Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 489. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto

Managed to get the wallet to sync. Is Jared going to say something about the NYC conference? I have already lost 20% value on my coins.   Angry Angry

Crypto fluctuates wildly. That is how you make money waiting for it to eventually explode. Cannot complain about losing 20%. Overall I have made 500% on my DGB investment so far.

Exactly. You can't expect the price to only go up. Life doesn't work like that (unfortunately).
It will go up again, just be patient Smiley

I understand this , it will stay above 100 I am sure and then we can wait for the next announcement. Any reason why price didn't go to 1000 on the 250 million contract ?

Read the announcement, it's not a 250M contract. Smiley
And the price is someone forced the market to stay at this price, well, we suppose so.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Managed to get the wallet to sync. Is Jared going to say something about the NYC conference? I have already lost 20% value on my coins.   Angry Angry

Crypto fluctuates wildly. That is how you make money waiting for it to eventually explode. Cannot complain about losing 20%. Overall I have made 500% on my DGB investment so far.

Exactly. You can't expect the price to only go up. Life doesn't work like that (unfortunately).

I understand this , it will stay above 100 I am sure and then we can wait for the next announcement. Any reason why price didn't go to 1000 on the 250 million contract ?
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

Activity: 8
The main wallet is a nightmare to sync and have given up. I see iOS and Android some people are also having shit. What wallet is safe to use at the moment? I have 7 million coins I want to keep without the risk of having a problem in the future.

I'm in the same boat, that's why I kept my DGB on poloniex but I had bad experiance with a trading site (mintpal). I think best option will be to make a paper wallet.ss

I am thinking of sending 2 million to bittrex and leaving the rest on poloniex. I am worried about getting goxed but I split my risk that way.
make a backup of your digibyte wallet place it on all your drives and store it for the future:)

Going to leave it for another 24hr.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
minecraft would be very fun also for sure!

yes, would be great to dig digibyte, i like this concept but if digibyte is reward for digging or building, not killing mobs, pvp

The gaming concept cannot last forever because that supply of coins will either run out or the rewards will be worthless that people won't bother. It's good for short term while massive supply is being pumped onto the market. Who buys the coins to supply the gamers ?
if OP is serious to work with this coin he needs to dev future plan and suggestion to affiliate this coin to minercraft would be a good deal hope OP is doing overtime coins is not doing any good with yobit right now.
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
POS / PRIMENODES

yes, would be great to dig digibyte, i like this concept but if digibyte is reward for digging or building, not killing mobs, pvp

The gaming concept cannot last forever because that supply of coins will either run out or the rewards will be worthless that people won't bother. It's good for short term while massive supply is being pumped onto the market. Who buys the coins to supply the gamers ?
Activity: 423

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Hey guys I'm thinking of writing a simple help guide for people who have problems with with wallets not loading/digigaming wallet (including pics to make it easy to follow)

As I see lots of people having the same problem.  When someone has a problem and finds a solution, add it to the knowledge base

Do you think this would help? Is this different from the stuff on  asistec?

Any thoughts would be good
great idea!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Having problems with digibytetip.com. Accounts not updating. Recent tips and deposits not showing and account not updating balances. Anyone else having this issue?
Activity: 242
Country music is where my heart is.
Activity: 264
wouldnt it be good to have this coin accepted in some minecraft server
Activity: 517
aka alaniz
I don't know where the fuck you're getting your data. 494BTC in buys on poloniex right now. FUD

The data is from DigiBot (DigiByte telegram chat bot) which in turn takes it from poloniex and shows the sum of the last 200 trades at any particular moment through the /tradehist command.
Activity: 517
aka alaniz
What are the general impressions after the FinDEVr NY 2016 DGB devs? Was it useful or was it not so cool? Any new contacts ?
Where is everybody??? Absolutely no any kind of info here today, I feel like I am talking to myself, not even 1 page filled? Any news from MS Azure they are slow or what?

I think you have to be part of the secret circle to find out anything now you have to be invited on to the digibyte telegraph channel were all the left-handed hand shakes happen...its a bit like the Masons only cheaper Roll Eyes
The inncer circle with 230 members? Yeah right....
Everybody can join!
http://www.telegram.digistats.info

Some people just don't get it.

If you think that making things more "private" or "exclusive" is the way to take something mainstream, you're simply mistaken. Things like telegram and slack are made for working groups focused on specific, real time projects. Bulletin boards, on the other hand, were designed for reaching the widest audience possible enabling universal readership without creating limitations and barriers like sign-ups and registrations. So, if you want to shoot yourself in the foot, by all means, ignore the power of bulletin boards and crawl back into your hole.

That having been said, it should also be said that the main bulletin board goal for mass adoption is worthy and valued information . . . so if the only thing you've got are frivolous and infantile comments, you're doing the right thing by keeping them in private messaging format (BTW, that's how telegram describes itself . . .).

To an extent I think you are right HR. BCT is probably the best tool within crypto to disseminate information on a large scale and I absolutely advocate keeping the conversation here flowing. My recent absence is due to IRL stuff and nothing to do with the telegram chat group. Having said that I think the telegarm chat group also has its advantages such as instant communication as well as advanced functionality using DigiBot which me and Dennahz have developed specifically for this purpose (i.e. to be used by the DigiByte community, its called DigiBot after all). Glad to see that you've stuck around Wink

For anyone that does want to join the telegram chat group its absolutely public and its no secret or invite only chat group. INVITE LINK: http://www.telegram.digistats.info

Azure update: Github shows that the pull is awaiting Microsoft approval and we wont know anything else until Microsoft accepts it.

DigiBot update: We've fixed a minor database issue and are looking into creating extra commands such as providing Fibonacci retracements etc.
Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES
it's a good time to sell.

I don't know where the fuck you're getting your data. 494BTC in buys on poloniex right now. FUD

I have placed some support on Poloniex but below 100 only to lower my average if it does go under 100 again.
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
it's a good time to sell.

Activity: 200
Activity: 45
The main wallet is a nightmare to sync and have given up. I see iOS and Android some people are also having shit. What wallet is safe to use at the moment? I have 7 million coins I want to keep without the risk of having a problem in the future.
i formated my harddrive to day and no problem with Digibyte wallet after that works just fine

I think installing on the SSD might be the problem, I will reinstall on HDD and test.
i use ssd
check your firewall
Added exception in antivirus firewall and reinstalled it in a different directory it's woking now.
tAP
Activity: 238
Hey guys, I set up /r/digitrader on Reddit as a place to discuss Digibyte in a trading context on Reddit, similar to /r/bitcoinmarkets, /r/ethtrader, etc.  Would be nice to have another place to gauge market sentiment and fundamentals, so feel free to visit and comment.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Go on shark tank if you need investors Jared lol
Jump to: