try to open again, remember dont click digibyte core testnet
just click digibyte core (32/64bit)

I have tried to restart the wallet more than 10 times.  I get the same error.  I deleted it and re-installed it, still the same error.  I need help!
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Let's get this pump over with before the wallet errors keep coming in.

Come on Myraidcoins, won't you lighten up and smile for once? XMY just had a really nice rally (and, more importantly, is holding on to a large part of its gains). Whadaya say? Smiley  Smiley  Smiley
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
Does anyone know hot to fix this?  I think I lost all my coins!  I can't find the folder with my old wallet data after installing the new wallet.  

if you have backup .dat file, your coin is safe
open your task manager, do end task all digibyte.exe activity and try to open again, remember dont click digibyte core testnet
just click digibyte core (32/64bit)
Activity: 352
Merit: 251
You can check my previous post about MYR! And those who listened to me, survived the bloodbath on MYR and made some BTCBTC.

For reference, you can check

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483515.7720

I love OG projects that have survived so many crypto years. DGB has definitely gotta be one of those amazing projects with a hardworking dev team and industry wide recognition and support. One of the few blockchians that is here to stay irrespective of price fluctuations.

Coming to the price of DGB, looks like we are headed up north, I'd say don't be hasty and sell out for a low price, in a couple of hours I'd say we can easily see 100 SATS being broken. That being said, the last time we had a rally we went all the way to 180 SATS!

We haven't had a rally in a long long time.

I'd like to appreciate those who have provided constant support to the DGB family.

I have known Jared since a while and I can say he is relentlessly working for DGB since a very long time.

And finally I'd also like to thank the weak hands for selling, and for the HODLERS just wait for a few hours, DGB monster will be unleashed.

Don't say Cryptogasm dint warn you Wink

Much Love,

Cryptogasm

I will support DGB family to my death.
Activity: 58
Does anyone know hot to fix this?  I think I lost all my coins!  I can't find the folder with my old wallet data after installing the new wallet.  https://i.imgur.com/wLFmNfF.jpg
Activity: 49
thanks for the update.. lets rock..
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
You can check my previous post about MYR! And those who listened to me, survived the bloodbath on MYR and made some BTCBTC.

For reference, you can check

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483515.7720

I love OG projects that have survived so many crypto years. DGB has definitely gotta be one of those amazing projects with a hardworking dev team and industry wide recognition and support. One of the few blockchians that is here to stay irrespective of price fluctuations.

Coming to the price of DGB, looks like we are headed up north, I'd say don't be hasty and sell out for a low price, in a couple of hours I'd say we can easily see 100 SATS being broken. That being said, the last time we had a rally we went all the way to 180 SATS!

We haven't had a rally in a long long time.

I'd like to appreciate those who have provided constant support to the DGB family.

I have known Jared since a while and I can say he is relentlessly working for DGB since a very long time.

And finally I'd also like to thank the weak hands for selling, and for the HODLERS just wait for a few hours, DGB monster will be unleashed.

Don't say Cryptogasm dint warn you Wink

Much Love,

Cryptogasm
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

Everybody who’s bought DGB over the last 10 months is now in the green! Overhead resistance is getting rarefied fast.

Estimated trading volume over that period is just over 3x DGB current available supply, which would suggest that, what with short term trading factored in, etc., the DGB bought over that period of time has found its way into strong hands.

The train is leaving the station . . . but there’s still time to grab some more DGB on the cheap . . . if you hurry.

Cheers everyone
Activity: 57
I hope this information is helpful to the community digibyte on this thread, I saw digibyte on the waiting list from MERCATOX new trading site, you can give free VOTE no cost, I believe if Digibyte has many trading sites also will boost prices in the future Digibyte
https://mercatox.com/coins/list
first of all your faith and devotion is necessary for accomplish any task in good way but its not mean that you can tell your queries.
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

We just ate through another critical resistance "sell wall".

Munch, munch, munch . . . and they slowly disappear . . . almost without anyone noticing.  Cool

HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

Just researched this project and found it has massive potential from a investor standpoint. Digibyte itself has a great path and i think it will capture it's intended audience without any issues whatsoever.

I think a lot of people are going to be very surprised with just how solid DigiByte is and the amazing potential it has.

It is just about the only crypto that has not only held to the true ethos of what cryptocurrencies originally set out to be by being both truly widely distributed and cryptographically secure, but it has also leveraged that 5 times through its multi-algo approach.

All things considered, I dare say there is nobody who is better.

"You can mine DigiByte on one of five separate mining algorithms. Each algo averages out to mine 20% of new blocks. This allows for much greater decentralization than other blockchains. In order for an attacker to hardfork DigiByte the attacker would need to control 93% of the hashrate on 1 algo, and 51% of the other 4 making DigiByte much more secure against PoW attacks than other blockchains."  http://digibyte.co/digibyte-blockchain-faqs

As for the Dev Team and contributors, we've got one of the best talent pools in the business, and, again, I reiterate what I said above, without funny money coding that some call "innovation" that can lead to Ethereum like hacks or who knows what other nasty surprises that will come out of the current fad of DAO mumbo jumbo. DigiByte is rock solid secure with Bitcoin style programming multiplied by 5 thanks to these world class Devs. Take a look at GitHub and compare with your favorite coin. https://github.com/digibyte/digibyte   Grin

And it's "lightening fast" already even before implementing Lighting Network. Current full confirm time is ~90 seconds! And without losing one bit of security! Now that's something to write home about, and if you haven't done so, I suggest you do so ASAP.  Wink

And I'll leave it at that for now since it's Monday and I've got to get moving.

Cheers to all newcomers. You've made the right decision. And to all the long term supporters, thanks for being around all this time, and for continuing the "why DGB is better list" just started above.  Smiley

Yeah this coin is amazing hope people will wake up on market

The market will awaken, but in its own good time since this one is very different. Unlike the P&Ds where the whales have no other interest than manipulating and feeding on novice speculators short term, DGB is one of the traditional stalwarts where they are slowly putting their profits for long term gains. They want to get as long DGB as possible while moving the market as little as possible. The last thing they want is for a premature "pump" simply because they expect the mother of all pumps out of DGB. Most assuredly they plan to sell, but not until much higher levels. I would say that 1000 SAT is their minimum target, and that 5000 might be their short to mid-term mean target. 100,000 SAT would equal the 1000:1 DGB:BTC ratio, so you can see there's lots of room for price appreciation, even when taken from a conservative viewpoint. This is all just speculation based on experience and what I've been seeing in the market for the last 6 weeks, so take it for what it's worth, but I think DGB is crypto's best kept secret.  Grin
Activity: 352
Merit: 251

Just researched this project and found it has massive potential from a investor standpoint. Digibyte itself has a great path and i think it will capture it's intended audience without any issues whatsoever.

I think a lot of people are going to be very surprised with just how solid DigiByte is and the amazing potential it has.

It is just about the only crypto that has not only held to the true ethos of what cryptocurrencies originally set out to be by being both truly widely distributed and cryptographically secure, but it has also leveraged that 5 times through its multi-algo approach.

"You can mine DigiByte on one of five separate mining algorithms. Each algo averages out to mine 20% of new blocks. This allows for much greater decentralization than other blockchains. In order for an attacker to hardfork DigiByte the attacker would need to control 93% of the hashrate on 1 algo, and 51% of the other 4 making DigiByte much more secure against PoW attacks than other blockchains."  http://digibyte.co/digibyte-blockchain-faqs

As for the Dev Team and contributors, we've got one of the best talent pools in the business, and, again, I reiterate what I said above, without funny money coding that some call "innovation" that can lead to Ethereum like hacks or who knows what other nasty surprises that will come out of the current fad of DAO mumbo jumbo. DigiByte is rock solid secure with Bitcoin style programming multiplied by 5 thanks to these world class Devs. Take a look at GitHub and compare with your favorite coin. https://github.com/digibyte/digibyte   Grin

And it's "lightening fast" already even before implementing Lighting Network. Current full confirm time is ~90 seconds! And without losing one bit of security! Now that's something to write home about, and if you haven't done so, I suggest you do so ASAP.  Wink

Cheers to all newcomers. You've made the right decision. And to all the long term supporters, thanks for being around all this time, and for continuing the "why DGB is better list" just started above.  Smiley

Yeah this coin is amazing hope people will wake up on market
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity
How to fix this ??

In your digibyte.conf file change the rpcallowip=192.168.1.* to either rpcallowip=192.168.1.0/24 or rpcallowip=192.168.1.0/255.255.255.0

Activity: 750
Merit: 500
I have 2 shortcuts, one with -testnet parameter and one without parameters

In both have the same problem

do you have a digibyte.conf set up? Looks like you maybe using rpcallowip=* or something similar.
Activity: 9
I have 2 shortcuts, one with -testnet parameter and one without parameters

In both have the same problem
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Just researched this project and found it has massive potential from a investor standpoint. Digibyte itself has a great path and i think it will capture it's intended audience without any issues whatsoever. The new wallet 4.13 looks sharp and the "Headers for Synchronization" will be welcomed, and it is one of the most complained about process for new users.
we skipped 4.13, current wallet is 6.14.2. please make sure you are using latest released software, to support DigiByte thx. 
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Just researched this project and found it has massive potential from a investor standpoint. Digibyte itself has a great path and i think it will capture it's intended audience without any issues whatsoever. The new wallet 4.13 looks sharp and the "Headers for Synchronization" will be welcomed, and it is one of the most complained about process for new users.
Jump to: