Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 478. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I bought my DGB at @168s so I no have any profit only lose 50% when yesterday price all altcoin huge drop and dgb price was ~80s.
Now I dont want sell it for ~100s so I am another bagholder to better time.
Yes I bought only 700k coin so its crap for whales or big players but I expect rise more. but all alts go down last weeks. Now need wait for rise to flooor before collapsed.
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
POS / PRIMENODES
Angry I JUST LOST ABOUT 600,000+ DIGIBYTE'S ON CRYPTSY.COM, I'M SO TIRED OF FUCKING SCAMS!  Cry

But its not fault DGB coin only market like cryptsy. So people prefer keeping coins in wallets on PC in homes. Not on markets. Many coins lost on cryptsy and not only DGB. Sorry for your lost.
I lost many shitcoin too when they dead or Dev run away after take profit or boring.

I know it's not DGB's fault. I have less than half on my cryptocurrency dedicated pc. Why I had so much on cryptsy, when DGB go's high I would sell, and it go's low I would buy.

600k is dirt cheap to buy back. 0.6btc  at 100 although it looks to be going low 80s again where I will pick up more coins. My ave is higher then exchange price even with the 5btc worth I picked up in 80s.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Angry I JUST LOST ABOUT 600,000+ DIGIBYTE'S ON CRYPTSY.COM, I'M SO TIRED OF FUCKING SCAMS!  Cry

But its not fault DGB coin only market like cryptsy. So people prefer keeping coins in wallets on PC in homes. Not on markets. Many coins lost on cryptsy and not only DGB. Sorry for your lost.
I lost many shitcoin too when they dead or Dev run away after take profit or boring.

I know it's not DGB's fault. I have less than half on my cryptocurrency dedicated pc. Why I had so much on cryptsy, when DGB go's high I would sell, and it go's low I would buy.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Angry I JUST LOST ABOUT 600,000+ DIGIBYTE'S ON CRYPTSY.COM, I'M SO TIRED OF FUCKING SCAMS!  Cry

Did you just find this out now? Sorry to say cryptsy had troubles since at least Jan 16.
Activity: 56
 Angry I JUST LOST ABOUT 600,000+ DIGIBYTE'S ON CRYPTSY.COM, I'M SO TIRED OF FUCKING SCAMS!  Cry
Activity: 34
We would like to let everyone know we will be attending the upcoming LA Games Conference this coming Tuesday April 19th.  http://www.lagamesconference.com/

Do you have a booth or are you just attending to network??
We will have a booth and we warmly welcome anyone at the event to stop by. If anyone is in LA we may schedule a community meetup if we have enough interest as well.

Will Digibyte ever got to any Comic Cons as well having a booth there will be a great awareness.
People who love watching anime living the real life Digital currency of the future and being part of it first.
They may already know about Bitcoin but don't know yet, that your you can earn DIGIBYTE WHILE PLAYING GAMES.
And games are a big presence in Comic Cons.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto

More than a couple of whales who are going to take big losses on DGB if they aren't successful with their current effort to gun the market higher.

Ended up being the bagholders themselves for once - the DGB pump was far from textbook and caught them a bit off guard . . .

All this complicated by ETH creating liquidity problems - more so for those on margin - and negative seasonality.

Lets say I hold my coins for another 5 years, is the projected price $1-$15?

Nobody can answer this. Not even Jared.

But keep in mind that nothing is impossible.. and DGB team isn't slacking.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

More than a couple of whales who are going to take big losses on DGB if they aren't successful with their current effort to gun the market higher.

Ended up being the bagholders themselves for once - the DGB pump was far from textbook and caught them a bit off guard . . .

All this complicated by ETH creating liquidity problems - more so for those on margin - and negative seasonality.

No, not likely. If all things go very well it could go to a a few cents, maybe a bit more.
POS / PRIMENODES

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

This is the best kind of market, sharks smelled the blood long ago and have been feasting.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Maybe tactic was to acquire Digibyte without severely damaging the market and not instaprofit, the normal motive of a pump.  Could that be why it wasn’t text book?
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Activity: 457
Merit: 274
hello guys someone can help me to mine dgb ? i have some problem to setup the miner i offer some bounty to the people who help me

what do you want to know? send me a pm
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
hello guys someone can help me to mine dgb ? i have some problem to setup the miner i offer some bounty to the people who help me
POS / PRIMENODES
Unfortunately people wil be cautious now on purchases its human nature.. be careful in the interim. My recommendation though im not a lawyer nor an investor and you shouldn't take this as investment advice under any circumstances but its what im doing. Value DGB at what your perception of it is. Until that balance of 200 million is gone one should expect a dump at any moment. I'm setting my purchases at what i think so i can get back to my 100 million + balance

I see what you mean, although I did see a trader put +200 million sell wall on Poloniex when price was 130 - 140 range but was remove within 5 minutes. Was more to force the price down I think.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
Unfortunately people wil be cautious now on purchases its human nature.. be careful in the interim. My recommendation though im not a lawyer nor an investor and you shouldn't take this as investment advice under any circumstances but its what im doing. Value DGB at what your perception of it is. Until that balance of 200 million is gone one should expect a dump at any moment. I'm setting my purchases at what i think so i can get back to my 100 million + balance
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
====================================================
                                                  WARNING

Bittrex has now a #1 wallet of around 200 million.

This is likely Paul vernon of failed exchange cryptsy trying to liquidate coins of ex customers.

Trade with caution... there could be impending DUMPS... followed by PUMPS. Uncertain times.

Trade with caution i re-iterate again. Do so at your own risk.

If the information is to be believed then 200 million is all cryptsy had in reserve.
This is a small portion of the overall supply. Bittrex from what i have read has already frozen the owners account.
However this could also be the receiver selling off the coin supply so it could work both ways.. a big sell off means a cheap dump,
however don't rely on this. Just asking that everyone be careful on the next fortnight to months trades as they might not be as
predicable on market trends as they think.

Trade on bittrex in the next month for DGB with your own risk

END   WARNING

Why wouldn't they dump on Poloniex where the real btc is. Bittrex doesn't have the buy support to soak up 200 million coins unless they give them away. Dumping on Poloniex with 200 million coins can get them about 150 btc. Which is not bad if they don't plan to give the btc back to users, if they are liable to give back the btc they will have to play the waiting game and wait for the next pump.

because poloniex is the major market bittrex the minor... vern thinks he's outsmarting people going for the second best exchange, when really he's a family leaving piece of shit. He's not as smart as he thinks.

Its like 2nd grade mechanics.. i'll go second best exchange in volume nobody will suspect i drop 200 million in funds... i never looked to see they have a top x wallets function.... im so smart... o fuck someone saw the balance change on a number of coins.
POS / PRIMENODES
                                                  WARNING

Bittrex has now a #1 wallet of around 200 million.

This is likely Paul vernon of failed exchange cryptsy trying to liquidate coins of ex customers.

Trade with caution... there could be impending DUMPS... followed by PUMPS. Uncertain times.

Trade with caution i re-iterate again. Do so at your own risk.

If the information is to be believed then 200 million is all cryptsy had in reserve.
This is a small portion of the overall supply. Bittrex from what i have read has already frozen the owners account.
However this could also be the receiver selling off the coin supply so it could work both ways.. a big sell off means a cheap dump,
however don't rely on this. Just asking that everyone be careful on the next fortnight to months trades as they might not be as
predicable on market trends as they think.

Trade on bittrex in the next month for DGB with your own risk

END   WARNING

Why wouldn't they dump on Poloniex where the real btc is. Bittrex doesn't have the buy support to soak up 200 million coins unless they give them away. Dumping on Poloniex with 200 million coins can get them about 150 btc. Which is not bad if they don't plan to give the btc back to users, if they are liable to give back the btc they will have to play the waiting game and wait for the next pump.

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
We would like to let everyone know we will be attending the upcoming LA Games Conference this coming Tuesday April 19th.  http://www.lagamesconference.com/

Do you have a booth or are you just attending to network??
We will have a booth and we warmly welcome anyone at the event to stop by. If anyone is in LA we may schedule a community meetup if we have enough interest as well.

Thanks for the update Jared, Hope you've enjoyed some downtime with the family?
Jump to: