Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 459. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Activity: 819
Merit: 1000
there are left 6 Hours ! https://www.gdax.com

DGB on GDAX  Shocked to the moon
Activity: 404
Merit: 500
I always felt like DigiByte and Microsoft are very compatible! I think DGB and MS should work together to make DigiByte THE dominant crypto currency on the internet, not just saying this just as an investor, but because it makes a lot of sense. I think DGB should be associated with MS and vice versa.  Smiley

I only wish the dgb code was 20 % as good as Jareds Marketing but in time maybe it will happen.

He already announced he'd upgrade the code protocol, you should know that because you were positive about it a little while ago  Wink
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust
I always felt like DigiByte and Microsoft are very compatible! I think DGB and MS should work together to make DigiByte THE dominant crypto currency on the internet, not just saying this just as an investor, but because it makes a lot of sense. I think DGB should be associated with MS and vice versa.  Smiley
MS buy digibyte platform? Tongue
jared is visiting MS and took a picture with the switchboard operator loll
good buzz ahah

It's all just speculation for now, Jared could just say to himself, "hey let's visit MS customer support and make a selfie"  Cheesy Grin, we don't know what's going on...
But until now Jared never has posted anything just to hype the coin - its more to the opposite. When he posts a picture at MS then it must be serious.
the chinees name is Xiaomistu. it's a good friend of Jared and he work like customer support lolll
good sefie for a good buzz Cheesy
the price is pumping ahah

you lost the train? im so sorry Tongue
nooo i bought 7million at 57 i'm happy Tongue i'm in the space ship ahah
57sath? you still miss the train dude
yes and sold at the top and still buying not in the train but in the waves

You are the perfect trader  Grin
no but sometimes i win. like yacc bought at 1 and sold at 40 Tongue
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
good buzz ahah

It's all just speculation for now, Jared could just say to himself, "hey let's visit MS customer support and make a selfie"  Cheesy Grin, we don't know what's going on...
But until now Jared never has posted anything just to hype the coin - its more to the opposite. When he posts a picture at MS then it must be serious.
the chinees name is Xiaomistu. it's a good friend of Jared and he work like customer support lolll

You are the perfect trader  Grin
in LTC i trust
good buzz ahah

Activity: 819
Merit: 1000

what happens.. somehow a huge deal? why @visa ?

My Dream:
" Microsoft buy DigiByte "  Roll Eyes
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
I always felt like DigiByte and Microsoft are very compatible! I think DGB and MS should work together to make DigiByte THE dominant crypto currency on the internet, not just saying this just as an investor, but because it makes a lot of sense. I think DGB should be associated with MS and vice versa.  Smiley
good buzz ahah

It's all just speculation for now, Jared could just say to himself, "hey let's visit MS customer support and make a selfie"  Cheesy Grin, we don't know what's going on...

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
I tried to save you all, I know, if I hold my bags up a bit higher will that help.  Wink
in LTC i trust
I always felt like DigiByte and Microsoft are very compatible! I think DGB and MS should work together to make DigiByte THE dominant crypto currency on the internet, not just saying this just as an investor, but because it makes a lot of sense. I think DGB should be associated with MS and vice versa.  Smiley
good buzz ahah

It's all just speculation for now, Jared could just say to himself, "hey let's visit MS customer support and make a selfie"  Cheesy Grin, we don't know what's going on...

good buzz ahah

thats is marketing strategy, head to head collaboration with other developer without hype.
at the time when was clear, he make announcement.
good buzz ahah

in LTC i trust
good buzz ahah

You can stop it now dude, You lost.
sorry i^m happy dont be affraid... i bought my place in the space ship with my DGB
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
good buzz ahah

You can stop it now dude, You lost.
in LTC i trust
good buzz ahah

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
good buzz ahah

Activity: 404
good buzz ahah

in LTC i trust
good buzz ahah
Jump to: