Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 475. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I came in to read about DigiByte and all I read was about Gulden. What the fuck?
Activity: 637
Merit: 500

Every page has a person with issues. This is not good when people get introduced to digibyte. The code is archaic , a coin like Doge already on code base 0.11, false advertising and bad apps. This coin is no where near being ready for mainstream.

talking about the IOS wallet issue ?

Like you were to bored to read the pages , and DL the new wallet to be able to send your funds to Polo ?

You sent 6 messages on this forum / and specially in DGB thread, all negatives, comon.

TROLL (troll)
  trōl/Submit
  noun
  a mythical, cave-dwelling being depicted in folklore as either a giant or a dwarf, typically having a very ugly appearance.
  synonyms:   goblin, hobgoblin, gnome, halfling, demon, monster, bugaboo, ogre
  "the storybook trolls who live under the bridge"

Don't get too upset with them, it sucks to live under a bridge. Very sad, ugly creatures. Best not to feed them or they might reproduce...

He is telling the truth about digibyte being on a old code base. About 4 or 5 behind bitcoin. One person did PM to say Gulden is also on 0.11 when I mentioned this last time, Doge devs have said they won't do another one as it's time consuming. Dash is only on 0.1 which is about 2 ahead of digibyte and found another coin GRS that is also on 0.11

GRS is proof that marketing is > development as I have stated the same about myriadcoin when compared to digibyte.

About 90% of the marketcap is thanks to Jared and Jared alone. The power of marketing must not be underestimated.

EDIT: I left out litecoin that is also on 0.11 .

You can't compare a over $6 billion (BTC) , over $140 million (LTC) and Dash over $40 million marketcap coins with digibyte that is only $2.7 million.
Gulden has no marketing and those developers will be snapped up by currencies in the top 10, it would be great if they joined digibyte.
Had a quick look at GRS but the developers are anonymous? Anonymous developers won't get anywhere.

Gulden team are committed to Gulden as per the post Waterloodown made here.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14464989

They are as committed to their project as the digibyte development team is to dgb.
Gulden team is committed until the Dev funds /  premine is gone and with the speed they are spending the funds and the price is not really rising ( Yet ) Do you think mani will work for free? The "bigger" inverstors of Gulden projects are gone already and now stepped over to develop AUR.

No attack to NLG, I know they work hard and do their thing but its all money involved and if the money is gone and nobody is willing to give thousands of euro's /  Guldens for development......

Changing to the  new codebase, Is that really needed for now? The chain works, Digibyte needs to focus on more important things atm. Things will be fixxed if needed but i dont see any urgent reason to change to the newest codebase at this moment.

So please guys, Stop comparing coins to eachother, Do your research and decide for yourself if you want to support or hold or just not even want to buy Wink

I have an idea to get Waterloodown and MaNi to quit Gulden, if everyone who holds Gulden puts all their Gulden between 500 - 600 sat. Have huge sell walls and force the price down to 200 or 300.
AUR marketcap is over $2 000 000 because all those investors have dumped Gulden and moved on. LTEX, Biomike and all of them don't care if Gulden fails at this point.

We destroy Gulden their development team becomes available but it doesn't mean they will come to digibyte first.

This can work because they have no marketing and people won't be buying those sell walls.

You obviously an AUR supporter and good for you but this is the digibyte ANN and your suggestion smells like a cheap shot of getting low priced coins. You Sir are mad.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

Every page has a person with issues. This is not good when people get introduced to digibyte. The code is archaic , a coin like Doge already on code base 0.11, false advertising and bad apps. This coin is no where near being ready for mainstream.

Like you were to bored to read the pages , and DL the new wallet to be able to send your funds to Polo ?

You sent 6 messages on this forum / and specially in DGB thread, all negatives, comon.

TROLL (troll)
  trōl/Submit
  noun
  a mythical, cave-dwelling being depicted in folklore as either a giant or a dwarf, typically having a very ugly appearance.

Don't get too upset with them, it sucks to live under a bridge. Very sad, ugly creatures. Best not to feed them or they might reproduce...

He is telling the truth about digibyte being on a old code base. About 4 or 5 behind bitcoin. One person did PM to say Gulden is also on 0.11 when I mentioned this last time, Doge devs have said they won't do another one as it's time consuming. Dash is only on 0.1 which is about 2 ahead of digibyte and found another coin GRS that is also on 0.11

GRS is proof that marketing is > development as I have stated the same about myriadcoin when compared to digibyte.

About 90% of the marketcap is thanks to Jared and Jared alone. The power of marketing must not be underestimated.

You can't compare a over $6 billion (BTC) , over $140 million (LTC) and Dash over $40 million marketcap coins with digibyte that is only $2.7 million.
Gulden has no marketing and those developers will be snapped up by currencies in the top 10, it would be great if they joined digibyte.
Had a quick look at GRS but the developers are anonymous? Anonymous developers won't get anywhere.

They are as committed to their project as the digibyte development team is to dgb.
Gulden team is committed until the Dev funds /  premine is gone and with the speed they are spending the funds and the price is not really rising ( Yet ) Do you think mani will work for free? The "bigger" inverstors of Gulden projects are gone already and now stepped over to develop AUR.

No attack to NLG, I know they work hard and do their thing but its all money involved and if the money is gone and nobody is willing to give thousands of euro's /  Guldens for development......

Changing to the  new codebase, Is that really needed for now? The chain works, Digibyte needs to focus on more important things atm. Things will be fixxed if needed but i dont see any urgent reason to change to the newest codebase at this moment.

So please guys, Stop comparing coins to eachother, Do your research and decide for yourself if you want to support or hold or just not even want to buy Wink
Activity: 56
Who can help me clarify these 2 questions?

1) Is the Digibyte easy miner still downloadable? I Can't seem to find it on google.

2) How many full nodes does the DGB ecosystem entail?

Thanks in advance
legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

TROLL (troll)
  trōl/Submit
  noun

Activity: 303
Merit: 100
POS / PRIMENODES

TROLL (troll)
  trōl/Submit
  noun

Activity: 786
Sold all my Dgb-bought another altcoin with great community without mean people like HR.                                      Very happy,wishing all at Dgb community great success even the mean one Scrooge HR  Smiley

He's just trying to make people dump so the price will go down and he can buy more.
Activity: 36
Sold all my Dgb-bought another altcoin with great community without mean people like HR.                                      Very happy,wishing all at Dgb community great success even the mean one Scrooge HR  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Is anyone still having issues with DigiHash? if so please let us know.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
If we all could just buy one coin and hold it, we would be all rich. DGB for the win!
Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto
DGB is moving up. We can see 120 sats today.

Based on technicals?

not sure about 120's. But for sure we've got a new uptrend wave for daily traders.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10

Based on technicals?
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
I just started mining some DGB because... well because why not. Reading up more on this coin out of curiosity.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
Activity: 420
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

TROLL (troll)
  trōl/Submit
  noun

Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto

Activity: 56
1) Is the Digibyte easy miner still downloadable? I Can't seem to find it on google.

2) How many full nodes does the DGB ecosystem entail?

Jump to: