Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 426. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 1694
Merit: 516

Thanks for this. Do you know if the payout for earning DigiBytes via playing CS GO and LoL will change?

0.5 DigiByte per kill/win is not really a lot. You would have to play all day to earn at least some DGBs. I guess if you play 2 games per day you earn on average DGBs worth 1000-2000 Satoshi.

I just got 53 DGB for my games yesterday.
Not long ago the CS:GO payout was limited to 29-35DGB per day. IT seems like they finished some adjustments.
There will be changes in the future. For now I'm happy to earn some DGB while playing games I would have played anyway.

May I ask how many hours you spent gaming to earn these DGBs per day?

And what are are you doing with your DGBs so far?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
TTE
Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Thanks for this. Do you know if the payout for earning DigiBytes via playing CS GO and LoL will change?

0.5 DigiByte per kill/win is not really a lot. You would have to play all day to earn at least some DGBs. I guess if you play 2 games per day you earn on average DGBs worth 1000-2000 Satoshi.

I just got 53 DGB for my games yesterday.
Not long ago the CS:GO payout was limited to 29-35DGB per day. IT seems like they finished some adjustments.
There will be changes in the future. For now I'm happy to earn some DGB while playing games I would have played anyway.
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
When's the last time the team's done an update?
after finishing the homework
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

There have been updates this week, but it is hard to get any info on them. Especially why the Payout for CS GO dropped.

I would like some official info what is going on the Gaming Website.
The payout is dependent on the sponsor, I don't really play myself but have observed that LOL 24hr payouts seem to be bigger than CSGO so maybe you should change your game if you are looking for bigger payouts.

There have been updates this week, but it is hard to get any info on them. Especially why the Payout for CS GO dropped.

I would like some official info what is going on the Gaming Website.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
Can Digibyte be mined? If so... where are the instructions? Thanks!

read page one

THANKS!
yes on many algos also good time to be stocking up on this one now
Activity: 437
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Another angle of view on Digibyte, seems to be the least volatile crypto of the lot if i'm not mistaken.

Brings truth to the extended name DGB Holdings. I like to think it also shows a lot of honesty behind the developers and clearly outlines how inside trading effects other coins.
A solid observation, one that the majority of people completely miss. Volatility in DGB is completely down to market speculation deliberately void of developers hype. DigiByte concentrates on real adoption not faking it, true to its long term ambitions. If  you have not got DigiByte, you have simply missed the point of crypto itself!
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
Another angle of view on Digibyte, seems to be the least volatile crypto of the lot if i'm not mistaken.

Brings truth to the extended name DGB Holdings. I like to think it also shows a lot of honesty behind the developers and clearly outlines how inside trading effects other coins.
i got a fat bag at around 32 sat each

so you did not sell when it went to 180 then.....  because it has not been 32 sats after that pump and a smart trader would of sold with x5 profits.

Also, 47 sats? Lol good luck with that.  DGB aint dropping below 52. The day i have to worry about that kind of difference in price will be a sad day.

why not , it will go there , i know a lot of bagholder want to see high price , but it will be  lower as 47
it will be good time to buy more  
i also waiting price below 40 sat to buy some.Time will do that work and will make our bags full
you cant find 40sat when news release

Anybody know what the Levels are for in the My Profile page ? do they give more payouts the higher the level or it makes the daily quests harder ?

We will be rolling out a more advanced leveling, questing and XP system here in the near future.  We also will be adding additional games and services to DigiByte Gaming.  We are also in the process of developing an API with some exciting functionality for DigiByte Gaming.

To give everyone a quick summary of what we are currently working toward:

DigiByte Gaming
- Questing System
- Leveling System
- Additional Games
- API

DiguSign
- Digi-ID
- Secure Document Handling
- Human Readable Document Handling

DigiByte Core Protocol
- Update to 0.12 Core Code base
- Addition of Segregated Witness
- Experimenting with colored coins adaptation and open assets for smart contracts (timelockverify)

Marketing Efforts
- Getting on a Chinese Exchange
- Strategic Partnerships Similar to the Microsoft One

DigiByte Wallets
- Gaming Wallet Upgrades
- Android Wallet Upgrades
- iOS Wallet Upgrades
- DigiByte Gaming iOS wallet release

DigiHash (All funds currently going to payouts to DigiByte Gaming, so mine here if you want to support adoption of DigiByte through Gaming)
- Upgrades

If anyone would like to help with the core upgrades please PM us.  We want this to be an open source effort. We have a lot of work left to do and will continue to be working hard each and every day on several projects.  With our Microsoft Azure partnership we have migrated several servers and core infrastructure over that has delayed other development for a couple weeks.

Thank you everyone for your continued support and make sure to join the telegram chat! (If someone could post an updated link to the chat following this it would be appreciated). We will keep posting updates as new developments and events occur.

read page one
Activity: 279

so you did not sell when it went to 180 then.....  because it has not been 32 sats after that pump and a smart trader would of sold with x5 profits.

Also, 47 sats? Lol good luck with that.  DGB aint dropping below 52. The day i have to worry about that kind of difference in price will be a sad day.

why not , it will go there , i know a lot of bagholder want to see high price , but it will be  lower as 47
i also waiting price below 40 sat to buy some.Time will do that work and will make our bags full
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Could we get some info about the updates currently being rolled out0.

How long does it take for new games being added or when will the website be running normal again?

Thanks for the info.

I would start buying DGBs more if they drop below 40.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
it just a glimpse of eyes 58 to 63 so those who have a big buys before already have some profits by now
i also think that it won't go down any where it will keep on rising from time to time. good luck guys
hold more and ride up.
Activity: 351

seems someone forgot to buy dgb, or already sold his bag.

I don't think it will go lower then 50 anymore but who knows.
nobody knows the future.

63 is still a nice buy, better then my average buy in
Jump to: