Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 463. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
will digibyte implement more games like dota2 ?
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust
Is DigiByte still alive Huh Shocked

Totally forgot about this one, I still have the wallets somewhere

what do you think if you watch DGB developer team show on many fintech event on the world, invite as speaker on many event? digibyte will die?
no video about this finovate conference and no news...
Activity: 469
Merit: 260

what do you think if you watch DGB developer team show on many fintech event on the world, invite as speaker on many event? digibyte will die?
Activity: 351
Merit: 250

Ofcourse digibyte is still alive.
there is also a telegram group if your interested
Activity: 497
Merit: 251

Bittrex has 190 million DGB sitting in an account but this one is frozen as its the proceeds of paul vernon stealing from cryptsy customers. Bittrex won't confirm or deny they are pauls coins in an attempt to sell but they came in as 1 deposit of 190 million and have sat there for over a month now. Nobody leaves that much on an exchange.

You'll recall there was that DGB high paul was attempting to sell that 190 million to generate approx 300-400btc but they got frozen. Silver law will get them eventually after proof and somewhere between 3 months time and 1 years time there will be some sells occuring to return to btc and cash to make customers as whole as possible so beware this possibility.

In the interim don't let that address spook you into buys or sells or rather any trading on bittrex. But i do suggest people watch the cryptsy news on crypto news networks to guess when you might be able to get some cheap dgb as it gets sold. Im not sure if it'll be one hit or if it'll be a slow leak out.

Why wouldn't Bittrex confirm it like they did with UNO?
i think someone want to dump the dgb price before the next waves lollll 190M DGB is not a lot. i bought 10M this last days. i dont think the price will go 50% down. but maybe 50% high. i'm waiting to see and if it go another time at 30 sat i will buy millions more ahah

Don't be so sure there is a few people with over 200 million coins, it might not be Paul Vernon, Paul could easily use shapeshift to sell the digibyte without risking putting it on the exchanges.
if so it's the END of DGB Sad

as i know, 190m or more already be there before cryptsy shutdown, someone move from bittrex to polo or polo to bittrex, or maybe wallet core
prices soared last time (400 satoshi at bittrex, almost 1000 satoshi at polo) the amount is not reduced.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Bittrex has 190 million DGB sitting in an account but this one is frozen as its the proceeds of paul vernon stealing from cryptsy customers. Bittrex won't confirm or deny they are pauls coins in an attempt to sell but they came in as 1 deposit of 190 million and have sat there for over a month now. Nobody leaves that much on an exchange.

You'll recall there was that DGB high paul was attempting to sell that 190 million to generate approx 300-400btc but they got frozen. Silver law will get them eventually after proof and somewhere between 3 months time and 1 years time there will be some sells occuring to return to btc and cash to make customers as whole as possible so beware this possibility.

In the interim don't let that address spook you into buys or sells or rather any trading on bittrex. But i do suggest people watch the cryptsy news on crypto news networks to guess when you might be able to get some cheap dgb as it gets sold. Im not sure if it'll be one hit or if it'll be a slow leak out.

i think someone want to dump the dgb price before the next waves lollll 190M DGB is not a lot. i bought 10M this last days. i dont think the price will go 50% down. but maybe 50% high. i'm waiting to see and if it go another time at 30 sat i will buy millions more ahah

Don't be so sure there is a few people with over 200 million coins, it might not be Paul Vernon, Paul could easily use shapeshift to sell the digibyte without risking putting it on the exchanges.

This is just the beginning for DGB.  People are quick to spend BTC on worthless ICOs and get burned.  That's what they get. But the select few and patient invest in good fair, none ICO projects, like DGB and TX.  That's is why I mine DGB and POS TX.
in LTC i trust

Activity: 637
Merit: 500

in LTC i trust

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

in LTC i trust

where did you find this ?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

Activity: 465
Merit: 250
Any upcoming news/events?

Dont get too disheartened on the falling price, last big rumour came out of nowhere and the price skyrocketed, fair play on Jared's team they don't seem to leak anything.

we are so far from the famous 1$ per dgb lollll
i love this coin but would love to buy my yacht this time lolll
from 2013 to now we are in the same rank on coinmarket cap Sad
would love to see 800 million like eth lol

Price came out of rumor can never last long. DGB needs to do something more solid if it wants to become the next ETH
in LTC i trust

Dont get too disheartened on the falling price, last big rumour came out of nowhere and the price skyrocketed, fair play on Jared's team they don't seem to leak anything.

we are so far from the famous 1$ per dgb lollll
i love this coin but would love to buy my yacht this time lolll
from 2013 to now we are in the same rank on coinmarket cap Sad
would love to see 800 million like eth lol
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
in LTC i trust
they are aiming for a long term value of 1 dollar lol. with this lack of communication and innovation it goes to sub 40

about communicate you can watch they come in on many fintech event and talk with small and big investor at there, they give information so carefully. if do research you can find what their goal. using dgb on many retails online or offline, including game.
dealing done, they will show up on public. i think thats is marketing strategy, building of trust, do not talk nonsense before all clear.
you are right. not every one have the same strategy. i like digibyte from the first day becose they are working different maybe slowly but with a real target. not like other coins with lot of non sens directions. my dream is to see digibyte in games like TAKEN or street fighter, cars games or like monopoly in which you can win the money fighting your competitor. imagine this and you have the best coin.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Im still not sure. with 2 Th on SHA you only earn 0.006 BTC a day. 0.18 BTC a month. Not sure if im gonna invest again in coins.
they are aiming for a long term value of 1 dollar lol. with this lack of communication and innovation it goes to sub 40

about communicate you can watch they come in on many fintech event and talk with small and big investor at there, they give information so carefully. if do research you can find what their goal. using dgb on many retails online or offline, including game.
dealing done, they will show up on public. i think thats is marketing strategy, building of trust, do not talk nonsense before all clear.
Jump to: