Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 473. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
Any idea on when Digistats will be back up and accurate again?

I can't promise anything as of yet but I will speak to the other developer to see whats up. I personally can't really do much until the end of may/start of june because of IRL commitments but at that point I will make sure digistats is accurate again. Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope our users understand.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
What are the current digihashrates for DigiByte's digi-algos?
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Any idea on when Digistats will be back up and accurate again?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
DGB is frigging awesome. I think one important element of crypto is the merging of crypto world and fiat world. Already we see crypto/fiat banks coming into existence. So I think there will be general technology available for DGB in the long run and regulatory hurdles will vanish when crypto goes mainstream so that Jared his vision of paying coffee with DGB becomes a reality. It just takes a little patience, I hope doors will open up for DGB and I am sure things will look very differently a few years down the line when it comes to mainstream opportunities of using DGB in the real world economy (regular stores etc.). Keep up the good work Jared  Wink Cheesy

What has Jared done for dgb since he launched it. The code is still the same and no innovations have been brought to the table. I don't get how your so excited.

This is a foolish troll answer.

you obviously know nothing then.

I kno a lot of others in this community think the same and have voiced it numerous times

And when they start contributing to this project even nearly as much as Jared has, I will fully take on board what they think.

Edit: not even nearly as much, any positive contribution whatsoever and I’m there listening and considering the value of their input.    
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Two heads are better than one.
DGB is frigging awesome. I think one important element of crypto is the merging of crypto world and fiat world. Already we see crypto/fiat banks coming into existence. So I think there will be general technology available for DGB in the long run and regulatory hurdles will vanish when crypto goes mainstream so that Jared his vision of paying coffee with DGB becomes a reality. It just takes a little patience, I hope doors will open up for DGB and I am sure things will look very differently a few years down the line when it comes to mainstream opportunities of using DGB in the real world economy (regular stores etc.). Keep up the good work Jared  Wink Cheesy

What has Jared done for dgb since he launched it. The code is still the same and no innovations have been brought to the table. I don't get how your so excited.

This is a foolish troll answer.

you obviously know nothing then.

I kno a lot of others in this community think the same and have voiced it numerous times
legendary
How can I speed up my wallet syncing? I've been waiting for it to sync for around 2 days now. Downloading the blockchain history simply takes too much time, lol...
This is the last reference to a boot strap that I know of.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14358397
Activity: 294
How can I speed up my wallet syncing? I've been waiting for it to sync for around 2 days now. Downloading the blockchain history simply takes too much time, lol...
legendary
Why not get some funding from the $250k Jared got. Not sure it' fair to ask the community for donations.

Well, you're raging or something ?
Cheesy
Let me settle this, it is absolutely fair to ask for donations. I am also certain bitkapp would accept them from Jared and probably already has, equally as much as he would accept them from anyone who finds his contribution useful and would like to contribute to the work he is doing themselves. Even if people don’t have much DigiByte, that they feel they can spare, he also accepts suggestions and complements almost as willingly and there is no obligation for anyone to donate any of it.
What is not fair?
Maybe expecting community members to carry on such endeavours continuously for nothing but insults to fill their belly, that’s all I can think of! 
Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto
Why not get some funding from the $250k Jared got. Not sure it' fair to ask the community for donations.

Well, you're raging or something ?
aka alaniz
DigiByte Telegram Chat Bot Update: Version 2.2.0!

Link: @DiguBot

We're very glad to announce the release of version 2.2.0 of the DigiByte Telegram chat bot with some cool new features:

• Added /bookchart command which shows a chart of the orderbook for selected currency
  • Minor backend tweaks

We would like to invite the community to consider contributing funds towards further development of DigiBot at

DGB: DEbyS2U1u7EucBAuyRXsGaixXr6e28Qk9e
BTC: 1FSXGsaZ5TikkeSu7Rq83AwBPbGaqqRthp

This is a community led project and although I am in contact with Jared and have done other things for DigiByte I do not do it for any sort of financial compensation. Having said that it shows that the community is enjoying the things I develop if they show appreciation through donations (I also accept nice comments xD).

You on the otherhand sound quite ungrateful. In future I suggest if your going to say something like that you keep it to yourself. Either comment on my bots utility, suggest features, contribute with some DGB or please, as I said keep it to yourself.

P.S. To all those who have contributed DGB, comments or suggestions thank you all again! Smiley
aka alaniz
DigiByte Telegram Chat Bot Update: Version 2.2.0!

Link: @DiguBot

We're very glad to announce the release of version 2.2.0 of the DigiByte Telegram chat bot with some cool new features:

• Added /bookchart command which shows a chart of the orderbook for selected currency
  • Minor backend tweaks

We would like to invite the community to consider contributing funds towards further development of DigiBot at

DGB: DEbyS2U1u7EucBAuyRXsGaixXr6e28Qk9e
BTC: 1FSXGsaZ5TikkeSu7Rq83AwBPbGaqqRthp
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
What happens today with DigiByte Gaming payout? It looks like last payouts were about 100x time bigger than regular ones.

In addition I've spotted Slingshot eSports adv placement across DigiByte Gaming site. Is this company willing to sponsor DigiByte Gaming payouts? Any announcements?

We had an issue with the exchange rate provider providing bad data. Hope everyone enjoyed their payout bonuses Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041
Have there been any unstable updates pushed to the Chrome extension wallets?  Opened mine earlier today, had 3k or so DGB, opened it just now, completely empty, and no transaction history.

Anyone have any ideas?  I'm pretty familiar with crypto wallets, and I haven't done anything unusual that might have deleted the wallet file or anything else, so I'm not sure what the problem could be.

EDIT:  Earlier today I tried to send a tx for my balance, but it said it failed and that I needed to check my connection, however my internet connection was fine.  Could this be related?
same problem , I had some dgb in my Chrome extension wallets , I do not do any transactions but now has lost even transaction history is also no  Huh
Now, I’m not absolutely sure about this but I noticed DigiExplorer was going through a re-sync around the time you posted and I think possibly the chrome wallets look at this for confirmation of funds associated with the addresses held. While this was happening they may have appeared to be empty. The sync has completed now, please check your wallets and see if your funds show up now.

As someone already mentioned, a core wallet is a much better place to keep your digi and it supports the network too.  Wink
Ah, you are right, everything seems fine now.  Thanks for your help. Smiley
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
POS / PRIMENODES
I agree completely with IloveDigibyte , you can't compare digibyte to top 10 currencies but marketing by Jared will get us there regardless if the code is behind.
of course you can compare them, bitcoin had hundreds of thousands of lines of code written before anyone even knew it existed, without investment most of the top 10 wrote a bunch of code before anyone even knew what they were, digibyte claims to have $250000 but can't even do basic bug fixes nevermind actually code anything over the entire course of the project they have changed about 500 lines of actual code less than a line of code a day,  'digispeed' which took forever to 'develop' basically consists of changing a single variable in the code. face it the $250000 is a lie or you would not constantly see people complaining about broken wallets and lack of development. what you have here is a scam with a slick salesman not an actual functioning product, jared should rather sell used cars he would be good at it

It doesn't matter mainstream users won't notice the difference and that is the target. Not crypto geeks.

Exactly  Wink DGB is very appealing to the masses.

I think if DGB can get listed on Chinese exchanges, expands its services (DiguSign etc.), offers solution to poor regions in the world where people don't have a bank account and finds fiat gate-ways so DGB can be used in all the regular online/offline stores, DGB might become the investment potential of the century.

Ofcourse only in the long run it will become clear whether DGB will achieve its potential but I think the current market cap is a joke when you compare it to other projects and see what's going on with DGB.

Wonder what's going on behind the scenes and I hope Jared keeps making progress.  Smiley only time will tell whether DGB will succeed or fail.

Perfect response. +100000 to this.
legendary
Have there been any unstable updates pushed to the Chrome extension wallets?  Opened mine earlier today, had 3k or so DGB, opened it just now, completely empty, and no transaction history.

Anyone have any ideas?  I'm pretty familiar with crypto wallets, and I haven't done anything unusual that might have deleted the wallet file or anything else, so I'm not sure what the problem could be.

EDIT:  Earlier today I tried to send a tx for my balance, but it said it failed and that I needed to check my connection, however my internet connection was fine.  Could this be related?
same problem , I had some dgb in my Chrome extension wallets , I do not do any transactions but now has lost even transaction history is also no  Huh
Now, I’m not absolutely sure about this but I noticed DigiExplorer was going through a re-sync around the time you posted and I think possibly the chrome wallets look at this for confirmation of funds associated with the addresses held. While this was happening they may have appeared to be empty. The sync has completed now, please check your wallets and see if your funds show up now.

As someone already mentioned, a core wallet is a much better place to keep your digi and it supports the network too.  Wink
Activity: 404
I agree completely with IloveDigibyte , you can't compare digibyte to top 10 currencies but marketing by Jared will get us there regardless if the code is behind.
of course you can compare them, bitcoin had hundreds of thousands of lines of code written before anyone even knew it existed, without investment most of the top 10 wrote a bunch of code before anyone even knew what they were, digibyte claims to have $250000 but can't even do basic bug fixes nevermind actually code anything over the entire course of the project they have changed about 500 lines of actual code less than a line of code a day,  'digispeed' which took forever to 'develop' basically consists of changing a single variable in the code. face it the $250000 is a lie or you would not constantly see people complaining about broken wallets and lack of development. what you have here is a scam with a slick salesman not an actual functioning product, jared should rather sell used cars he would be good at it

It doesn't matter mainstream users won't notice the difference and that is the target. Not crypto geeks.

Exactly  Wink DGB is very appealing to the masses.

I think if DGB can get listed on Chinese exchanges, expands its services (DiguSign etc.), offers solution to poor regions in the world where people don't have a bank account and finds fiat gate-ways so DGB can be used in all the regular online/offline stores, DGB might become the investment potential of the century.

Ofcourse only in the long run it will become clear whether DGB will achieve its potential but I think the current market cap is a joke when you compare it to other projects and see what's going on with DGB.

Wonder what's going on behind the scenes and I hope Jared keeps making progress.  Smiley only time will tell whether DGB will succeed or fail.
Activity: 808
Merit: 1014
What happens today with DigiByte Gaming payout? It looks like last payouts were about 100x time bigger than regular ones.

In addition I've spotted Slingshot eSports adv placement across DigiByte Gaming site. Is this company willing to sponsor DigiByte Gaming payouts? Any announcements?

Activity: 11

EDIT:  Earlier today I tried to send a tx for my balance, but it said it failed and that I needed to check my connection, however my internet connection was fine.  Could this be related?

Use the Desktop wallets, never use webwallets to store coins. It takes 2-5 days depending on your connection speed to download, keep it on the exchange rather then webwallet until desktop wallet is downloaded.

I decided to go all in again on DGB.

Reasons:

1. Jared will be speaking on LAGAMES16 on tuesday.
2. The official Azure approval should come soon.
3. INVESD announced an article on DGB that will be published very soon for sure.
4. Chances are good that several of the points above will occure "synchronized" as on other crypto currencies.

Apart from that DGB is generally great, Jared very active and more things are to be expected 2016!

ALL IN! Fuck it!!!

https://twitter.com/Cryppel/status/721522237325631488

Same here!!!! Bring it on Jared.
Jump to: