Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 423. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
Hello, I am having difficulty logging into Digibyte gaming with my Reddit account.  

When i log in to Reddit i get

bad request (reddit.com)

you sent an invalid request
— invalid redirect_uri parameter.

Any suggestions?

~Kayahoga

I have the same Problem with my Google account. Can't log link them.

Are you getting payout at the Moment?

All my payout within the last 8 days are stuck on "pending".

They might be in the process of moving everything to Azure or heaven forbid the donor for giving free digibyte has decided not to contribute anymore. Only the dev team can confirm what the status is. The community might need to give their digibyte towards the gamers.

The free digibyte has to come from somewhere , it doesn't magically fall off trees.

I understand that the DGBs must come from somewhere.
It is just that the website shows me for 8 days now pending payouts. So I am kind of waiting for them.  If there would be an offical message saying that they stop giving away DGBs. Or they are having issues with the website and payouts will continue in a week or so. It would be fine. I am just seeing any news from the admins or support.

The team will use some of the 250 000 dollars investment they got to buy some coins to fund the gaming, the community doesn't need to fund anything, everyone relax!

Everything is progressing with DigiByte Gaming and we are adding several new features to the platform.  We are most definitely still paying out DigiBytes.  However, following several recent exploits we have had to significantly tighten the parameters of the payouts to prevent spam and significant abuse.

Upcoming Changes:

* Accounts are limited to 1 summoner account (no longer 5). (This along with the referral system was being significantly abused)
* Switch to the questing / leveling system
* Additional Games
* Gaming API
* Additional services Smiley

Thanks a lot for the update. The site is working again. I finally got over 1000 DGBs =)

In case anyone wants to Support a gamer. DGB Wallet: DGBLrVSXeFeMEfcttyYin5SJVbshcT8txL
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Hello, I am having difficulty logging into Digibyte gaming with my Reddit account.  

bad request (reddit.com)

Any suggestions?

~Kayahoga

They might be in the process of moving everything to Azure or heaven forbid the donor for giving free digibyte has decided not to contribute anymore. Only the dev team can confirm what the status is. The community might need to give their digibyte towards the gamers.

The free digibyte has to come from somewhere , it doesn't magically fall off trees.

It is just that the website shows me for 8 days now pending payouts. So I am kind of waiting for them.  If there would be an offical message saying that they stop giving away DGBs. Or they are having issues with the website and payouts will continue in a week or so. It would be fine. I am just seeing any news from the admins or support.

The team will use some of the 250 000 dollars investment they got to buy some coins to fund the gaming, the community doesn't need to fund anything, everyone relax!

Everything is progressing with DigiByte Gaming and we are adding several new features to the platform.  We are most definitely still paying out DigiBytes.  However, following several recent exploits we have had to significantly tighten the parameters of the payouts to prevent spam and significant abuse.

Upcoming Changes:

* Accounts are limited to 1 summoner account (no longer 5). (This along with the referral system was being significantly abused)
* Switch to the questing / leveling system
* Additional Games
* Gaming API
* Additional services Smiley

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I still have a bunch of DigiByte!
Activity: 127
Merit: 100

bad request (reddit.com)

Any suggestions?

~Kayahoga

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hi guys, I've got one question.
When I play 3 or more games of League of Legends, it only counts like one game in daily quest (digibytegaming.com). Is this only happening to me?
Thank you in advance.

bad request (reddit.com)

Any suggestions?

~Kayahoga

It is just that the website shows me for 8 days now pending payouts. So I am kind of waiting for them.  If there would be an offical message saying that they stop giving away DGBs. Or they are having issues with the website and payouts will continue in a week or so. It would be fine. I am just seeing any news from the admins or support.
Activity: 274
Merit: 101

bad request (reddit.com)

Any suggestions?

~Kayahoga

I think they said a few pages back that the fee from the official mining pool was currently funding it, thats why it had dropped
Activity: 637
Merit: 500

bad request (reddit.com)

Any suggestions?

~Kayahoga

bad request (reddit.com)

Any suggestions?

~Kayahoga

Activity: 146

bad request (reddit.com)

Any suggestions?

~Kayahoga
Activity: 210
from the latest Twitter (roadmap) linked to here:

Marketing Efforts
- Getting on a Chinese Exchange

This is a fact now, it happened! Cheesy
Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES

Future Protocol Additions: Sync of DigiByte Core Protocol to BTC 0.12 core code.
1.   Libsecp256k1 Switch – This allows for a dramatic increase in the speed of validating ECDSA (Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm) public/private keys.  This will only enhance the speed of DigiByte transactions while reducing bandwidth and network latency.

2.   Headers 1st Sync – One issue DigiByte is currently facing is our blockchain is almost at a height of 3 million blocks. Bitcoin is still at 300K.  By allowing headers 1st sync our simplified wallets (Android, iOS) will be able to sync with the network much quicker. As well as regular nodes.  This code has already been tested and implemented to BTC.

3.   Block Pruning – It is not necessary to retain all information sent and received in a block for everyone on the network.  By pruning some previous block data we can help DigiByte scale without overloading users hard drives.

4.   CheckLockTimeVerify  - This op function allows sending a transaction that cannot be re-spent until a certain point in the future. This unlocks the potentially for advanced smart contract applications to be built upon the DigiByte blockchain as well as advanced security authentication procedures with platforms such as Digi-ID.

5.   Other Adjustments – Several other slight improvements to the protocol can be found in the 0.12 core sync.  It is important however to note several conflicts may potentially arise with some of our current custom implementations in our UTXO protocol such as MultiAlgo, DigiShield, block timing etc that still need to be worked through and tested.  This should not require a hard fork though.

6.     Addition of Segregated Witness Code – “SegWit” for short essentially allows for nodes on a network to be a witness to a transaction without having the ability to alter a transaction.  Hence the segregated nature.  This allows for the establishment of what is know as “Micro Payment Channels.” This is better compared to the way the Internet itself works with the DNS system.  By implementing the SegWit code into DigiByte we are setting the foundation and ability for the “Lightning Network” to be implemented. This means potentially hundreds of thousands of transactions per second worldwide for DigiByte. We have the ability to pull this off before Bitcoin if we can get the right resources in time.

8.   Addition of Colored Coins Layer – This is a well establish layer that can be implemented on top of DigiByte to create a virtually unlimited amount of “Smart Contracts.” “The Blockchain of Things” brought the most impressive potential use case for adding the colored coins layer on top of DigiByte. By leveraging the headers of a transaction itself it is possible through an additional API layer to use DigiByte transactions not as we think of them today but more as a communications network that can contribute groundbreaking improvements to industries across the board in a decentralized manner all the while boosting DigiByte's real world utility around the globe.

When will you be giving the bitcoin developers the go ahead to use your code?

Give it a rest , everyone knows these updates are from the bitcoin developers. Let digibyte market this update to help get new users, the devs have already said they not going to innovate because it's too dangerous and would rather copy proven code. Marketing is what will get users, not development.

Although I am disappointed in the lack of marketing of late from Jared, it's been very quiet.

Activity: 469
Merit: 260
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
digibytegaming offline?

Nice observation skillz you got there homie. Please let me know when them observation skills realize its back online. Thanks

Isn't the team migrating everything to Microsoft Azure, Jared signed a partnership deal with Microsoft about a month ago. I believe for 12 free months on the cloud, after that I guess the $250k will take care of the payments.

Satya Nadella was very pleased with this partnership.
is this will take some chain reaction as well with the price increase of this coin, after reading this post i got more
interested to buy and invest with this coin. maybe good time now to hold.
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Country music is where my heart is.
digibytegaming offline?

Nice observation skillz you got there homie. Please let me know when them observation skills realize its back online. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Country music is where my heart is.
DigiByte Website if offline for you guys too?

I'm assuming you mean Digibyte gaming??
If so, yes its down at the moment

Any idea when it is going to be back up because i cant find anything?
Activity: 274
Merit: 101

I'm assuming you mean Digibyte gaming??
If so, yes its down at the moment
Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES
breaking news: DGB is going to be listed on chinese exchange soon. The road to 100 satoshi is coming  Wink

That exchange looks scammy as heck  Huh
www.blw666.com is the exchange, is it the GOX of China?  Grin

Site info https://who.is/whois/blw666.com

Not heard about this exchange before

Having one more exchange is not a bad thing. But we should never keep too many coins in any exchange

same with me, i am never hear about poloniex, bittrex and other exchanger when they begin first time, i think they is not big exchange at the same time when first time online

Between 0.2 - 0.3% of the bitcoin supply sits on Poloniex, Poloniex is the highest volume exchange and adding dgb to any other exchange won't make a difference to the price.
http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

dgb is already on the best exchange. All digibyte has to do is marketing and more development and the price will go up because of the mass amount of btc on Poloniex.
Jump to: