Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 476. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
DGB will be back for sure.
it's about time.
when they add more games like "LoL" , "Dota" , "HoN" , and more MMORPG.
i am positif
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
DGB about to hit 100 sat again  Grin Grin
Activity: 8
DGB is frigging awesome. I think one important element of crypto is the merging of crypto world and fiat world. Already we see crypto/fiat banks coming into existence. So I think there will be general technology available for DGB in the long run and regulatory hurdles will vanish when crypto goes mainstream so that Jared his vision of paying coffee with DGB becomes a reality. It just takes a little patience, I hope doors will open up for DGB and I am sure things will look very differently a few years down the line when it comes to mainstream opportunities of using DGB in the real world economy (regular stores etc.). Keep up the good work Jared  Wink Cheesy

What has Jared done for dgb since he launched it. The code is still the same and no innovations have been brought to the table. I don't get how your so excited.

This is a foolish troll answer.

you obviously know nothing then.

Every page has a person with issues. This is not good when people get introduced to digibyte. The code is archaic , a coin like Doge already on code base 0.11, false advertising and bad apps. This coin is no where near being ready for mainstream.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto
DGB is frigging awesome. I think one important element of crypto is the merging of crypto world and fiat world. Already we see crypto/fiat banks coming into existence. So I think there will be general technology available for DGB in the long run and regulatory hurdles will vanish when crypto goes mainstream so that Jared his vision of paying coffee with DGB becomes a reality. It just takes a little patience, I hope doors will open up for DGB and I am sure things will look very differently a few years down the line when it comes to mainstream opportunities of using DGB in the real world economy (regular stores etc.). Keep up the good work Jared  Wink Cheesy

What has Jared done for dgb since he launched it. The code is still the same and no innovations have been brought to the table. I don't get how your so excited.

This is a foolish troll answer.

you obviously know nothing then.
Activity: 274
Merit: 101

Umm maybe read the last 1000 pages, I think maybe the code has changed just a bit....
Activity: 420
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
what happened to all this 200+ sat big hype talk the past month?!?!?!?!
meh.

Where do you see 200+ the past month ?

As far I can see we did top at 185.

Talking about hype ? Give the good number first, you're "hyping" your whine :p

Gotta love it...  Grin
Activity: 1
whatsup with the link on digibyte gaming to add a CSGO account.  When you click the steam login it redirects to a page saying the link is blocked due to phishing/scamming.  that needs fixed ASAP
Activity: 280
Two heads are better than one.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Hi anyone get these errors mining sha256 on digibyte?
"blktmpl error: Unrecognized block version, and not allowed to reduce or force it"

just started happening today.

Orphaned blocks ?

I've had a couple in the past and 1 orphaned today
I just know the basics with solo mining so...
I reduced my maxconnections=5
That's about all I know
Could be my connection I see pool 0 caught up to new block often today so maybe connection related and it's just a message that bfgminer displays because it's not a bitcoin block
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
"blktmpl error: Unrecognized block version, and not allowed to reduce or force it"

Orphaned blocks ?
Activity: 808
Merit: 1014
Is there any info - how CS:GO payouts in DigiByteGaming works?

What is paid: game wins, kill frags anything else and what is a rates?

Any estimates will be great - I going to promote CS:GO on local game forums but I need some digits to be specific.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
. . . eating as much digibyte as possible for when JP Morgan, deutsche etc move in and pump billions into this blockchain.

Do you really think they would do that with something that will eventually have a marginal cost that is greater than its marginal value?

Why do you think the big money institutions are all talking permissioned networks?
Activity: 11
meh.

Ignore the trolls, in 10 years people will be going was it really under 200 sat when it's at 200k sat. Plenty whales are buying up at these low prices, they letting it drop into the 80s and pushing it to the 90s eating as much digibyte as possible for when JP Morgan, deutsche etc move in and pump billions into this blockchain.
Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto
meh.

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
(...)

Even though the above quote is already from a couple of weeks ago, I think this is a very good idea.

I've seen a similar thing happening before bitcoin even existed. At the forum http://www.d2jsp.org/ (a forum back then for Diablo I + II) you would have 'forum gold' depending on the number of posts you made. Another way to get forum gold was to donate (with real money) to the d2jsp forum. Next to receiving forum gold, you would also receive a 'star' behind your forum-name. But the real factor which made the 'forum gold' worth a lot of money, was when people starting to use this forum gold as a currency for trading items in Diablo I + II. The more people valued the forum gold as a legit way to trade Diablo items, the more value the forum gold gained. In the end people where 'donating' a lot of money just to get forum gold so they could buy Diablo items (please note that this was about 10 years ago, I do not know whether there is still such a thing going on at d2jsp - all I know is that the person controlling the forum gold is rich as fuck).

What is interesting is that I see a lot of (possible) similarities with Digibyte currently being implemented in CS:GO and LoL. The current Digibyte gaming pay-out is obviously not a sustainable model  and therefore it is important to make it a more sustainable model. Two things which we can learn from d2jsp:

1. Make sure people can spend Digibyte on skins or whatever items in a game

2. Just as Nyo mentioned above, make Digibyte the prize money in tournaments. Clans / players will start to buy some Digibytes just to play matche for a nice amount of Digibytes.

Another option is to integrate Digibyte into a large forum for CS:GO or LoL players and be the 'forum gold' of that forum. Smiley

d2jps forum still working when I playaed last time in D2 3-2 years old.
After reset world (new ladder/season whatever name) anybody can buy items in game for "forum gold" colected from years from oldest ladder/season or donated as real $.
So DGB can be any currency in any game if you this mean or reward for winning tourments in PvP games. All its possible only need someone who have charisma and skills to make it real Smiley
@DigiByte,

If i understand correctly, you are going to pay per kill,hour etc, in counterstrike. What do you think about "pay per Match". Let me explain in short.

Two CS:Go teams(clans), will arrange match for reward. Lets say they make the deal for 1mil DGB for winer. This 1mil DGB will be deposited to Escrow address(or any other technological solution which will work). After the match, reward will be automatically send to winner team wallet address. You can make the leaderboard of earnings/winnings of clans whatever, there are endless possibilities with CS, You can make even DigiByte League. This will attract a lot of CounterStrike clans, which are backbone of whole CS scene. More famous clan you will attract more new people will be interested in DGB Gaming. Where are money, there are professional CS clans... And this clans have millions of followers.

Maybe You Can think about this.

Regards,
Nyo

Even though the above quote is already from a couple of weeks ago, I think this is a very good idea.

I've seen a similar thing happening before bitcoin even existed. At the forum http://www.d2jsp.org/ (a forum back then for Diablo I + II) you would have 'forum gold' depending on the number of posts you made. Another way to get forum gold was to donate (with real money) to the d2jsp forum. Next to receiving forum gold, you would also receive a 'star' behind your forum-name. But the real factor which made the 'forum gold' worth a lot of money, was when people starting to use this forum gold as a currency for trading items in Diablo I + II. The more people valued the forum gold as a legit way to trade Diablo items, the more value the forum gold gained. In the end people where 'donating' a lot of money just to get forum gold so they could buy Diablo items (please note that this was about 10 years ago, I do not know whether there is still such a thing going on at d2jsp - all I know is that the person controlling the forum gold is rich as fuck).

What is interesting is that I see a lot of (possible) similarities with Digibyte currently being implemented in CS:GO and LoL. The current Digibyte gaming pay-out is obviously not a sustainable model  and therefore it is important to make it a more sustainable model. Two things which we can learn from d2jsp:

1. Make sure people can spend Digibyte on skins or whatever items in a game

2. Just as Nyo mentioned above, make Digibyte the prize money in tournaments. Clans / players will start to buy some Digibytes just to play matche for a nice amount of Digibytes.

Another option is to integrate Digibyte into a large forum for CS:GO or LoL players and be the 'forum gold' of that forum. Smiley
meh.

HODL! This is for the long term!!!
Activity: 568
Merit: 703
Any plans for referral link?
I can only enter emails atm I think.
Jump to: