Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 467. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
There he is. Like clockwork.

Doesn't saying the same thing every page or two get boring, myriad?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Ofc because no-one needs or trades it. less than a BTC vol per day.

You noticed very good!

You should show some respect for the coin DGB copied, especially in light of criticisms over DGB's marketing ("successfully forked to multi-algo and is the first cryptocurrency to make such a move"). Besides, DGB has a huge instamine. MYR has been fairly launched with the same 5 algorithms as DGB for over 2 years now.

When will DGB update its code? Lot of things broken, and it is still using Bitcoin code base that is 4 years old. At the very least it would be nice to see a functional digistats.
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
if the price get down, you think mining difficulty will get down too ?

i notice myr price is more stable

I don't mine any more but in the past I noticed that the difficulty would shoot up whenever the price peaked and then would go down again once it started to fall so if the normal pattern repeats then it should get easier.

another question

after bitcoin halving, if the miners come to mine dgb on sha256 i guess or scrypt ?   so sha256 difficulty would go up  but what happen to the others algorithm , they all gonna a bit up or the other get down ?
It's quite likely that there will be more miners coming to DGB-SHA256, but currently it looks like the effect is a bit dampened by rising BTC prices making BTC mining more profitable and dropping alt prices, with DGB among them, might make them less so (might because for mining the USD/altcoin pair is still more important than BTC/altcoin). Since the ASICs used for BTC can do SHA256 only the halving shouldn't affect script much.
The algorithm used to calculate DGBs difficulties is set up to close in on 2 constants: 1 block every 15 seconds and each of the 5 hash algorithms providing 20% of the blocks. To meet these requirements the difficulties of the other algorithms have to stay the same. That statement would be too inaccurate for a scientific paper, the algos are somewhat interconnected, but close enough for everyday purposes. Smiley

if it has all this going on why has coin dropped over 50% i love the coin myself and think it has so much going for it.

I have this same question, really. I wonder why the recent drop has been so dramatic. Is it all attributable to the rise of BTC. Are there other factors at play?

I really appreciated everyone's thoughts on where the price might be headed short term. I would be interested in opinions as to why it is down so much right now and what might be on the horizon that might change that in the next several months. Are there reasons to be bullish for upward movement in the not too distant future?
There are 2 factors. The main reason for the drop was the fact that the big rise before was a pump. But the new base, or bottom prices, would have settled higher if the BTC price wouldn't put some pressure on altcoin prices. Since the second reason continued the price drop from the first the resulting drop is quite likely higher as it would have been if both of these things hit the DGB price on its own. A shame, unless you wanted to buy soon anyway. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
add more game at digibyte gaming site,a lot of people love to playing a game

it will increase the demands of the coin itself

Activity: 539
Merit: 251
DigiByte Now Live
on www.mining-dutch.nl

Diff: 8192       | stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3337
Vardiff           | stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3437
Diff: 16382     | stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3537

Also on the Multiport
Diff: 8192       | stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:6666       
Vardiff           | stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:7777       
Diff: 16382     | stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:8888

Happy mining.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
if it has all this going on why has coin dropped over 50% i love the coin myself and think it has so much going for it.

I have this same question, really. I wonder why the recent drop has been so dramatic. Is it all attributable to the rise of BTC. Are there other factors at play?

I really appreciated everyone's thoughts on where the price might be headed short term. I would be interested in opinions as to why it is down so much right now and what might be on the horizon that might change that in the next several months. Are there reasons to be bullish for upward movement in the not too distant future?
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

I don't mine any more but in the past I noticed that the difficulty would shoot up whenever the price peaked and then would go down again once it started to fall so if the normal pattern repeats then it should get easier.

another question

after bitcoin halving, if the miners come to mine dgb on sha256 i guess or scrypt ?   so sha256 difficulty would go up  but what happen to the others algorithm , they all gonna a bit up or the other get down ?
Activity: 294
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
legendary
Activity: 952
It's definitely still being developed. It was upgraded to Bitcoin 0.11.2 codebase recently. I wouldn't say it's disappeared into oblivion at all; it's #38 on coingecko, ahead of clams, shadowcash, and anoncoin. Yea, the marketcap is a bit low, but as coingecko reflects the community is still quite active, and it's one of the few "acceptably mined" cryptos according to devtome:
http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins

It's also traded on the new bitsquare app that's just released as well.

Thanks for correcting me.  I'm glad to see it is still proceeding as it was one of the early coins I mined. I'll have to check out what's been going on with it.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116

You noticed very good!

Yes sadly though MYR did a lot of great things it seems to have disappeared into oblivion.  I think it still being developed though.

It's definitely still being developed. It was upgraded to Bitcoin 0.11.2 codebase recently. I wouldn't say it's disappeared into oblivion at all; it's #38 on coingecko, ahead of clams, shadowcash, and anoncoin. Yea, the marketcap is a bit low, but as coingecko reflects the community is still quite active, and it's one of the few "acceptably mined" cryptos according to devtome:
http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins

It's also traded on the new bitsquare app that's just released as well.
legendary

You noticed very good!

Yes sadly though MYR did a lot of great things it seems to have disappeared into oblivion.  I think it still being developed though.
legendary

Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto

You noticed very good!
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

legendary
So guys your top wallet is like 73M DGB? I guess somebody with $25K can go over it with those prices.

It might be an exchange wallet.
Activity: 339
So guys your top wallet is like 73M DGB? I guess somebody with $25K can go over it with those prices.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Hello fellow miners!

I am happy to announce:

New Digibyte Scrypt Pool!

You can start mining at http://dgb-scrypt.minerpools.us

Hope to see you there!  Smiley

HAPPY MINING!
Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto
it is near a bottom because the community has started posting again. Start collecting for the next pump.

if btc rises it goes to 50's again

I wish this happens, I've got saved money for this time xD
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Thanks for all your thoughts about possible price trends. Very helpful to me as I seek to get a better picture of past trends and precedents.
Jump to: