Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 457. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Any news coming for DGB soon?
jared is busy with DAO and ETH lolll
he sold lot of DGB and crash his coin to get more money ahah

Youre obviously not used to this no ?
I'll help you a bit.

Instead of Trollin Joking.
Everytime the Bitcoin goes up, people move back their invest and play with the active volume. If you'd take 1 minute to look on an exchange (hope you did to affirm the price is going down), you could see all altcoins in red while bitcoin is in great green shape.

Went from 460 to 510$ in one day.

No surprise with all alts going down.
The thing iswhen other altcoins have -15% average, DGB hol to -5/-10%. We could say it's tanking really good comparated to some others, even Eth was in a panic sell phase.
60 is good, buy more at this price and you'll be in the best range for short profits.

Sorry, but even with the last drop of bitcoin, dgb was still going down... i dont even remeber last time dgb had a good pump.

March 23rd
Is it just me or are trolls getting stupider! lol

Jared doesn't post a heap of crap news and innuendo to avoid pumps.
For that, I am thankful.

Hahahaha, the trolls. Uninformed simpletons hoping to make a quick buck.

please keep up the rhetoric.

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

I'll help you a bit.

Everytime the Bitcoin goes up, people move back their invest and play with the active volume. If you'd take 1 minute to look on an exchange (hope you did to affirm the price is going down), you could see all altcoins in red while bitcoin is in great green shape.

The thing iswhen other altcoins have -15% average, DGB hol to -5/-10%. We could say it's tanking really good comparated to some others, even Eth was in a panic sell phase.
60 is good, buy more at this price and you'll be in the best range for short profits.

Sorry, but even with the last drop of bitcoin, dgb was still going down... i dont even remeber last time dgb had a good pump.

March 23rd
Is it just me or are trolls getting stupider! lol

Jared doesn't post a heap of crap news and innuendo to avoid pumps.
For that, I am thankful.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto

I'll help you a bit.

you are right... traders don't see an interess in this coin probably because there is poor investment by the team... only supposed project when other younger coins still reach the sky with a real technlogy and investment. DGB dont grow... from the beggining, the supposed coin never go up at the price start. only lower and lower to the ground with sometimes few pump to let imagine that something will happen but from years the marketcap dont grow. the reward in games only create an inflation where no buy support. And the team never give feed back in time they tell they will do. the only way to not loose investment is doing a bearish speculation. DREAM SELLERS like in the conference showing a marketcap at 5M$ with a big pump before the dump lolll so invest in this coin it's cheap and even more cheap in the future... so wait before to buy it lolll

Wow, that was a cleaver answer, made from a real study ^^
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
what is going on with this dgb... it goes to the ground and crash... jared tell something to pump this coin lol

www.winkdex.com

Theres your answer... lots of other coins go down now because bitcoin is $511 up from $450 the other day. People transfer to btc take the profits buy back in and get their alt coins back cheaper. Watch the markets.... its not always just about what the coin is doing or not. I suspect ltc, eth etc are also down.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust

I'll help you a bit.

you are right... traders don't see an interess in this coin probably because there is poor investment by the team... only supposed project when other younger coins still reach the sky with a real technlogy and investment. DGB dont grow... from the beggining, the supposed coin never go up at the price start. only lower and lower to the ground with sometimes few pump to let imagine that something will happen but from years the marketcap dont grow. the reward in games only create an inflation where no buy support. And the team never give feed back in time they tell they will do. the only way to not loose investment is doing a bearish speculation. DREAM SELLERS like in the conference showing a marketcap at 5M$ with a big pump before the dump lolll so invest in this coin it's cheap and even more cheap in the future... so wait before to buy it lolll
Activity: 350

I'll help you a bit.

Lovin' Crypto

I'll help you a bit.

in LTC i trust
Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES
in LTC i trust
what is going on with this dgb... it goes to the ground and crash... jared tell something to pump this coin lol
Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
DigiBot Version 2.3.0 Update

I am happy to announce my first update for this new version of DigiBot. The following is a list of what I've done:

• Reformatting of command outputs, responsiveness, new /commands format to try to make it easier to understand (more on this in the future)
  • Added /btcaddr and /btctx commands
  • Fixed /supply and /mcap so that these commands now work with all coins on coinmarketcap
  • General code pruning and database efficiency boost

This is a minor update compared to what we have in mind. As you can see this update addresses some points on "formatting and responsiveness" and "other" in the roadmap. The bounty campaign for version 3.0 has not gone as well as anticipated as such I decided to push at least one minor update before re-requesting funds to start the tipbot update. I am reducing the bounty amount to 1,500,000 DGB which means that there is still around 1,300,000 DGB to go! Let's do this!

DigiBot Version 3.0 Update Bounty Campaign

Hey guys, as you know I've been eagerly awaiting the time where I could start developing DigiBot again and that time has come. I am requesting a bounty of 1,500,000 DGB from the community in order to develop version 3.0 of DigiBot which will include the features outlined below. I have also included a brief and rough time scale of how long I think each element will roughly take. I foresee starting to work on this next weekend. The main thing I want to work on is DigiByte tipping and creating the first (afaik) telegram tipping bot for a cryptocurrency! Please check the current amount pledged by clicking on the link to digi explorer below in order to not over-fund.

Features:

• Tipping: Integrate DigiByte into the bot and provide tipping functionality for all Telegram users
  • Formatting and responsiveness: Overhauling the formatting of the command responses as well as creating a more responsive bot, e.g. "No currency found." when a currency isn't listed on the exchanges we support
  • Charts: Make our charts better by adding several indicators such as SMA, EMA and MACD as well as providing the option to change duration and interval
  • Other: Add bitcoin blockchain TX ID and address searches in a similar way to what is already provided for DigiByte, provide supply and market cap data for all coins on coinmarketcap, in-code string reformatting, database efficiency and overall speed. Finally more comprehensive help functions as some users seem to be struggling with the current level of guidance
  • Further development: There are a few other things like adding a command for top DigiByte tweets, further bittrex compatibility and price alerts that will be integrated depending on user demand

Roadmap:

• Week 1: This week will mostly focus on rewriting code for efficiency boosts, completing the "formatting and responsiveness" features laid out above as well as the "other" features. Depending on time constraints the "chart" features will also be completed in this week. These updates will probably be pushed out before the full update as a 2.x.x update so that users can start testing and requesting further changes if necessary.
  • Week 2-3: These week will be the main chunk of work, priority will be given to the tipping functionality and the various roles involved here such as security, user/balance databases, withdrawal functionality etc.
  • Week 4: A week will be reserved for deep testing of the new tipping functionality with a few beta testers (which will be contacted when the time comes). Once the testing is complete the full version 3.0 update will be rolled out for all users

DGB bounty address: DQ34Kp6B9qWGKRAU3UtZ326oMa9mmPh7Mv

BTC donation address: 1FSXGsaZ5TikkeSu7Rq83AwBPbGaqqRthp (note these will not be included as going towards the bounty)

Alaniz

Activity: 304
I'm on DGB not long ago...
I think it will go far... It's a strong one

When BTC stop claiming, DGB big big rebound
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
not in a hurry rather than keep a set amount of profits from other altcoins in savigs account i buy DGB. i can wait 1-2-3-4 years as ive got enough on the side and i investments. happy to wait. keep up the good work,
no need 3-4 years, we can watch next year when blockchain become mainstream on many sectors
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
not in a hurry rather than keep a set amount of profits from other altcoins in savigs account i buy DGB. i can wait 1-2-3-4 years as ive got enough on the side and i investments. happy to wait. keep up the good work,
Lovin' Crypto
Anyones knows what is digibyte going to do in RISE? Is Jared going? Is ther going to be any kind of announcement?  
since last week jared dont give the famous newsletter... it seems that from the start of the year there is no evolution... in the 2 finovate conferences jared talked about the same things... maybe a new game will be added with reward in digibyte but nothing new and exciting... if a game where you can win the dgb's opponent will exist it would be revolutionary... but i dont think it will be Sad

you think on small world dude, just about game?
can't you find big potential about dgb
try learn more about blockchain
it's a better marketing if you can win opponent dgb than reward in games for children. and it's more professional to respect the commitment if you tell about news comming... i think i'm not the only person who think about that. and at the time trading on dgb is nice Cheesy
it^s better to make some noise

What kind of expectations do you have of Digibyte ?
#makemerichfastpls ? ^^

Digibyte gaming is one thing. Adding one more game will help surely. But it's not the main goal I assume.
Jared wants to implants these roots of scaling more deep. And everyone reading this forum do probably think the same.

Time will come. Jared said he don't want to give too many news because of market manipulation. To be honest even if I love trading sometime.. I prefer it this way for Digibyte.
Of course there will always be MM. But as Jared keeps saying:" we are in for the long haul".
Donc expect too much too fast Wink
Cold Wallet your DGB. Grow your invest few by few. That's the best you could do by now.  Even at 110 sats DGB is really cheap.

I remember buying it at 16 ^^ now 55/70 is really cool and still not expensive ; )

Anyones knows what is digibyte going to do in RISE? Is Jared going? Is ther going to be any kind of announcement?  
since last week jared dont give the famous newsletter... it seems that from the start of the year there is no evolution... in the 2 finovate conferences jared talked about the same things... maybe a new game will be added with reward in digibyte but nothing new and exciting... if a game where you can win the dgb's opponent will exist it would be revolutionary... but i dont think it will be Sad

it's a better marketing if you can win opponent dgb than reward in games for children. and it's more professional to respect the commitment if you tell about news comming... i think i'm not the only person who think about that. and at the time trading on dgb is nice Cheesy

what news do you want?, digibyte scam or not? can't you see what commitment they do?, they talk on many fintech event, do you think thats is not enough? and you want know what they talk on event, try find video on their website. find article, do your own research.
if you think digibyte is not enough for you, sell all your coin and take a rest from digibyte and find good things.
in LTC i trust

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

I think some people need a reality check when it comes to expectations of a company (Digibyte Holdings in this case) and the progress they are making. Especially when it comes to setting up partnerships with large companies; this takes months if not years normally, due to the bureaucracy which comes with these large corporations.

It annoys me a bit to see how many people have these unrealistic expectations with what can be done (giving the resources of Digibyte Holdings) in what amount of time. Especially when it comes to announcements/news, given that any news released about Digibyte didn't have an effect on the price of Digibyte, unless a whale pumped the price at the time of the news release to let people think that the announcement actually does have an effect and all donkeys buying into this get dumped on.

In short, be patient and be in it for the long haul. But for most daytraders that's probably a too long time their attention span can handle.
in LTC i trust
Jump to: