Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 461. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
DigiBot Version 3.0 Update Bounty Campaign

Hey guys, as you know I've been eagerly awaiting the time where I could start developing DigiBot again and that time has come. I am requesting a bounty of 2,500,000 DGB from the community in order to develop version 3.0 of DigiBot which will include the features outlined below. I have also included a brief and rough time scale of how long I think each element will roughly take. I foresee starting to work on this next weekend. The main thing I want to work on is DigiByte tipping and creating the first (afaik) telegram tipping bot for a cryptocurrency! Please check the current amount pledged by clicking on the link to digi explorer below in order to not over-fund.

Features:

• Tipping: Integrate DigiByte into the bot and provide tipping functionality for all Telegram users
  • Formatting and responsiveness: Overhauling the formatting of the command responses as well as creating a more responsive bot, e.g. "No currency found." when a currency isn't listed on the exchanges we support
  • Charts: Make our charts better by adding several indicators such as SMA, EMA and MACD as well as providing the option to change duration and interval
  • Other: Add bitcoin blockchain TX ID and address searches in a similar way to what is already provided for DigiByte, provide supply and market cap data for all coins on coinmarketcap, in-code string reformatting, database efficiency and overall speed. Finally more comprehensive help functions as some users seem to be struggling with the current level of guidance
  • Further development: There are a few other things like adding a command for top DigiByte tweets, further bittrex compatibility and price alerts that will be integrated depending on user demand

Roadmap:

• Week 1: This week will mostly focus on rewriting code for efficiency boosts, completing the "formatting and responsiveness" features laid out above as well as the "other" features. Depending on time constraints the "chart" features will also be completed in this week. These updates will probably be pushed out before the full update as a 2.x.x update so that users can start testing and requesting further changes if necessary.
  • Week 2-3: These week will be the main chunk of work, priority will be given to the tipping functionality and the various roles involved here such as security, user/balance databases, withdrawal functionality etc.
  • Week 4: A week will be reserved for deep testing of the new tipping functionality with a few beta testers (which will be contacted when the time comes). Once the testing is complete the full version 3.0 update will be rolled out for all users

DGB bounty address: DQ34Kp6B9qWGKRAU3UtZ326oMa9mmPh7Mv

BTC donation address: 1FSXGsaZ5TikkeSu7Rq83AwBPbGaqqRthp (note these will not be included as going towards the bounty)

Alaniz

What is Digibot? No info about it on the Digibyte.co website.
Activity: 351
Merit: 250

Hey guys, as you know I've been eagerly awaiting the time where I could start developing DigiBot again and that time has come. I am requesting a bounty of 2,500,000 DGB from the community in order to develop version 3.0 of DigiBot which will include the features outlined below. I have also included a brief and rough time scale of how long I think each element will roughly take. I foresee starting to work on this next weekend. The main thing I want to work on is DigiByte tipping and creating the first (afaik) telegram tipping bot for a cryptocurrency! Please check the current amount pledged by clicking on the link to digi explorer below in order to not over-fund.

Features:

• Tipping: Integrate DigiByte into the bot and provide tipping functionality for all Telegram users
  • Formatting and responsiveness: Overhauling the formatting of the command responses as well as creating a more responsive bot, e.g. "No currency found." when a currency isn't listed on the exchanges we support
  • Charts: Make our charts better by adding several indicators such as SMA, EMA and MACD as well as providing the option to change duration and interval
  • Other: Add bitcoin blockchain TX ID and address searches in a similar way to what is already provided for DigiByte, provide supply and market cap data for all coins on coinmarketcap, in-code string reformatting, database efficiency and overall speed. Finally more comprehensive help functions as some users seem to be struggling with the current level of guidance
  • Further development: There are a few other things like adding a command for top DigiByte tweets, further bittrex compatibility and price alerts that will be integrated depending on user demand

Roadmap:

• Week 1: This week will mostly focus on rewriting code for efficiency boosts, completing the "formatting and responsiveness" features laid out above as well as the "other" features. Depending on time constraints the "chart" features will also be completed in this week. These updates will probably be pushed out before the full update as a 2.x.x update so that users can start testing and requesting further changes if necessary.
  • Week 2-3: These week will be the main chunk of work, priority will be given to the tipping functionality and the various roles involved here such as security, user/balance databases, withdrawal functionality etc.
  • Week 4: A week will be reserved for deep testing of the new tipping functionality with a few beta testers (which will be contacted when the time comes). Once the testing is complete the full version 3.0 update will be rolled out for all users

BTC donation address: 1FSXGsaZ5TikkeSu7Rq83AwBPbGaqqRthp (note these will not be included as going towards the bounty)

Alaniz

Let's show some digi love here and get this bounty filled.
Nothing comes for free and he did an awesome job on the current digibot already.

Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz

Features:

Roadmap:

Alaniz

Hey mate just interested to know what language do you code it in?

Its in python, guys please do consider contributing if you want to see tipping on telegram!
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
coming soon

Roll Eyes

already started climbing
why dgb is going up now ? whats happening ?

nothing happened, just some people who came last fintech event try buy few million coin, after do research about digibyte.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust
coming soon

Roll Eyes

already started climbing

Nice one. DGB going to the moon with that rocket ship?
it seems that we have to book our seat buying dgb before 28th then the seat will be expensive and the 2 of june we go to the moon Cheesy
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.
coming soon

Roll Eyes

already started climbing

Nice one. DGB going to the moon with that rocket ship?
Activity: 286
in LTC i trust
Activity: 819
Merit: 1000
Activity: 517
aka alaniz

Features:

Roadmap:

LSK donation address: 13896168516329389834L

Alaniz
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
what thats mean partnership? azure? Grin Grin

That seems to be what quantify's a blockchain these days if they can get into azure. I don't even know what azure is or how to use it... LOL!

All I know is it cost me money that I don't have to spend.

Me ole' monarchs are pluggin' away at the didibyte blockchain in the hope of wealth some day...........
Activity: 404
Great presentation indeed!  Smiley

DGB is much more than just a currency, and that will become very important in the near future because I suspect soon fiat currencies will be put on the blockchain as well... Wink
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Why did those finovete  guys put only 7 min video online

ffs

It seems there was not much time for presentations there, only 7 minutes per presenter

Hats down JARED in 7 minutes give them all something to think about, demonstrated digusign, dgbgaming and some blockchain info very very nice...

respect...
legendary
Activity: 1498
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
I like the higher lows in the PnF chart
legendary
Activity: 1498
Activity: 924
To me it looks like GAME is a completely different thing
Activity: 786
Not trolling here, but what is the difference between DGB and GameCredits/GAME? This question is less about technology (I assume both are bitcoin codebase forks, but I might be wrong) and more about philosophy, approach, and industry penetration.

What the fuck is GAME?
Activity: 180
Not trolling here, but what is the difference between DGB and GameCredits/GAME? This question is less about technology (I assume both are bitcoin codebase forks, but I might be wrong) and more about philosophy, approach, and industry penetration.
Jump to: