Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 524. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
I have to say digibyte I am very impressed, played 2 games of csgo last night and got a few coins, cant work out how to link referrals yet

But good job well done, a fantastic idea!

Q

Good to hear!  I plan to start playing and seeing how this all works.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I have to say digibyte I am very impressed, played 2 games of csgo last night and got a few coins, cant work out how to link referrals yet

But good job well done, a fantastic idea!

Q
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
"to endure to achieve"
How often is digibytes payout when playing CSGO?
And is there any way to check what I accumulate - apart from checking the payout on the digibytegaming site?
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
Hi, my wallet wont sync...when i started the system yesterday it displayed "8 week(s) behind", now it displays "9 week(s) behind". Over night it stayed on 9 weeks, is the blockchain just masive or do i need to reset something? Yesterday i've updated from version 3 to version 4 and i have backed up my wallet in a safe spot  Grin

Great devlopments by the way, since the creation of digibyte only good things happend! Really glad i'm a (silent) part of this!!!

Thanks  Smiley

You might try a reindex to see if that works for you. If your on windows try the following

Navigate to the folder where digibyte-qt is and making sure nothing is selected hold shift and then right click.
From the right click menu select "Open command prompt here".
With the command prompt open type in

Code:
digibyte-qt --reindex

It will take a little while for you to grab all the blocks but it should get you up and running.

cheers
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Activity: 295
@DigiByte,

If i understand correctly, you are going to pay per kill,hour etc, in counterstrike. What do you think about "pay per Match". Let me explain in short.

Two CS:Go teams(clans), will arrange match for reward. Lets say they make the deal for 1mil DGB for winer. This 1mil DGB will be deposited to Escrow address(or any other technological solution which will work). After the match, reward will be automatically send to winner team wallet address. You can make the leaderboard of earnings/winnings of clans whatever, there are endless possibilities with CS, You can make even DigiByte League. This will attract a lot of CounterStrike clans, which are backbone of whole CS scene. More famous clan you will attract more new people will be interested in DGB Gaming. Where are money, there are professional CS clans... And this clans have millions of followers.

Maybe You Can think about this.

Regards,
Nyo
Nyo,

Thank you very much for explaining this to us. As we have only played the game a few times this kind of insight and suggestion is very helpful!

@DigiByte,
your are most welcome, you are doing great work and I really like where is DGB going. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

try to check this site, it's one of the biggest CS:Go Leagues, just to make some picture:
Code:
http://pro.eslgaming.com/csgo
http://play.eslgaming.com/counterstrike/csgo/csgo/open/league
https://play.esea.net/
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
@DigiByte,

If i understand correctly, you are going to pay per kill,hour etc, in counterstrike. What do you think about "pay per Match". Let me explain in short.

Two CS:Go teams(clans), will arrange match for reward. Lets say they make the deal for 1mil DGB for winer. This 1mil DGB will be deposited to Escrow address(or any other technological solution which will work). After the match, reward will be automatically send to winner team wallet address. You can make the leaderboard of earnings/winnings of clans whatever, there are endless possibilities with CS, You can make even DigiByte League. This will attract a lot of CounterStrike clans, which are backbone of whole CS scene. More famous clan you will attract more new people will be interested in DGB Gaming. Where are money, there are professional CS clans... And this clans have millions of followers.

Regards,
Nyo
Nyo,

Thank you very much for explaining this to us. As we have only played the game a few times this kind of insight and suggestion is very helpful!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
If I play CS now,will I earn dgb,or this feature is still in beta?

Yes this should work!
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
If I play CS now,will I earn dgb,or this feature is still in beta?
For the start, we can arrange donation(DGB community and DGB staff) for reward and make 1st DigiByte tournament for CS:Go. This will be the reward for winner. Plus every clan/team which want to play this tournament will pay for ticket(some amount in DGB) and this will be added to prize pool. Something like in online Poker Tournaments....

What do you think?
Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto
And if there is a entry fee in DGB for every big match or CLAN fight... DGB would be 1$ in no time.

DGB entry fee, what a fkin idea!
That would be like : competitive and an achievement for the players!

The elite would love it!
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
And if there is a entry fee in DGB for every big match or CLAN fight... DGB would be 1$ in no time. And normally winner takes ALMOST all winnings. Some goes to DEVS or whatever...
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
So I set everything up for Counter-Strike Global Offensive, and played a competitive match. I check my CS:GO payout on the digibyte gaming site, and I haven't been awarded any digibytes. Will I not be paid anything because the CS:GO feature is still in beta, or is it not working as intended?
@DigiByte,

Regards,
Nyo

I like the idea.

These guys "War" each other and if you can set up a way to give the winning team a reward well it could be massive..

Nice thinking.

Yes, thats the point. There is no way right now to fight for reward in games, Only at officiall tournaments. Even I will make some clan to fight for DGB on my "old knees" Cheesy

Edit: Just think, there are 1000's of matches daily, each clan have 5+ members. Each member new DGB wallet...
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
@DigiByte,

Regards,
Nyo

I like the idea.

These guys "War" each other and if you can set up a way to give the winning team a reward well it could be massive..

Nice thinking.
@DigiByte,

Regards,
Nyo
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Guys I know your all using Telegram now but can I say I have seen other coins DIE because THIS forum was left untouched and only posted on every now and then....

You want people to see activity, if your all on telegram and this thread goes down the list then your only going to have your old members around and no new members....

Hope you guys get smart and come back...

Yes indeed, plus they need to start a slack channel!
legendary
Guys I know your all using Telegram now but can I say I have seen other coins DIE because THIS forum was left untouched and only posted on every now and then....

You want people to see activity, if your all on telegram and this thread goes down the list then your only going to have your old members around and no new members....

Hope you guys get smart and come back...

legendary
Current Players       Peak Today         Game

938,639               1,012,374         Dota 2
300,519               614,440         Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

I think we know what needs to be added next...

Also COD ..

We need some news to keep DGB up, would be a let down to let the price fall way back down again after having the 3rd highest volume.
Activity: 437
Wow nice progress, wish i would have more Digis Smiley .
Jump to: