Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 422. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Just wanted to post and sort of rant, give my opinion on something.

The changes to Digibyte Gaming for League of Legends are stupid.  First, you guys made it so we can only earn DGB from one account instead of 4-5, and on top of that we have to claim them every 24 hrs or they get taken?

And then on top of both of those you didn't even bother to increase match rewards to make up for those two horrible decisions?

I'm unimpressed and disappointed.  I really liked where DGB was going, but pulling shit like that isn't going to make people want to stick around.  I don't mine anymore, so playing LoL was the only way I could earn DGB, and with those two nerfs it's pretty much pointless now, seeing as I was only earning a few thousand DGB per month BEFORE the nerfs.

I don't think it was ever intended to be have 4-5 accounts... thats referring yourself and im pretty sure most faucets don't like it.

DGB gaming is and has from my understanding always been about giving small amounts of dgb for gaming. Its not a profit earning site but more exposure to dgb to get others involved and working with it. You play LoL anyway so surely anything is a bonus right? I don't understand the anger? You could donate a lot of dgb to dgbgaming as a sponsor and ask them to increase the amounts until your donation expires?
Who said anything about referring myself?  I had friends let me put their accounts on since they don't care about crypto.  DGB Gaming is also not a faucet, you earn the DGB.  Why even have DigiByte Gaming if they're just going to nerf it into almost nothing?

I am upset because they nerfed it for no reason.  They weren't even giving out much in the first place and now it's pitiful amounts.  Not even worth doing.  Especially if they just take it if you don't claim it in the first 24 hours.

So im sure they can still play daily and use a dgb address you generate and you'll get their rewards as long as they play...

Also it is like a faucet you don't earn the dgb. You'd play the game normally right? So therefore it being free is a bonus. Faucets aren't free on your reasoning either as you type a captcha.

If you are playing LoL soley to get DGB its inefficient. A better suggestion is to work a job and use the cash to buy dgb or btc?

Also they didn't nerf it for no reason. The reason provided was "Abuse of multi accounts and referrals". Thats a pretty clear cut reason.

I fully agree with you. I understand the DigiByte Gaming site as a Bonus for Gamers who are also into crypto currencies. Compared to your playtime you don't earn a lot, but you are not doing anything for the coins. They are free.

But if People exploit the System they Need to Change it. It is better to receive less coins for free than shuting down the hole Service.

Thanks DigiByte Team for Fixing all the issues in the last weeks.
Thank you all very much for your feedback.  While we understand people’s frustration at the end of the day we cannot give an endless amount of DigiBytes away to everyone.  We had several people beginning to abuse the system and we had to put reasonable changes in place in order to prolong the life span of the platform.

DigiByte Gaming is a platform designed to help spread the use of DigiByte among the video gaming community. We are working every day to make it a better platform and to turn in into a long-term boost for DigiByte and blockchain technology in general.  We have several upgrades to the platform on the horizon.  Stay tuned and thank you all for your continued support!
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516

The changes to Digibyte Gaming for League of Legends are stupid.  First, you guys made it so we can only earn DGB from one account instead of 4-5, and on top of that we have to claim them every 24 hrs or they get taken?

And then on top of both of those you didn't even bother to increase match rewards to make up for those two horrible decisions?

I'm unimpressed and disappointed.  I really liked where DGB was going, but pulling shit like that isn't going to make people want to stick around.  I don't mine anymore, so playing LoL was the only way I could earn DGB, and with those two nerfs it's pretty much pointless now, seeing as I was only earning a few thousand DGB per month BEFORE the nerfs.

I don't think it was ever intended to be have 4-5 accounts... thats referring yourself and im pretty sure most faucets don't like it.

DGB gaming is and has from my understanding always been about giving small amounts of dgb for gaming. Its not a profit earning site but more exposure to dgb to get others involved and working with it. You play LoL anyway so surely anything is a bonus right? I don't understand the anger? You could donate a lot of dgb to dgbgaming as a sponsor and ask them to increase the amounts until your donation expires?
Who said anything about referring myself?  I had friends let me put their accounts on since they don't care about crypto.  DGB Gaming is also not a faucet, you earn the DGB.  Why even have DigiByte Gaming if they're just going to nerf it into almost nothing?

I am upset because they nerfed it for no reason.  They weren't even giving out much in the first place and now it's pitiful amounts.  Not even worth doing.  Especially if they just take it if you don't claim it in the first 24 hours.

So im sure they can still play daily and use a dgb address you generate and you'll get their rewards as long as they play...

Also it is like a faucet you don't earn the dgb. You'd play the game normally right? So therefore it being free is a bonus. Faucets aren't free on your reasoning either as you type a captcha.

If you are playing LoL soley to get DGB its inefficient. A better suggestion is to work a job and use the cash to buy dgb or btc?

Also they didn't nerf it for no reason. The reason provided was "Abuse of multi accounts and referrals". Thats a pretty clear cut reason.

I fully agree with you. I understand the DigiByte Gaming site as a Bonus for Gamers who are also into crypto currencies. Compared to your playtime you don't earn a lot, but you are not doing anything for the coins. They are free.

But if People exploit the System they Need to Change it. It is better to receive less coins for free than shuting down the hole Service.

Thanks DigiByte Team for Fixing all the issues in the last weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

I really don't get when ppl complain about no longer getting something for free.
If you were doing something to promote DGB & they nerfed your reward, fair enough. But this is totally different.
legendary
Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

The changes to Digibyte Gaming for League of Legends are stupid.  First, you guys made it so we can only earn DGB from one account instead of 4-5, and on top of that we have to claim them every 24 hrs or they get taken?

I'm unimpressed and disappointed.  I really liked where DGB was going, but pulling shit like that isn't going to make people want to stick around.  I don't mine anymore, so playing LoL was the only way I could earn DGB, and with those two nerfs it's pretty much pointless now, seeing as I was only earning a few thousand DGB per month BEFORE the nerfs.

Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
i buy every chance i can this coin is worth so much more and one day it will show its true value. lots of hard work put into this coin by dev he does a great job that is why i do not understand it is so low
Maybe reason is - there is 6,952,995,267 dgb supply..?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
i buy every chance i can this coin is worth so much more and one day it will show its true value. lots of hard work put into this coin by dev he does a great job that is why i do not understand it is so low
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Are there any plans for changing the blocksize? loading the wallet is a pain in the ass, plus some people have only 10gb harddrive, the wallet takes up the entire disk space. Other than that, very positive and excited about the developments going on  Smiley I hope in the near future everybody will fight the good fight by using DigiByte  Smiley

You can get an external hard drive and use the -datadir command line when you right click the wallet -> properties -> in the target.
ex: "C:\Program Files\DigiByte\digibyte-qt.exe" -datadir=D:\digibyte
It will transfer the roaming to folder to the folder you specified.
legendary
Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

The changes to Digibyte Gaming for League of Legends are stupid.  First, you guys made it so we can only earn DGB from one account instead of 4-5, and on top of that we have to claim them every 24 hrs or they get taken?

I'm unimpressed and disappointed.  I really liked where DGB was going, but pulling shit like that isn't going to make people want to stick around.  I don't mine anymore, so playing LoL was the only way I could earn DGB, and with those two nerfs it's pretty much pointless now, seeing as I was only earning a few thousand DGB per month BEFORE the nerfs.
Activity: 404
Are there any plans for changing the blocksize? loading the wallet is a pain in the ass, plus some people have only 10gb harddrive, the wallet takes up the entire disk space. Other than that, very positive and excited about the developments going on  Smiley I hope in the near future everybody will fight the good fight by using DigiByte  Smiley
Activity: 242
Country music is where my heart is.
so lucky of you having someone send you some coins not bad for a tip right
keep it up mate keep supporting and i'm sure this project will rise more
as the dev is active.

When was the devs last update and new feature added?
Activity: 351
Tips are also given out sometimes on the DGB telegram chat
http://telegram.digistats.info
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
so lucky of you having someone send you some coins not bad for a tip right
keep it up mate keep supporting and i'm sure this project will rise more
as the dev is active.

Everything is progressing with DigiByte Gaming and we are adding several new features to the platform.  We are most definitely still paying out DigiBytes.  However, following several recent exploits we have had to significantly tighten the parameters of the payouts to prevent spam and significant abuse.

Upcoming Changes:

* Accounts are limited to 1 summoner account (no longer 5). (This along with the referral system was being significantly abused)
* Switch to the questing / leveling system
* Additional Games
* Gaming API
* Additional services Smiley

Thanks a lot for the update. The site is working again. I finally got over 1000 DGBs =)

In case anyone wants to Support a gamer. DGB Wallet: DGBLrVSXeFeMEfcttyYin5SJVbshcT8txL

Thank you very much for the anonymous 390 DGB tip yesterday. I know my 1500 DGB is not a lot but everyone has to start somewhere with his altcoins.

Wow. Some anonymous bitcointalk member send me 3000 DGBs. That is twice the amount I earned by playing Cs Go for 4 weeks. Crazy. THANKS A LOT! I am up to 5.5k DGBs =)

Please send me a PM. I would really like to thank you in Person.

I am glad DGBs are not really affected by the recent Bitcoin scandal.

Everything is progressing with DigiByte Gaming and we are adding several new features to the platform.  We are most definitely still paying out DigiBytes.  However, following several recent exploits we have had to significantly tighten the parameters of the payouts to prevent spam and significant abuse.

Upcoming Changes:

* Accounts are limited to 1 summoner account (no longer 5). (This along with the referral system was being significantly abused)
* Switch to the questing / leveling system
* Additional Games
* Gaming API
* Additional services Smiley

Thanks a lot for the update. The site is working again. I finally got over 1000 DGBs =)

In case anyone wants to Support a gamer. DGB Wallet: DGBLrVSXeFeMEfcttyYin5SJVbshcT8txL

Thank you very much for the anonymous 390 DGB tip yesterday. I know my 1500 DGB is not a lot but everyone has to start somewhere with his altcoins.
Activity: 785
Merit: 502
Hello, I am having difficulty logging into Digibyte gaming with my Reddit account.  

When i log in to Reddit i get

bad request (reddit.com)

you sent an invalid request
— invalid redirect_uri parameter.

Any suggestions?

~Kayahoga

I have the same Problem with my Google account. Can't log link them.

Are you getting payout at the Moment?

All my payout within the last 8 days are stuck on "pending".

They might be in the process of moving everything to Azure or heaven forbid the donor for giving free digibyte has decided not to contribute anymore. Only the dev team can confirm what the status is. The community might need to give their digibyte towards the gamers.

The free digibyte has to come from somewhere , it doesn't magically fall off trees.

I understand that the DGBs must come from somewhere.
It is just that the website shows me for 8 days now pending payouts. So I am kind of waiting for them.  If there would be an offical message saying that they stop giving away DGBs. Or they are having issues with the website and payouts will continue in a week or so. It would be fine. I am just seeing any news from the admins or support.

The team will use some of the 250 000 dollars investment they got to buy some coins to fund the gaming, the community doesn't need to fund anything, everyone relax!

Yeah but still the coin is dirt cheap pretty easy to fund any games you want. You can buy thousands with 3 USD ffs....

Here's the link buy it up easily https://m.poloniex.com/#/exchange/btc_dgb
Jump to: