Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 471. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Data Scientist
I think it's time to buy DGB. anyone who agree?
legendary
Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041
Any progress with fixing the Chrome wallet for DGB?  Still can't get mine to sync completely.  It stops after downloading ~1400 tx every time.

Was told someone is working on a fix, has there been any progress?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
Cheers mate, I take it the multi algo helps mitigate this issue

offtopic: you guys have done good work tearing apart GAW/ION/bitlend, been watching since the beginning, always entertaining

I just ask questions i don't really do the research gleb, suchmoon, thunderjet and others do. They deserve the credit i just heckle them with questions and sometimes abuse when i get cranky at their lack of proper answers heh which is most of the time.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
Guys quick question about the bitcoin consensus issue (I haven't been following it so not completely clued into what is happening), my understanding was the consensus was which ever chain had the most core clients open, but from what I hear the miners in china basically controls which chain to follow, is this correct? is that because if they don't upgrade the the amount of hashing power the new chain loses would mean it gets stuck for months+

and does the multi algo mitigate this for digibyte? if not is there a way we can mitigate this issue (not talking about a central authority)

? Im not a knowledge base on this but i thought it was the percentage of hash power can alter this.. hence the 51% attack. Not the number of core clients open. You can have 1000000000 empty wallets open all the time but this won't give you control of the bitcoin network. If it did people would scramble to have the most virtual boxes with wallets going to do this and cheat people out of money... they wouldn't be investing in asics. Its all about the hash power amount.

Many pools try to limit the max they have to 30% or so to avoid this. Controlling too much is detrimental to them
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace

The idiot thing that if BTC moves 2% als go down 10-20%.

It's ridicilous lol

The block reward for BTC is set to halve in less than 60 days. I would expect the upward pressure on the price of BTC to continue. How the other markets react to that is still TBD.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

The idiot thing that if BTC moves 2% als go down 10-20%.

It's ridicilous lol
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hi all just me again.

Just bought two basic usb miners on eBay for 15 quid with p&p lucky me.

Just asking can anyone tell me how to mine Digibyte with this, i usually buy it from exchanges but now i thought i will help mine.

And all you haters on here from the last few pages begging up myriad and other coins all you people are waste man thats slang for just a waste man hahahahaha.

I don't care if i don't use proper english but that shows you Digibyte appeals to ever mass market for anyone with any educational background i may not be the smartest person in the work but with a team like Digibyte and marketing i must say well done again with all the hard work.

I also bought two web woman names www.Digi-Artem.co.uk and Digi-Ato.co.uk (Artem is latin for art and Ato is Japanese for art) Hopefully i can start my own website like Etsy where i can find unique artist from UK only wiling to sell their art for DigiByte only.

So that means not just people who paint a picture but people who sing, write, dance, coach any form of physical & Mental art.

Also the person who wanted to do a cam service for Digibyte well done i was thinking to start that as well but all i need is a dedicated team like Digibyte who always work hard, so haters out there before you jump the gun and say the team is lame your lame for bringing that up and the coin you support to try to get boosted back up is lame. Just relax take a chill pill don't fight and get Digibyte.

Love you all

Digibyte Community

xxx
Activity: 12
Yeah can those who want to continue this conversation do so elsewhere. This is a public thread etc. but I'd prefer to not have this discussion continue here. Thanks gents!

One other positive is that the target market for digibyte is gamers, professional gamers aren't getting much action if you know what I mean... Most of them are into "burping the worm" during down time.

Gamers are freighters apparently.  The shipping deal is confusing the brand, imo.  But if means $, then.... ok. 

EDIT:  Gamers AND freighters. 
Activity: 12
Yeah can those who want to continue this conversation do so elsewhere. This is a public thread etc. but I'd prefer to not have this discussion continue here. Thanks gents!

One other positive is that the target market for digibyte is gamers, professional gamers aren't getting much action if you know what I mean... Most of them are into "burping the worm" during down time.

Gamers are freighters apparently.  The shipping deal is confusing the brand, imo.  But if means $, then.... ok. 
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
POS / PRIMENODES
How many of you would be interested in an adult webcam service that works exclusively with digibyte and has the same quality of girls as myfreecams?
I think it is easier to pay for services without being caught wife rather than using a credit card or paypal. confirmation faster than bitcoin.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Hi!  Someone can tell please when next conference will take place?

you can check at page 1377, last update from jared
Thanks check it!

Another pump coming for the next conference?  Grin I have been collecting more coins in the 80s.
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
How many of you would be interested in an adult webcam service that works exclusively with digibyte and has the same quality of girls as myfreecams?
I think it is easier to pay for services without being caught wife rather than using a credit card or paypal. confirmation faster than bitcoin.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thanks check it!
Activity: 469
Merit: 260

Activity: 659
Zepher is scammer!:)
Activity: 11

Activity: 517
aka alaniz
Activity: 11

Do any of the girls offer off camera services and will they accept dgb?

No, we do not offer such services. However it is up to the girls to decide how they want to spend their free time and with whom.

I thought of a cool idea, you have your flat rate per hour but lets say each time the girl uses the word tip, you also have to give her a tip of 500 dgb.
example. "Give it to me root to tip baby"

I have some great ideas if you want me to help out, we can take this conversation to PM as it will become inappropriate for the young uns who read this.

Activity: 469
Merit: 260
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Looking for shmexy coins!

Do any of the girls offer off camera services and will they accept dgb?

No, we do not offer such services. However it is up to the girls to decide how they want to spend their free time and with whom.
Jump to: