Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 520. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
It would be nice also to be able to add our wallet address into steam and just save it on there and when you want to buy a game you can use dgb as an option to pay just like a MasterCard
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
can't wait to buy games on steam or in game content with digibyte

You can already, https://giftoff.com/
Activity: 98
can't wait to buy games on steam or in game content with digibyte
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
legendary
Hi 24,

Do you know if Jared will be posting that on cointelegraph too?

Also did you see my "nodes" post about getting gamers to keep core wallets open while playing to help the network?

Could something like that work?

Activity: 82
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
haha you got me there first. Thanks for sharing!
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Bump.

Removed it for the time being, until this is cleared up o0o0. As much as I like this idea, I would have trouble supporting it after everything that has happened to customers of cryptsy, if what you say is true!

Just saying check all the topics out... its a hot conversation piece.... bitebi9 was registered by project investors which is paul vernon. He's run a series of other ventures that fell on their ass... penny auction sites, think there was some adult entertainment in there too. Paul vernon was also conversing with josh garza and cryptsy was gifted a prime controller. Josh garza was using cryptsy as his dumping grounds of choice... paul knew all about it... xpy was added rather fast to the exchange on release. Paul's fingers are in a lot of out of date expired pies...

He lied to customers for years about no hacks... shot down coinfires allegations when he knew some of their comments had merit and their head of investigations Horus is now in hiding (Horus btw owned the cryptsy.ca canada arm of it... site is now down). Its one big clusterfuck.

With digibyte branching into gaming and other such ventures i don't recommend any advertising of things that can give negative publicity considering all the effort you guys put in.

I don't have any digibyte anymore cleared out a while a go but i do like the coin still.

I urge Jared or whoever is using the Digibyte forum account here to look into bitebi9 and paul vernon of cryptsy and modify the post as required so its not quoted and relinked.. i'll modify mine.

o0o0,

Thanks for the heads up!

Can you post links to get people who want to be better informed on this pointed in the right direction?

TIA

Sure can though a quick google can get everything.

http://www.coindesk.com/digital-currency-exchange-cryptsy-ceos-wife-asset-documents/
Document at the bottom shows the full court stuff.. you can read how he was in china and had a mistress and now has run off from family and kids.

http://blog.cryptsy.com/
This is cryptsy blog where paul himself admits to the hack and lies they told. They were fincen registered etc but failed to fill out a Suspicious activity report etc...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptsy-stopping-withdraw-locking-accounts-without-notifying-users-class-action-1173703
Its a long topic and there is a lot of insults thrown around etc but read between the posts there is information prior to cryptsy coming out where people are correct. Horus posts are in there though be warned he may have deleted so use a way back machine site to get the past info.

There is a lot more but thats the start. The above bitcointalk topic has posts that show bitebi9.com is registered under project investors which is paul vernon. If you google cryptsy scam etc you will get a lot more information....

I'd remove any association and directing to that site if i was everyone here... digibyte listed elsewhere good or not its better not to give this scumbag paul more money.
legendary
ME:Hy I see you aded DASH, that is OK,I am asking will you add DigiByte DGB coin to your exchange any time soon in the future. It could be good for traders and for btc38 also. THX IN ADVANCE.
(03-10 18:58)
service staff 夏天: Thank you, we have transferred to operating groups for reference, thank you for your support to btc38, I wish you a nice day!
(03-10 19:03) About this ticket, you feel good.
ME:It could be good coin soon,look at this: it will be presented there and it was at Africa BTC conference last week. http://findevr.com/findevr-new-york-preview-digibyte-holdings-limited/
(03-10 19:06)
service staff 夏天: Thank you very much for your information.
(03-10 19:13) About this ticket, you feel good.
ME:Please let me know if you decide to add DigiByte DGB it to your exchange (when you get the info from your operating group). Have a nice day also.
(03-10 19:26)
service staff 夏天: Our customer service department we don't know about it, because this is the rules of the company, we can only will transfer your opinion to relevant personnel.
(03-10 19:31) About this ticket, you feel good.
ME:Hy all at support staff
I have contacted you before about DGB. Please consider adding it to your exchange. https://twitter.com/DigiByteGaming
It did more than 1,3million dollars trading @ 18.03.2016.
(03-21 21:21)
service staff 夏天: I'm sorry, but it didn't go through. Thank you for your support to BTC38, wish you have a nice day.
(03-21 21:28) about this ticket, you feel: good | ordinary | bad
ME:So you wont add DGB ever on btc38???
(03-21 21:56)
service staff 夏天: Our operation, the appraisal of DGB didn't pass, so don't add.
(03-21 22:03) about this ticket, you feel: good | ordinary | bad
ME:Forward them https://twitter.com/DigiByteGaming
maybe they will change their mind 1,3 million dollars is a lot of dollars. Not adding DGB here is bad for btc38 and for DGB. Best of luck & happy ester.
(03-21 22:32)
service staff 夏天: Thank you,wish you have a nice day!

I at least tried, maby they change their mind in future...
DGB:DA6L73Xao7NmvSDh59xAN5SFTXouND79qp

I have tried this before too but the only way DGB has a chance of getting on BTC38 is through our DEV team.

They need to call them or even go and visit them in office to convince them to add DGB.

They are not far away from the DGB office.
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Remember to join the telegram chat room at http://telegram.digistats.info and have a chat with the community (over 70 members atm Cheesy)
repost
over 120 members already
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
ok thanks gonna check cgwatcher

can you give me an example of conf file ?

i use bat files , i have no idea what to put there
i try without but there is not skein algorithm in the profile manager

i put my bat command in the miner arguments
it auto selected the pool login password  but not the algorithm

In the miner location: i chose my .bat files and it created the arguments line
did you tried adding the skein algo in front of the arguments line?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT
Yes digibyte does have some potential. that's why im buying some. Im buying all the con that have anything to do with esports or gaming.
They will be worth a mint later in life.

Already falling in love with my new digibyte coins. When do you think they will be worth $10 each, because im not selling till then. Crypto is the future and we all going to be a par of it.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
ok thanks gonna check cgwatcher

can you give me an example of conf file ?

i use bat files , i have no idea what to put there
i try without but there is not skein algorithm in the profile manager

i put my bat command in the miner arguments
it auto selected the pool login password  but not the algorithm
nac
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Glad seeing the growth around here
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
i have trouble with one of my computer using cgminer on r9 380

so i have same drivers; same amd apk 2.9 + 3 installed on all computer

but one of them , the miner always stop , at variable time could be after 2 minutes or after more than 1 day
it just stop mining  but gpu is stil load at 100%
some time it says stratum connection interrupted  like there is no internet
but sometime it s says nothing it just no mining, i see it on the pool in workers

i also decrease gpu speed to stock because it was oc but it s not changing anything

and on an other computer  same r9 380

there si an other problem with exactly same setting & drivers

the gpu won't load at 100% it s variable between 78% and 99%  and i notice gpu clock is variable too  it must run at 1080 but it s run between 1030-1050 , there is no power limit, anyway i tried -20% to +20%  does change nothing
i increase I8 to I9  but don't help

-I 9 -w 256 --gpu-engine 1080 --thread-concurrency 8192

i add --thread-concurrency 8192  for test but it s not need it does not change anything, and i m not sure it s good number because that is for 280x mine is 380

ok i reboot this computer it s now working at full speed, but i check 1 our later it was again at variable lower speed

Had a similar problem with 2 r7 260x, the miner would stop occasionnally for no reason. I installed cgwatcher and now i have no problem, the program reset the miner from time to time but it's always running.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Any update on when digistats will be updated? seems like it has the wrong info still. 

~Kayahoga
legendary
i have trouble with one of my computer using cgminer on r9 380

so i have same drivers; same amd apk 2.9 + 3 installed on all computer

but one of them , the miner always stop , at variable time could be after 2 minutes or after more than 1 day
it just stop mining  but gpu is stil load at 100%
some time it says stratum connection interrupted  like there is no internet
but sometime it s says nothing it just no mining, i see it on the pool in workers

i also decrease gpu speed to stock because it was oc but it s not changing anything

and on an other computer  same r9 380

there si an other problem with exactly same setting & drivers

the gpu won't load at 100% it s variable between 78% and 99%  and i notice gpu clock is variable too  it must run at 1080 but it s run between 1030-1050 , there is no power limit, anyway i tried -20% to +20%  does change nothing
i increase I8 to I9  but don't help

-I 9 -w 256 --gpu-engine 1080 --thread-concurrency 8192

i add --thread-concurrency 8192  for test but it s not need it does not change anything, and i m not sure it s good number because that is for 280x mine is 380

ok i reboot this computer it s now working at full speed, but i check 1 our later it was again at variable lower speed
legendary
Ive got Intel E6600 + Asus HD5770, is there any sens of mining Dgbs with this hardware??

Which algo should I use?

if you have free electricity why not , maybe 25mh probably on skein ?
Jump to: