Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 464. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
they are aiming for a long term value of 1 dollar lol. with this lack of communication and innovation it goes to sub 40
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
no news from the event?
No news. But i would like to suggest to all people who own digibyte to take off sell order from all exchange and stop trading for one month or more. By this way, we will see the price going up and reach the target we all want. stop selling if you think this crypto is the best!!!!. we should make a solid community around this crypto. The price depend of us. Just buy but dont sell !!!

its okay, they could sell as many as they want, last event with big player and many bank attend. they so interested with dgb, as jared said "this finovate event was a home run".
we wait for the official statement from developer
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust
no news from the event?
No news. But i would like to suggest to all people who own digibyte to take off sell order from all exchange and stop trading for one month or more. By this way, we will see the price going up and reach the target we all want. stop selling if you think this crypto is the best!!!!. we should make a solid community around this crypto. The price depend of us. Just buy but dont sell !!!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Have a look at the new www.Digusign.com website!

Day by day everything gets better and better  Grin
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I ran into this comment on youtube @ a street performer's video: "That was 11 minutes of awesomeness! Online bucket? no? Because that's the kind of music I would pay for!"
And it got me thinking... online bucket-wallet on youtube? would be great
bitcoin to slow confirmation as payment, people's will see good stuff on dgibibyte, faster and more secure. I am understand why dgb have 21 billion coin, because this coin will be adopted in many platform, games, many retails and smartcontract. so its price is affordable for all people. i think "digibyte is future of micropayments" is good slogan. I am watching and do research in many cryptocoincurrency, only DGB developers have brave and concern with DGB vision from this all begining. may be many people here knew about paycoin, to many talk with vision but didnt do that. the same thing happens in other coin, only deplete assets for personal gain. you can see the only one altcoin show up on many event fintech in the world, thats is digibyte.
This coin valuable if developers constantly innovate, and prices will follow
sorry if my english is not good for you
Activity: 532
I think Jared looks awesome and professional in his new suit  Smiley  Cheesy

Btw, it'd be nice if Waves platform offers digibyte-fiat conversion services and instant transaction for DigiByte, it'd make DigiByte a part of the "real" economy and its advantages over fiat should then be promoted as to cause it to go mainstream.  Smiley

I like this idea/vision. Smiley
in LTC i trust

‏@Finovate : Jared Tate (CEO & President) of @DigiByteCoin demonstrating its scalable blockchain #Finovate

Any youtube videos to view the presentation/debate?

CryptoCurrency Convention NYC 4/9/14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkWVD8MJlS0

Blockchain & Bitcoin Africa Conference 2016 - Jared Tate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-y9wNWII6k

FinDEVr NY 2016
http://findevr.com/videos/findevr-2016-digibyte-holdings/
Some news about de conference ?

‏@Finovate : Jared Tate (CEO & President) of @DigiByteCoin demonstrating its scalable blockchain #Finovate

Any youtube videos to view the presentation/debate?

CryptoCurrency Convention NYC 4/9/14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkWVD8MJlS0

Blockchain & Bitcoin Africa Conference 2016 - Jared Tate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-y9wNWII6k

FinDEVr NY 2016
http://findevr.com/videos/findevr-2016-digibyte-holdings/
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Hij guys. Planning on going back mining DGB again. You guys think 2Thash will be profitable???

Greetings Johan

Depends on what your expenses are. Are you planning on selling right away or holding. Too many variables to predict profitability.

270 euros for a 2TH miner.

I think holding and trading are the best thing.
I was looking for a DigiByte SHA calculator but no luck at all.

With 2TH sha256 you can now mine about 10000DGB/day
Activity: 72
Hij guys. Planning on going back mining DGB again. You guys think 2Thash will be profitable???

Greetings Johan

Depends on what your expenses are. Are you planning on selling right away or holding. Too many variables to predict profitability.

270 euros for a 2TH miner.

I think holding and trading are the best thing.
I was looking for a DigiByte SHA calculator but no luck at all.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Does anyone else experienced problem with DigiByteGaming?

Have played 20+ games in last days without payout.

Its gonna be updated later

I suppose the DigiByteGaming changed all payout to be processed manually instead of auto payouts.

Here is notice message appeared on DigiByteGaming's homepage in short time after logging-in:

It is very disappointing because this notice flashes once on a short time and there was no official news alert, e-mail notice etc.

Any official confirmations from DigiByteGaming?

I hope digibyte team, can to provide clarification on this as soon as possible.

Please note that Digibyte and every service around Digibyte is still under beta testing.

There is a very nice help/support button on the Digibyte website.

Hello, I have received 1000 dgb via digibytetip on twitter but it is giving an error to me.

#        Provider     Amount         Sender       Date                                   Status               Remark
2868   TWITTER   1000.0 DGB   Jam*****   30 Mar 2016, 4:00::33 pm   Unprocessable   String can't be coerced into Float

I couldn't find any contact info on the site, so I would like to know if there's anyone who can provide me help with this little problem here.

You can find the support button in the Learn more section, Please login first.
Here is the support link.
https://digibyte.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Please post back the answers to your questions.

Much appreciated.

Smiley
Activity: 91
Hello fellow miners!

I am happy to announce:

A New Digibyte Sha256D Pool!

You can start mining at http://dgb-sha.minerpools.us

Hope to see you there!  Smiley

HAPPY MINING!
in LTC i trust
hi all,
any news about the finovate meeting ?
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

I suppose the DigiByteGaming changed all payout to be processed manually instead of auto payouts.

Here is notice message appeared on DigiByteGaming's homepage in short time after logging-in:

It is very disappointing because this notice flashes once on a short time and there was no official news alert, e-mail notice etc.

Please note that Digibyte and every service around Digibyte is still under beta testing.

There is a very nice help/support button on the Digibyte website.

Hello, I have received 1000 dgb via digibytetip on twitter but it is giving an error to me.

#        Provider     Amount         Sender       Date                                   Status               Remark
2868   TWITTER   1000.0 DGB   Jam*****   30 Mar 2016, 4:00::33 pm   Unprocessable   String can't be coerced into Float

I couldn't find any contact info on the site, so I would like to know if there's anyone who can provide me help with this little problem here.

You can find the support button in the Learn more section, Please login first.
Here is the support link.
https://digibyte.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/aNYs47e.png

Activity: 113
Merit: 105
bunny

#        Provider     Amount         Sender       Date                                   Status               Remark

Activity: 808
Merit: 1014

Jump to: