Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 424. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
Anyone else having problems with the gaming payouts? My cs go DBGs are still stick on pending for several days now.

So None of the other Gamers here have Problems with there payouts?

The payouts are very small that most gamers wouldn't care to report faults or have mailed the digibyte team directly with their problems. I play CS:GO when I have some free time but not for dgb as I have more coins then most and better to give more coins to people who only have a few.

I am Mailing the Support for a week now and still not getting any help =/ My payouts for the last 7 days are all on pending. Very wierd. And apparently only I have this Problem?

The amounts are so small in monetary terms that it's not worth complaining about for most gamers.

But if you don't earn DGBs through playing CS Go or Lol, what has this coin to do with gaming? I thought this thread is about DigiByte Gaming - CS:GO, LoL. Just wierd that I am the only one with issues now.

Maybe try on Telegram.
http://telegram.digistats.info/

Not sure why you haven't had an answer but most of the main guys seem to be on Telegram now.

Maybe even shoot Digibyte a PM
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
breaking news: DGB is going to be listed on chinese exchange soon. The road to 100 satoshi is coming  Wink

That exchange looks scammy as heck  Huh
www.blw666.com is the exchange, is it the GOX of China?  Grin

Site info https://who.is/whois/blw666.com

Not heard about this exchange before

Having one more exchange is not a bad thing. But we should never keep too many coins in any exchange

same with me, i am never hear about poloniex, bittrex and other exchanger when they begin first time, i think they is not big exchange at the same time when first time online
Activity: 546
We need some good and reputable Chinese Exchange like Yunbi or OKCoin to which DigiByte might get added to.  Tongue

The recent Chinese exchange looks fishy and noone has ever heard of it before  Cry

Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
Anyone else having problems with the gaming payouts? My cs go DBGs are still stick on pending for several days now.

The payouts are very small that most gamers wouldn't care to report faults or have mailed the digibyte team directly with their problems. I play CS:GO when I have some free time but not for dgb as I have more coins then most and better to give more coins to people who only have a few.

I am Mailing the Support for a week now and still not getting any help =/ My payouts for the last 7 days are all on pending. Very wierd. And apparently only I have this Problem?

The amounts are so small in monetary terms that it's not worth complaining about for most gamers.

But if you don't earn DGBs through playing CS Go or Lol, what has this coin to do with gaming? I thought this thread is about DigiByte Gaming - CS:GO, LoL. Just wierd that I am the only one with issues now.
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
POS / PRIMENODES
breaking news: DGB is going to be listed on chinese exchange soon. The road to 100 satoshi is coming  Wink

That exchange looks scammy as heck  Huh
www.blw666.com is the exchange, is it the GOX of China?  Grin

Having one more exchange is not a bad thing. But we should never keep too many coins in any exchange

Poloniex has 855 million in sell orders and you can times that by +-3 to get the amount of coins on there. It will take a good pump group to get digibyte over 150 satoshi in the short term.  Long term , in 2-3 years it will be at 500 satoshi.
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
breaking news: DGB is going to be listed on chinese exchange soon. The road to 100 satoshi is coming  Wink

Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto
lol seriously , www.blw666.com is not a scam exchange

you are not chinese . Don't know anything about chinese exchanges. Not sure why you say such word like that .  Grin

blw666 is a trusted exchange. A lot of my chinese friends use it

Note: don't tell me you say this exchange is scam too coinexchange.io . if so, you are deserved a PUNCH into your face  Grin

I'm pretty sure myself it's a very good thing that DGB get's onto chinese exchanges. This one seems legit as far as I know!
Activity: 151
lol seriously , www.blw666.com is not a scam exchange

you are not chinese . Don't know anything about chinese exchanges. Not sure why you say such word like that .  Grin

blw666 is a trusted exchange. A lot of my chinese friends use it

Note: don't tell me you say this exchange is scam too coinexchange.io . if so, you are deserved a PUNCH into your face  Grin
Activity: 637

These types of scam exchanges only damage the Digibyte project
We need big volume and trusted Chinese exchanges for the real deal

Poloniex is the highest volume of all alt coin exchanges. Getting onto a Chinese Exchange would of helped if DGB wasn't on poloniex already.

These types of scam exchanges only damage the Digibyte project
We need big volume and trusted Chinese exchanges for the real deal

Activity: 151
breaking news: DGB is going to be listed on chinese exchange soon. The road to 150 satoshi is coming  Wink

https://blw666.com/Note/Detail/26

MOOOOOOOONNNNNN
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
Is there a way to solomine with nicehash ?

Activity: 127
Does the team have a plan to do a announcement at block 3 million which is coming fast? Maybe something fun for the community.
Activity: 279
and price slowly is going down  Cheesy  , hope to buy some at 37 sat . Looks good ,sometimes we see miracle

Jump to: