Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 522. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Any progress in adding dgb to Azure?
Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
DigiByte Telegram Chat Bot Update: Version 2.0!

Link: @DiguBot

We're very glad to announce the release of version 2 of the DigiByte Telegram chat bot with some cool new features and major reworkings in terms of command structure. There are several minor changes but the major ones are:

• Price charting feature with the ability to create 24h 15min charts for any currency supported on Poloniex
  • Major reworking of the command structure making it easier for users to input commands
  • Added a block explorer feature enabling users to search transaction IDs and addresses on the blockchain
  • Bittrex exchange integration
  • Lending rates for any currency supported on Poloniex

We would like to invite the community to consider contributing funds towards further development of DigiBot at

DGB: DEbyS2U1u7EucBAuyRXsGaixXr6e28Qk9e
BTC: 1FSXGsaZ5TikkeSu7Rq83AwBPbGaqqRthp

Screenshots:

Activity: 159
You really have to consider SMITE for digibyte-gaming.com, the #3 MOBA after League of Legends and DoTA 2.

I understand you are planning for most popular game in early stages, in order to maximize the potential returns. But don't get fooled : SMITE has a lot of fans and popular streamers, even if it's nothing reguarding some mastodonte like LoL, CSGo or Hearthstone. However, there's a lot of tournaments, which make 10k, 20k, 30k+ people watching the streams... and which can give a nice way to advertise DGB for like no cost, just some discussion with the SMITE Team.

The SMITE team is very affordable, and I'm pretty sure you can get more than a "simple" Digibyte-Gaming (in my opinion, you can easily make a partnership in order to become the official SMITE IG Money, replacing their actual "Gems". Just my 2 cents.)

Hey fellow smite lover (http://smite.guru/stats/hr/esoteric/summary).

I've played Tribes since the early 2000s in almost every iteration up to and including coming 2nd in an intel/hi-rez sponsered tourney. I say this because I'm very familiar with Hi-Rez and the type of community interaction they have and I agree with all your points above, I think that smite would be a great addition to DigiByte gaming and as I'm part of the digibyte dev team you can rest easy knowing that its something I will push for internally ;p

Looking at those stats is almost depressing.... I have 94 hours as RA alone hahah. I took a hiatus right around the time the aussie servers dropped so never really got into the smite comp scene but I do have an entire friends list full of some of the best OCE players around.

Nice to hear that :-) Let's push it before the next Smite World Championship (PC/Xbox One and probably PS4 series). Oh, and if someone want to have a free closed beta key for Paladins, their new game (https://www.paladins.com/ ), just PM me. I have 3 keys available.
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
I just played a few rounds of CS:GO. Nothing showed up under my stats on the site
payouts should happen every 6 hours
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
I just played a few rounds of CS:GO. Nothing showed up under my stats on the site
Activity: 375
Wow I am late to the party! I see major e-sports opportunities. Definitely going to follow this. Could turn into something big.
Activity: 295
@Digibyte,

try to contact with csgo-stats.com/ about advertising. Also please try to contact https://p-stats.com/ which is owner of http://bf4stats.com/ they can provide you API of EA games. They are really nice people.

Regards,
Nyo
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
About 100-150 price in April :
I think this price we will reach much faster. I believe we can touch 1000 in end of april or faster. Lets see Wink

About gaming for just $1.85 per month :
For now It is just 1.85$ but when DGB will reach higher value it will be much more. Smiley
Activity: 750
You really have to consider SMITE for digibyte-gaming.com, the #3 MOBA after League of Legends and DoTA 2.

I understand you are planning for most popular game in early stages, in order to maximize the potential returns. But don't get fooled : SMITE has a lot of fans and popular streamers, even if it's nothing reguarding some mastodonte like LoL, CSGo or Hearthstone. However, there's a lot of tournaments, which make 10k, 20k, 30k+ people watching the streams... and which can give a nice way to advertise DGB for like no cost, just some discussion with the SMITE Team.

The SMITE team is very affordable, and I'm pretty sure you can get more than a "simple" Digibyte-Gaming (in my opinion, you can easily make a partnership in order to become the official SMITE IG Money, replacing their actual "Gems". Just my 2 cents.)

Hey fellow smite lover (http://smite.guru/stats/hr/esoteric/summary).

I've played Tribes since the early 2000s in almost every iteration up to and including coming 2nd in an intel/hi-rez sponsered tourney. I say this because I'm very familiar with Hi-Rez and the type of community interaction they have and I agree with all your points above, I think that smite would be a great addition to DigiByte gaming and as I'm part of the digibyte dev team you can rest easy knowing that its something I will push for internally ;p

Looking at those stats is almost depressing.... I have 94 hours as RA alone hahah. I took a hiatus right around the time the aussie servers dropped so never really got into the smite comp scene but I do have an entire friends list full of some of the best OCE players around.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Activity: 159

Activity: 351
I got into digibyte earlier and have not regretted it since.
The growth is incredible, but will you be adding TF2 when it goes competitive?
There will be more games comming ,
But we don't know yet wich they are.
btw TF2 = Team fortress 2 i think
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
I got into digibyte earlier and have not regretted it since.
The growth is incredible, but will you be adding TF2 when it goes competitive?
Activity: 831
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
What is the bigger price killer, not being on a Chinese exchange or the amount of free coins that can be distributed? It seems there has been a lot of work put into this project for the price to be so low. Does there need to be some "exclusivity" to the coin to make it more desirable? Or is this the drug dealer "get them hooked with freebie" phase?
Activity: 750
this is cool idea but i look at site for top leader of month and he earn 6434.0 DBG which at current price is 0.00456814 BTC ($1.85) so there is no point?? why game 1 month to earn $1.85

Most gamers just love playing games, this is just a happy bonus.

My son is over the moon and telling all his CsGO friends, they can earn Digibyte for doing nothing but what they love to do!
Currently he earns very little from streaming and buying and selling skins and weapons on the CSGO market.

Its free advertising among the gaming community, which may eventually lead to Digibyte promoting or sponsoring Esports, which is MASSIVE.

It's not really an avenue to earn income at the moment but just a nice little bonus for the people that are already playing these games. Maybe in the future we will see marketplaces popping up where you can buy and sell steam marketplace items for DigiByte which would be really great for the younger crowed who may not have their own source of income and who's parents won't allow them to use their credit card details on the steam marketplace.

People spend hours a day doing surveys or hitting faucets for tiny amounts of $. Here they can earn money for new skins doing what they already love to do.

Hi, my wallet wont sync...when i started the system yesterday it displayed "8 week(s) behind", now it displays "9 week(s) behind". Over night it stayed on 9 weeks, is the blockchain just masive or do i need to reset something? Yesterday i've updated from version 3 to version 4 and i have backed up my wallet in a safe spot  Grin

Great devlopments by the way, since the creation of digibyte only good things happend! Really glad i'm a (silent) part of this!!!

Thanks  Smiley

You might try a reindex to see if that works for you. If your on windows try the following

Navigate to the folder where digibyte-qt is and making sure nothing is selected hold shift and then right click.
From the right click menu select "Open command prompt here".
With the command prompt open type in

Code:
digibyte-qt --reindex

It will take a little while for you to grab all the blocks but it should get you up and running.

cheers

This worked perfectly for me, thanks a lot!

Awesome, Glad to hear it!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I linked my steam account and everything(followed the video tut on the dgb gaming website), and I've been playing CS games since yesterday, and its not working.
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
this is cool idea but i look at site for top leader of month and he earn 6434.0 DBG which at current price is 0.00456814 BTC ($1.85) so there is no point?? why game 1 month to earn $1.85

Most gamers just love playing games, this is just a happy bonus.

My son is over the moon and telling all his CsGO friends, they can earn Digibyte for doing nothing but what they love to do!
Currently he earns very little from streaming and buying and selling skins and weapons on the CSGO market.

Its free advertising among the gaming community, which may eventually lead to Digibyte promoting or sponsoring Esports, which is MASSIVE.
Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto

here's come the first complain :" Not enough "Paid" "

This is advertising, not a salary Smiley
Activity: 150
Shift Coin, Phantom/IPFS the new Web 3.0
Most i can mine per day is 3,500 or so with the old zeus thunder x3.
Activity: 120
Maybe that gamer was mining when he wasn’t gaming, so he actually never stopped making Digibyte. On top of that, he is possibly storing his Digibyte waiting for a massive price increase instead of immediately converting it to bitcoin. What do you suggest he does with his games machine?

if u are mining afk i see no reason to mine strictly digibyte for profitability you would mine in a pool with switch and if u want to make money off your time gaming in lol instead of making pennies if u are actually good just elo boost... time better spent making money by playing the game
Jump to: