Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 348. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
selling at 100 satoshi is like selling btc at 100$ Wink

I remember selling my $80 btc at $140 Cheesy. Not making that mistake again.

the pain is strong  Sad

I am waiting DGB in 1$

1USD.. I don't see that happening soon
Activity: 343
Merit: 252
Where can I see how much hashrate is on each algorithm within the entire network?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I just joined the train dgb will get higher than 100 sat
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

I remember selling my $80 btc at $140 Cheesy. Not making that mistake again.
Activity: 419
Merit: 250
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
buy order looks good now and the volume Shocked
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Top price .80 max
for today?  
why not new ATH in 2017 ? 200 sat was nice

Don't listen to the fool, another 50% profit to be made from this price. I only speak the truth of what the whales on Poloniex told me. The price will crash hard once the pump is over so you got to know when to get out but over 150 is a possibility.

LTC and DGB will see positive gains because of segwit and being on Poloniex , the exchange with the most traded bitcoin. Other coin like grs not on Poloniex will never get anywhere in value.

I was told by insiders with more btc then most of you can dream of that dgb will be going over 100 soon.

Told you ! 100 here we come!! Poloniex best exchange in the world!!!

Whales on Poloniex were honest, DGB - 0.00000100 BTC (30.91%)

Sold 6 million, 24 million more and then buy again on the dip and could easily triple my dgb to 90 million from selling 30 million. Smiley I am selling all 24 million below 150.

Don't sell too low, you will regret it.
Activity: 127
Is anyone else having problems with the 64 bit Windows wallet? The blockchain isn’t syncing as of two days ago
Not if you are talking about the latest release 6.14.2 core wallet.

The new wallet took less then 30hrs for me to sync, you must be using a old version.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Is anyone else having problems with the 64 bit Windows wallet? The blockchain isn’t syncing as of two days ago
Not if you are talking about the latest release 6.14.2 core wallet.
Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES
Top price .80 max
for today?  

Don't listen to the fool, another 50% profit to be made from this price. I only speak the truth of what the whales on Poloniex told me. The price will crash hard once the pump is over so you got to know when to get out but over 150 is a possibility.

LTC and DGB will see positive gains because of segwit and being on Poloniex , the exchange with the most traded bitcoin. Other coin like grs not on Poloniex will never get anywhere in value.

I was told by insiders with more btc then most of you can dream of that dgb will be going over 100 soon.

Whales on Poloniex were honest, DGB - 0.00000100 BTC (30.91%)

Sold 6 million, 24 million more and then buy again on the dip and could easily triple my dgb to 90 million from selling 30 million. Smiley I am selling all 24 million below 150.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 109
+1000 is possible? Huh

Possible, but I think the 250 is more likely.
if 250 this is very fantastic,i remember 200sat 1year ago is ressistant
Activity: 109
if dgb will segwit activated,where i can look lijmk?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
try to resist taking profits so early, lets go to 250 before taking profits people.
Activity: 70
woah that's a lot of money
Top price .80 max
for today?  

.01 usd here we come!

.1 maybe sometime next year. (gotta have dreams)
Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES
Top price .80 max
for today?  

Jump to: